Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
deep blue ocean
ameliorate
Crystal
sunrise
8 posters

What ascension means to me.

sunrise
    sunrise

Female
    Number of posts : 74
    Job/hobbies : art. photography; writing. spirituality, discovery
    Registration date : 2015-12-05

What ascension means to me. - Page 2 Empty What ascension means to me.

Post  sunrise Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

What ascension means to me. - Page 2 -7621220719233538229?ck=1&ex=1

There have not  been any postings in this section so far, and so this is my offering.

Welcome to the subject of ascension.
      For the last two years this has been the turbo boosted direction of my life`s path , after a long time of what seems to me now, to have been a long preparation for this time.

How do I know that it is true, and that I am not deluded? 

For someone  who might be  predominantly  within the left type brain of thinking, ( or in the new parlance " in the mind brain ")  then evidence and  tangible proof is required almost every step of the way.  However  this is a spiritual forum, and  that is understood, and we know that the right brain type thinking  or " heart brain " opens up a vast arena of all possibility , and then  when linked to the  mind brain, it can result in even more remarkable conceptual awareness.  I describe it as exploring the possibilities of the whole mind, (  being the sum of the two aspects, )  and then also  the resultant expanded mind.  
                                                                                     :cloud:

I personally feel that to doubt or to question  ( usually arising from within the mind brain I should think, )  is a wise thing to do  from time to time, but one  needs perhaps in tandem,  to keep an open mind to all possibility , and use  a great quantity of heart brain.

I found this on this site today which puts it so much better than I can.

http://www.goldenageofgaia.com/2016.01.01/find-the-ones-who-havent-given-up-theyre-the-future/

"   But we`re attuned  to the resonance of truth within our being. We can feel when something is true whether or not we can see the one who spoke it or dictated it to a channel. "

"  We`re also attuned to seeing our upsets lift in the face of truth, the truth having set us free.  We draw upon these ways of being to keep our faith strong. "

If it serves me, and I can truly discern that the outcomes are good, and are also  of a loving  essence, then that is good enough for me for starters.  I feel  that this effect is for me,  a marker for being on the right pathway.  We are all on our own individual pathways, so that is why I am sharing this with you as a personal perspective, rather than a recommended course for all.  

On this pathway, there are so many treasures for people,  everywhere popping up.  New ways of feeling and responding to things.  It lightens the load .   One of them is here right in this moment of writing,  because  I am free of seeing this sharing with you as the role of teacher or even as guide.   I too am learning as I go along.   Within these new energies which are bathing this planet, there are many wonderful  internal changes for many.  Hence the nearest I can now get to describing this sharing here, is to use the word facilitator, but it is mostly a " take it or leave it " kind of sharing.  

This embraces the concept of free will and self responsibility  for everyone.  Openness and caring and sharing is enough.                      :bfs:

As Sandra Walter says in;
     http://www.sandrawalter.com/what-is-ascension

Quote;    "  Ascension is a conscious choice to engage in evolution"   

Sandra Walter goes on to say that " people encounter profound internal change due to the ascending frequencies. This heightened awareness returns wisdom, knowledge and a connection to divine aspects of the Self which had been dormant for thousands of years ".

One may, when exploring the right kind of information on ascension, find much as the doorways open up before oneself.
    It is a personal journey.  For many it is not just a process of personal enlightenment and awareness, but it is also a time and opportunity  for  a healing of  planetary ills. 

When an inner balancing of self takes place, then that energy is radiated outwards from us, to have a beneficial effect upon our environment.  In that way, with many contributing across the world, the world is also ascending.  This does not mean that anyone dies for this to happen.  The ancient and previous means of ascension is not applicable  in this new way of healing.    It is as I understand it, just a change for the better for all.   It will in time become a better place for all,  and  this comes about through personal ascension, and a belonging with a new Earth of higher frequency.

Imagine if you like, waking up in this world on a bright sun shiny morning, to sense a sparkle of freshness in the air, a  bright feeling of joyous cohesiveness with all of humanity and with the planetary flora and fauna,  and  all beautiful opportunity before us all.  

For anyone who elects not to follow this way, things can remain the same for them.  The higher realms do not force things upon anyone. To force  is not the way of  free will,  and to force does not  encompass the  flow of  energies which manifest as Unconditional Love from the Source of all that is good.  

:bfs:

:bfs:                       :ghug:                  
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

What ascension means to me. - Page 2 Empty Re: What ascension means to me.

Post  psychoslice Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:59 am

CW wrote:What ascension means to me is to elevate beyond the restriction of the mind, body,  time, and soul. All of the these constitutes being human, the wonderful thing is we can experience the joy of ascension long before the body is laid to rest. 

Love to all...
    CW
    I agree, and wonderfully said.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:35 pm

I feel it is safe to say ascension is a free spirit state of being. Since we humans know very little about the "spirit world" we are not able to articulate an accurate description. However, some of us are able to share our experiences. I also feel when we ascend beyond mind, body, time and soul we are not in control, everything we experience is new, yet some things are familiar. Emotions can also be a doorway to ascending. 

I agree with JohnHermes when he said: "I believe dreams are doorways to ascension.  Ascending into the higher realms".

Consider this: an existence beyond what the eye can see, beyond anything tangible, an infinite space without gravity. Comprised of harmony, unity, beauty, peace, light, love and so much more!!  :megahug:  

Imagine not having to strive for perfection, never having doubt, no such thing as a mistake. OMG!

CW
    Love to all...
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:19 am

CW wrote:I feel it is safe to say ascension is a free spirit state of being. Since we humans know very little about the "spirit world" we are not able to articulate an accurate description. However, some of us are able to share our experiences. I also feel when we ascend beyond mind, body, time and soul we are not in control, everything we experience is new, yet some things are familiar. Emotions can also be a doorway to ascending. 

I agree with JohnHermes when he said: "I believe dreams are doorways to ascension.  Ascending into the higher realms".

Consider this: an existence beyond what the eye can see, beyond anything tangible, an infinite space without gravity. Comprised of harmony, unity, beauty, peace, light, love and so much more!!  :megahug:  

Imagine not having to strive for perfection, never having doubt, no such thing as a mistake. OMG!

CW
    Love to all...
    Nicely said CW. :astar:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content