Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Auras
mac
Crystal
RavenMoon
SpiritVoices
Aqua
Retro7600
11 posters

The "Silver Cord" and Dying

Retro7600

Male
    Number of posts : 94
    Job/hobbies : School :P
    Registration date : 2014-12-14

The "Silver Cord" and Dying Empty The "Silver Cord" and Dying

Post  Retro7600 Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:33 am

From my knowledge, everybody has a "silver cord", or a cord in general, that is there when you astral project, and it will always lead you back to your body, and will stay unharmed, unless you were to die (theoretically). At that point it would break or snap.

So, my problem with the information that I've gathered is that people die and then come back to life (medically)! What does the cord do if This happens? Does it assemble back from the nothingness that it turned into? Does it just not disappear until it is set in stone that you are not going back into your body? Does it put you at a risk for any astral projection afterwards?

I ask this because one of the people I watch on astral projection is someone that has drowned but came back to life (Ryan cropper). Thanks :)
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female
    Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2014-12-11

The "Silver Cord" and Dying Empty Re: The "Silver Cord" and Dying

Post  Aqua Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:44 am

My understanding of this "cord" that attaches us, once severed the body dies.
    Those who are brought back to life, like near death experiences, must have had
    their cord still attached, though weakened, I don't think it reattaches once severed.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:34 am

This is a subject that has always interested me.   The Silver Cord. 
    Why in the first place was it originally attached?     To gain freedom from the physical body?  Why?     Why other reasons is it there?

Joanie xx
    RavenMoon
    RavenMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 585
    Job/hobbies : fulltime and lots of interests
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  RavenMoon Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:37 pm

The information was take from the following Link....

Silver cord information

"" The silver cord is often described as a long elastic cable made of light or energy. It appears to be approximately one inch in diameter and sparkles much like the tinsel on a Christmas tree. It is extremely strong and can stretch on and on practically forever, so you are not limited by distance in your astral travels.
    You might consider the silver cord akin to a leash—albeit a very long one. It keeps you tethered to your physical earthly body while you roam about on the spiritual plane. Some mystics also refer to it as a sort of spiritual umbilical cord that keeps your soul and body connected. Whichever way you view it, it is comforting to know that you have a lifeline between these two bodies.
    So what happens if the silver cord breaks? To put it simply, the connection between the physical and astral bodies is broken and death occurs. Not to worry though, breaking a silver cord doesn’t happen easily. Nor can it be severed by anyone. Only when the agreed upon hour of death occurs can the cord be severed and the spirit return home to light.""
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:49 pm

RavenMoon wrote:The information was take from the following Link....

Silver cord information

"" The silver cord is often described as a long elastic cable made of light or energy. It appears to be approximately one inch in diameter and sparkles much like the tinsel on a Christmas tree. It is extremely strong and can stretch on and on practically forever, so you are not limited by distance in your astral travels.
    You might consider the silver cord akin to a leash—albeit a very long one. It keeps you tethered to your physical earthly body while you roam about on the spiritual plane. Some mystics also refer to it as a sort of spiritual umbilical cord that keeps your soul and body connected. Whichever way you view it, it is comforting to know that you have a lifeline between these two bodies.
    So what happens if the silver cord breaks? To put it simply, the connection between the physical and astral bodies is broken and death occurs. Not to worry though, breaking a silver cord doesn’t happen easily. Nor can it be severed by anyone. Only when the agreed upon hour of death occurs can the cord be severed and the spirit return home to light.""
    This kind of information always interests me.
    Plus the question of when death occurs?     Who decides the time of death?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Mon Mar 23, 2015 3:51 am

I've heard the theory and tend to believe that before we are born we've agreed to our
    life plan, I think we all have a time to die.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:14 am

I don't agree with any of that about the silver cord and the time of death. It is just one person's opinion written on a webpage.  However, it would be interesting to see why they think that? What they might have experienced to think that too.

Of course it is comforting to think we all have a time to die and then open ourselves up to that possibility and eventuality in the understanding that we can do nothing about the events. But, what if we can change them and influence the time?

I have had quite a few near death experiences, times when microseconds meant the difference between me living and dying. I also drowned and had to be resuscitated. Was that an intervention or was it just not my time? If that is the case then why wasn't it my time and why did I have to suffer such a horrific experience?  If it was my time then why did the resuscitation work?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:05 pm

One thing I have never experienced is 'near'death   Don't think so anyway.
    What does it feel like?
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:12 pm

Crystal, None of us consciously know when our time is up.

