Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Pendulum Puzzle?

Sherrylea
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-05-13

Pendulum Puzzle? Empty Pendulum Puzzle?

Post  Sherrylea Sun May 15, 2016 5:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I bought my first pendulum last summer and felt good about it. I looked at and held several in the crystal shop and the amythest chose me. It was the only pendulum which moved positively when I held it. The others had vibrated slightly but didn't sway. So I was happy to have this crystal, my first pendulum. It reacted to my questions and appeared to be accurate. I have not used it often, maybe around 8 times. The last 3 times I have used it it has not been accurate and has given wrong answers to what I have known to be true. I am wondering if this particular crystal no longer applies to me and I need to look for another. I don't trust this one at all now. It has put me off tbh, which is disappointing.
    Crystal
    Crystal

Female
    Number of posts : 1249
    Job/hobbies : Counsellor - Crystals,Tarot, Reiki and animal healing
    Registration date : 2009-06-20

Pendulum Puzzle? Empty Re: Pendulum Puzzle?

Post  Crystal Sun May 15, 2016 9:03 pm

Pendulums react to our inner energies and th energies around us. The Pendulum is not wrong but perhaps youare interpreting it wrong. did you practice with it and get to know its yes and no swings?

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:50 am