Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Hello everyone ♥♥

kiwi

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2016-11-05

Hello everyone ♥♥ Empty Hello everyone ♥♥

Post  kiwi Sat Nov 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Hellooooo :)  Why am I here? I don't know to be honest. This has been a pretty full on year and now I'm in relaxation mode, awaiting to go into 2017. there is an urge directing me towards spiritual forums. A little about myself: I'm 48yrs old, I used to be such a nasty person, only had the courage to speak when under influence of drugs and alcohol, so much anger and hatred towards the world and myself. Had a very controlling partner but deep inside me my true self laid in waiting,  in hibernation patiently waiting for the right time to awaken. Was 12 years ago I went through the most frightening night of my life, and the next day my life would never be the same again. My computer turned itself on and a page came up with the person who was to become my first teachers name highlighted itself to me. I went through a harrowing *who are you* soul searching experience, through channelling metaphysical studies I saw judged and corrected myself until the *true* me surfaced. I didn't read books to learn, everything I questioned I was shown through real life experiences, and some of them scared me silly. I am a clairsentient,  which in itself can be harrowing being able to *feel* everything, but with my teacher I learnt how to use and control properly for the highest good of all and no harm to none. I had the ability of hands on healing work, but that also didn't make sense to me, so I went searching and came upon the Usui Reiki, but I also questioned everything I learnt, what the reiki teacher showed made no sense to me, how can you place your ands over someone and expect that person to believe what you can do is what you say you can, you need be able prove to them, so again I searched and was guided I became a colour therapist, learning about how colour chakras, food, clothing, environment can alter emotions and help the body, I also became an assistant nurse and worked in aged care, so I was able to learn how clothes and environment worked on the elderly. I also learnt about *end of life* and the stages before and after, via my grandmother as I nursed her and she told me every detail in her final 3 weeks, but also the residents told me what they were going thru, even residents the other staff had never heard speak before, they only spoke when I entered the room. The elderly themselves showed me how to open portals and walk with them as they crossed over, and yes I also met the not so nice spirits that came down when those portals at open. I still questioned and met another person who would teach me about herbs and detoxing the body, not just a normal detox, but a 2yr complete body soul detox, talking, loving caring and cleaning the organs, opening the chakras properly by working on myself, my own fears and buried pain. It took 5 yrs before I finally felt I understood, and was ready to become a reiki master. I don't use big words as it can easily confuse and create even more questions, I try to speak so everyone can understand, can feel through my words as they read. Lots of people are starting to have their awakening or already going through it and questioning, searching for someone who can understand. I have been there myself.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Hello everyone ♥♥ Empty Re: Hello everyone ♥♥

Post  ameliorate Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:51 pm

:welcome: :si:  kiwi!

Thanks for sharing your interesting experiences and for being so honest about it too! 

You do seem very psychically gifted!

Can I ask who taught you about the 2yr detox, what it involves and if you did it?
    kiwi

