Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Canopus
ameliorate
6 posters

A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation

ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation Empty A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation

Post  ameliorate Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Pink is the colour associated with the heart, and if this colour vibration surrounds whatever

you visualise, it will bring to you only that which is in perfect affinity with your being.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sit or lie down comfortably, close your eyes, and breathe deeply, slowly and naturally. 

Gradually relax deeper and deeper.

Imagine something that you would like to manifest.  Imagine that is has already happened.
    Picture it as clearly as possible in your mind.

Now, in your mind's eye, surround your fantasy with a pink bubble; put your goal inside the
    bubble. 

The last step is to let go of the bubble and imagine that it is floating off into the universe,
    still containing your vision.  This symbolises that you are emotionally "letting go" of it.  Now
    it is free to float around in the universe, attracting and gathering energy for its manifestation.

There is nothing more you need to do.  A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation Color
    Canopus
    Canopus

Number of posts : 41
    Registration date : 2012-03-19

A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation Empty Re: A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation

Post  Canopus Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:40 am

Very simple and easy to follow technique, i will most certainly try this thank you so much for sharing ! :)
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation Empty Re: A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation

Post  ameliorate Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:18 pm

I recently gave a friend some tips on manifestation (gleaned from books and talks).
    So I paste it here to help others in this exercise.

- The 3 main stages are intention (ask), trust (belief) and expectation (receive); knowing that there is no time limit, i.e. specifying a time is a bit futile.

- Best time to do it is around time of full moon (has greater impact) and light a candle.

- Create your day in advance by thinking how you want it to go (intentional creation) and pay attention to small things that happen.

- Don't be too highly motivated since anxiety is self defeating. Be detached, game-like. If you want something too much, you remain attached to it and it doesn't happen. Tone down the desperate ego.

- Be specific and make it a positive request i.e. don't use the word 'not' or 'without'. Remaining positive is crucial. Trying to undo something with your creative power is less effective than creating something better in its place.

- Don't be concerned how realistic the request may or may not be. You don't need to know how to get to your goal (i.e. the mechanics of it).

- When you do the visualisation, use all your senses and deeply feel that this is happening. The more fervently you can create the appropriate feeling, the better.

- actualising your visualisation i.e. start acting as if it's already materialised. Produce the effect and the cause will follow.

- You can place little notes in your rooms as reminders of your focus. Visualising it as having already occurred raises the magnetic attraction factor.

- Allow time to pass and don't assume it's not working (negativity is counter productive). It may take some time for your old unconscious creations to be replaced by your conscious ones. Sometimes you can't change a certain situation, i.e. meant to be reflective/change self.
    mattg
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2017-02-15

A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation Empty red is the color of the heard

Post  mattg Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Not wanting to be a spoilsport.

I was under the impression that red is the color of the heard, not pink.
    I do agree that positive energy is most important though.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:16 pm

mattg wrote:Not wanting to be a spoilsport.

I was under the impression that red is the color of the heard, not pink.
    I do agree that positive energy is most important though.
    Red is the usual colour that society associates with the heart, i.e. conventionally.
    I am speaking about spiritually i.e. the heart chakra.

Scroll down on this link

http://www.universeofsymbolism.com/color-meaning.html
    PLCK2017
    Just joined

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2017-08-09

Post  PLCK2017 Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:07 pm

That technique sounds very simple and easy to follow. I always still seem to struggle with the relaxing part. I can never seem to completely shut down my brian. Any advice?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:14 pm

PLCK2017 wrote:That technique sounds very simple and easy to follow. I always still seem to struggle with the relaxing part. I can never seem to completely shut down my brian. Any advice?
    You don't have to shut down your brain since it isn't meditation.  What's necessary is focus.  Manifestation is about wanting something enough, i.e. being motivated to do this process.  If the desire is there, then the rest follows.
    Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:37 pm

That is a very nice exercise and something to do in general with things to help keep positive energy around one.
    AlpineMist
    AlpineMist
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2017-09-16

Post  AlpineMist Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:39 pm

This seems so interesting and simple. I cant wait to try it out although like someone else mentioned above, I hope I am able to focus as I can never control my brain.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:04 pm

AlpineMist wrote:This seems so interesting and simple. I cant wait to try it out although like someone else mentioned above, I hope I am able to focus as I can never control my brain.
    Ha...maybe change the thinking to "I have never been able to control my brain so far..." - this allows the possibility for change.

Let us know how you get on.  Perhaps choosing a time when you are winding down might be beneficial. Focus is helped with intention!  
    A Simple Visualisation Exercise for Manifestation Wink

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 pm