Your time wasn't or you wouldn't have been resuscitated.  

I have the belief I do, as my mother told me when she was a teenager and had a NDE
    she heard a voice telling her it wasn't her time, she had to go back, she knew that she
    was meant to have us 3 kids.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Aqua wrote:I've heard the theory and tend to believe that before we are born we've agreed to our
    I think we all have definate plan to die or the time of death.    
    I believe too we have a definate plan to be born.

A definate life to lead!    
    Joanie xx
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Coincidentally on another website where I'm a regular there's a thread where the same topic of the so-called silver cord is presently under discussion.
    Auras

Male
    Number of posts : 2027
    Registration date : 2012-05-06

Post  Auras Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:28 pm

How do we know that this actually exist's? Is there any hard prood?
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 887
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:34 pm

I have had three near death experiences everytime I either saw my guide or  my grandmother .as for the silver cord I have  actually seen it stretched so much it was on the point of breaking,believe or disbelieve its up to you,i went with my friend to see her late father in hospital he was in intensive care in the other small room was a little girl.the nurse in charge knew me I was asking her what had happened to the little girl she told me she had been knocked down by a car I heard the little girl crying I told the nurse no she said she hasn't spoken,i told her she was crying and she was leaving,again she dismissed it,i went the next day to see my friends dad the little girl was no where to be seen she passed away just a couple of hours after I told her I saw the silver cord stretching.i know it exists I have seen it.

Namaste
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:09 pm

Auras wrote:How do we know that this actually exist's? Is there any hard prood?
    hard proof?  Probably not - you can't grab it or see it most of the time but its existence has been taught (depending on what you follow) for many decades or more.  As with much of this spooks stuff we're dependent on the teachings of individuals who are generally regarded as spiritually advanced. 
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:41 am

mac wrote:Coincidentally on another website where I'm a regular there's a thread where the same topic of the so-called silver cord is presently under discussion.
    Dare I ask what their opinions are?   It all adds to different answers....
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Post  Crystal Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:41 pm

Native spirit wrote: I have had three near death experiences everytime I either saw my guide or  my grandmother .as for the silver cord I have  actually seen it stretched so much it was on the point of breaking,believe or disbelieve its up to you,i went with my friend to see her late father in hospital he was in intensive care in the other small room was a little girl.the nurse in charge knew me I was asking her what had happened to the little girl she told me she had been knocked down by a car I heard the little girl crying I told the nurse no she said she hasn't spoken,i told her she was crying and she was leaving,again she dismissed it,i went the next day to see my friends dad the little girl was no where to be seen she passed away just a couple of hours after I told her I saw the silver cord stretching.i know it exists I have seen it.

Namaste

But you believe in the cord and expect to see it and as such your mind will interpret what you see as a cord, hardly objective proof, just your belief?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:16 pm

SpiritVoices wrote:
    mac wrote:Coincidentally on another website where I'm a regular there's a thread where the same topic of the so-called silver cord is presently under discussion.
    Dare I ask what their opinions are?   It all adds to different answers....
    I can't easily sum up the various ways others feel.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female

Post  Native spirit Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:32 pm

No crystal you are wrong it wasnt my belief i wasnt expecting to see anything but i did it was not my mind playing tricks what so ever
    Like I said before it is up to you to believe or disbelieve its your choice,

Namaste
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:00 am

I haven't seen it myself, but believe those who astral travel and say it's what anchors
    their bodies. We each believe what feels real to us. Native Spirit you're fortunate in having
    the experiences you've had, as you know the truth.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:15 am

Aqua wrote:I've heard the theory and tend to believe that before we are born we've agreed to our
    Correct!    We know our time for birth and our time to die!   All planned out from the start!
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female

Post  Native spirit Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:35 pm

The life plan i dont believe in at all i remember not wanting to be reborn and i most def not have choosen the family i was born into .i believe this time i walk my final path i will not b0. back and have no desire to come back either,i have been through to much to want to come back ever

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:48 pm

I feel the same,Carron.   I have no idea of how many lives I have lived but hoping this is the last one.

This particular life so far has not been good.   Roll out the next one or roll out the carpet to take take me to the spiritworld.

Joanie xxx
    Aqua
    Aqua

Female

Post  Aqua Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:59 pm

I feel so fortunate as I have a good life, and always have had. I think that those who have
    gone through trials and tribulations find out why after their deaths.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:06 pm