Hello everyone ♥♥ Empty Re: reply to ameliorate

Post  kiwi Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Good morning Ameliorate :)   Rose and her husband John, I met Rose while working in aged care. Such a beautiful women with long red curly hair, brown skin with piercing blue eyes. A person who hypnotises you when your in her presence. She confirmed everything I had learnt from my first teacher, and told me I was being fast tracked as we will all be needed soon, to help when the time comes. At the time she was 60 (we havnt seen each other for couple years) We worked together in aged care dementia, high care section and she got to know me personally. She is more than just a psychic person, and taught me so much about myself. I was very tense person, didn't like people putting their arms around me or hugging me, Rose told me I only felt like that because I didn't love myself and working there, meeting her and the elderly will help me to learn about honesty love and truth. I could feel myself changing, I started dancing and singing at work, a feeling I only allowed myself to feel when drinking alcohol (I stopped drinking and taking drugs the day after my awakening, was my lowest point in life, and 3rd attempt to leave this world) Rose offered to not only help me to learn about myself but also teach me the *hows* and *whys* learn to love every inch of my body and it wasn't a 2 yr detoxing,  that's just how long it took me to complete her schooling. The detoxing: every week we would meet up for 3hrs at her house, would be specific times as she worked with the stars and the moon influences, and/or certain dates on the calendar. There are some things she taught which I don't remember specifically on but then that would be cos theyre of no use to me at the moment, but still within my soul and will arise when the memory is needed, there are times I subconsciously say or do things, I had forgotten about or how to do. but we would meditate for example we started with our feet, showing me how energy flows from mother earth, how to release energy and how to reenergise quickly, grounding, what happens when we are tired and our feet are sore,  etc etc sniff the dirt, breathe it in and feel how it affects our body (to this day I still get high as a kite when I pick something up and breathe it into my being) then we would have a meal and desert that night was colour brown for grounding I don't remember the food we ate. But she would wait till I felt I was comfortable and I felt I understood before we moved onto the next area. I am someone who sponges up knowledge, and as each of my teachers said, *you need to be able to prove to a person what you teach is truth, tell them show them and then allow them to experience it through their own real life experiences so they gain proof* Rose had me drinking a herbal remedy, for 29 days once a night. was slippery elm, nutmeg, mixed spice. The idea was to make it not hot but not warm either, as it would thicken up so had to drink fast. As the drink went down the throat, it would grab onto everything and drag it down, and wasnt so pleasant when came out, both areas. within days you could feel the body get lighter inside, bowel movements became regular. At the same time I was still doing weekly sessions, we would work on the organs, john would keep me grounded holding onto me so I wouldn't get lost in the meditation as Rose would guide me through. I would see myself going through the tunnels inside my body, asking the guardian of that specific organ for permission to enter, go inside clean and mop the floor linings, hug and kiss and sit inside feeling the organ, talking to it and asking what message it had for me etc etc the heart took the longest. The bladder area was the funniest of all as I didn't wait, Rose did tell me not to go playing with my bladder until it was time, but the excitement of everything lol I regretted it that's for sure, I was up all night long peeing. When we done chakras, we went to water kingdom via meditation an experience so humbling although Rose said it was a blessing, I wasnt happy out of all the creatures of the ocean, It was a turtle that came to me. Rose took us via astral travelling to the yearly Tibetan Buddhist gathering which I saw not a beam of light, but a radar like light hit my brow. So as you can see, the detoxing was very intense, was the whole body. soo much done and so much learnt. But from the moment I met Carolyn my first teacher (long distance we never met) I gained knowledge strength and courage, enough for me to walk out of an 18yr relationship and change who I created, back to who I truly am now. Then Rose showed me how to use, explained all the rashes and health issues I went through, the pain and hurt that was surfacing, as I started to slowly heal from the inside out, she combined all the channeled knowledge Carolyn shared with me into real life experiences for me to understand, eating foods and herbs. ohh for sacral she made me go searching the streets looking for dandelions to make a tea lolol experiences that helped show me how to laugh again, see humor etc etc so much I can say. A friend of mine, she has severe irritable bowel syndrome and tried lots of different detoxing remedies, doctors etc I gave her the remedy Rose gave me, when I saw her next she said she never felt so good, was going everyday which she hadn't experienced for many years. So the 2yrs was me learning everything about myself, my body which then led me to question colour. When I reflect back, its amazing how everything combined together. I do apologise for the waffling ♥♥ sometimes it helps to have more insight than just a quick answer.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Wow thanks for answering my question so fully kiwi!  That is a tremendous transformation and Rose sounds like a very interesting person with a wide knowledge.  I have done many detoxes but not for 29 days and the effects were largely confined to the physical (i.e. I did not delve deeply into the body's organs as you have done), although purifying the body made me feel lighter and imbued me with a more gentle energy/harmonious.

Is Rose still your teacher?  Do you rely on your own guidance now?  What are your current areas of interest?  I read that you felt ready to be a reiki master...are you using your hands to heal now?  Sorry, I am very inquisitive!
    kiwi

