Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Direct Communiation with the spirit world.

Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

spirit - Direct Communiation with the spirit world. Empty Direct Communiation with the spirit world.

Post  Auras Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:58 pm

This experience occurred last night. I was up late on my laptop, It was about 3.30 in the morning and I had college at 8 so I decided I should head to bed.  I turned all the plugs off, my phone and my light and get in bed, I lie there for a few moments until I hear a knock at my door, I observed it and next minute I heard someone say "come in". I felt that is was a male saying it. I didn't say it because I never answer to knocks. After this happened someone said "Josh". This felt like they where directly speaking to me and wanted to ask me a question. That's all that happened as far as I'm aware.

keep in mind that this happened like in reality. How someone would knock on your door, ask to come in, once they have came in they will approach you. It happened exactly like that, i didn't feel threatened what's so ever, Nothing negative about it.

Keep in mind that I was still conscious while experiencing this. it felt like I was in different state but still conscious. Like it was a more "focused" state.
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

spirit - Direct Communiation with the spirit world. Empty Re: Direct Communiation with the spirit world.

Post  Aqua Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:44 pm

That's interesting, sounds as though you tapped into the Spirt World. I've had a similar
    experience.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

spirit - Direct Communiation with the spirit world. Empty Re: Direct Communiation with the spirit world.

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Give it every try to return,Josh.....never disbelieve.....

Joan xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:15 am

Isn't it frustrating, you hear them and they even say your name then that seems to be it, did you respond in any way?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:00 pm

Violet wrote:Isn't it frustrating, you hear them and they even say your name then that seems to be it, did you respond in any way?
    You know what, No I did not.... I completely forget to respond, I was just sat there quiet just observing the communication
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Feb 06, 2015 3:06 pm

Every little sign of spirit is worth remembering of proof they are there..... :daisy:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:35 pm