Hello everyone ♥♥ Empty Re: Hello and reply to ameliorate

Post  kiwi Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:55 am

I have only seen Rose and John once in the last couple years. I had also helped rose and John, reminding them of their own journeys and resurfacing all their own learning experiences, they started another meditation class with few more students. But something inside me told me, I had learned enough and was about to go on another adventure. It was a sad moment as I made my decision and said I felt it was time, I was ready to move on. Rose kissed my brow, biggest smile and tears as she told me *well done* My partner and I had given Rose a beautiful red rose bush, and that's how she still watches over us. When I last saw her, she said she knows when something is wrong, the roses will fall off or wilt, and she and John will quickly tune in and see if we are ok and also told me they still take me with them on specific meditation  travels. there are times I can feel them checking in, feeling into me, even correcting my chakras, they don't need to be in front of me to be able to do it. Yes I rely on my own guidance, and follow my intuition. With Carolyn my first teacher, amongst the years hands on healing was a part of learning knowledge, I already knew I was able to do things with my hands but never knew what or understood it, just when I felt unwell I would place my hands on me. I met a reiki master when I started colour therapy, and everyone speaks soo highly of reiki symbols and vibrations, altho deep inside I questioned *why* whats the difference between hands on healing and reiki, ohh symbols. We argued lots lolol everything she taught me and showed me I felt didn't make sense, why why why but she couldn't tell me the answers. only that you place your faith and belief that the guides and spirits are helping. The positions I was being told to place my hands in, also made me question my, back would hurt or my hands would shake from trying hold in same position. nopes has to be something more to this, so I asked spirit and to show me the answers. which then completes and combines everything I have learnt from my teachers together. I asked Rose to explain what Lynn the reiki master couldn't tell me, Rose reminded me of the chakras but also when she helped me ope them, the emotions that surfaced, the detoxing my body went through, then she showed me how to relax my body and tune in, sway with the energy. use everything I learnt, on myself so I could understand how, when I place my hands over someone what they would also go through, just like what rose an john done with me. and to always remember, its not about me or spirits/guides but the person as our energy goes into their body and what it does, how when we release stagnant energy out of a persons body, the effects left behind. Lynn my reiki master she only learnt via a 2 day course, money making person, I just couldn't accept what she taught, it felt wrong, when I decided I had enough knowledge and experience I went back to Lynn to become a master, my exam LOL she brought in a friend who brought a man both of us had never met and didn't know his health history. I was to do a session, inside me I knew this was my final test not in front of Lynn but in front of spirit. So I said I'm going to do it my way, the way I feel is the right way, the way I was being guided. Lynn followed behind me checking everything I was saying, questioning me saying *I cant feel energy here, theres nothing* ohh but there was, she just couldn't feel it. anyways everything I said was confirmed, the man was in tears, how is it possible this stranger can pick up on things he never told anyone, just by hovering her hands or placing her hands directly on his body. I urged him seek medical attention as soon as possible, he was a ticking time bomb. which was confirmed again a week later by the doctor. while in colour therapy learning colours of chakras, learning about the colours we see when we close our eyes, or outside in the sun, clothing we wear how it can help heal areas, help with our daily emotions, colours for the body as well, and how colour and chakras affect health issues, each area that's blocked and why, sensations headaches, earaches, throat problems, swelling of muscles, organs, how it is all connected, in colour therapy we used a quartz pendant, to release stress in the muscles and bone joints, realign the aura. another lightbulb moment, another question answered. soo many questions, and lots of awesome experiences searching for the answers. yes I'm a usui reiki master but in the eyes of spirit. Lynn wasn't a true reiki person, hers was a simple fast course in money making. Have I taught reiki? I helped my sister, by placing the symbols only. I have had many people I have shared the knowledge I have learned over the years with. myself personally, I still question, how can we teach someone something and say its truth. I have just finished a channelling reiki practitioner to someone, it took us 8 months this year, long distance. Thing is, it is soo hard, as my teachers taught me, if you want to teach or help someone, you need to be prepared stand by that persons side all day and night, whether in physical form or via the spirits and guides and watch over them protect them, guide them while they go through emotions they not felt in a long time, while they gain proof of everything you tell them etc etc my friend who I just done the reiki with, even tho it took 8 months for her to become practitioner, we have known each other for 4 yrs and ive been watching over her the whole time. I'm pleased to say, she now does energy work with horses, massaging and reiki, but most of all a whole new understanding of life. yes I still do reiki and so much more
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:02 am

Again, thank you for so fully answering my questions kiwi!

I don't know the difference between hands-on healing and reiki, but my understanding is that you become a channel to a higher source.  Those that heal without doing this become drained and may be more affected by the conditions of the person they are healing.

I have often wondered whether I might have healing hands.  Certainly, with my ailing mother, I wished I could heal her.  I read a bit about it but got put off since my health is not that great (e.g. I have a genetic lung condition, high blood pressure and am overweight) so I was concerned about being adversely affected.
    kiwi

Hello everyone ♥♥ Empty re: reply on reiki an healing

Post  kiwi Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 pm

I will start a thread so as not to confuse the welcoming thread forum area

but to answer your question quickly, yes you channel universal energy and also energy from spirits you can call upon for
    assistance to help when performing reiki
    *those that heal without this can be drained and affected* this part I can go into more detail when I open a new thread
    yes this is also true but.. we drain ourselves on a daily basis within everyday life and yes we also daily take on affects of
    residual energy that dosnt belong to us that can play havoc with our bodies and health

its being able to identify whats yours an whats not. placing protection around yourself and most importantly of all
    asking permsission first

heres an example of one of my first biggest mistakes on learning what happens when we dont ask permission

When learning long distant healing, I saw a man at work and he had a problem with his eye, it was all swollen and mucus weeping
    he was a quiet person and I felt so sorry for him, so I decided to help. I hid behind the corner and sent healing. The next day
    his eye was fine, but I woke up with a swollen eye. I rang Carolyn freaking out and she told me, I didn't ask his permission first,
    Altho I was trying to help, I was actually *invading* his body. It can be quite frightening to find out, just how vulnerable we can be
    to anyone and everyone. Even by thought someone can easily invade our minds and body.
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female

Post  ameliorate Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:14 pm

Wow - powerful stuff that needs careful observation then!
    Knight of Albion
    Knight of Albion

Male
    Number of posts : 568
    Registration date : 2013-12-18

Post  Knight of Albion Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:50 pm

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Kiwi

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:38 am