Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Death Speech

Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Number of posts : 33
    Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry
    Registration date : 2016-10-17

death - Death Speech Empty Death Speech

Post  Mythoscio Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:01 pm

Probably every time i consider death my highest concern is, "Did I say what I needed to?"

Anyway, I am poisioned in my dream, on my death bed, I sum the last of my strength to a podium-

Surely in my dream this speech was much shorter and sweeter, however of course everyone in my dream could understand me entirely so it wasn't necisary to elaborate so much. Hoping now to rest easier. Did you spot the double meaning there? ahaha... :)  I hope you like this, let me know what you think!

"of all the things i want to say

i wanted to say

be happy it's your choice,
    happiness is a feeling you only feel from inside so you don't need anything from outside to feel it! sure outside things can be apreciated and contribute to happiness but you dont need to depend on them! you can be happy here and now! if you are sad for certain circumstances, that's beautiful! it is your call to accept, understand, move on or take action! but even if sad things are happening, it's ok you can handle this everything will be alright, you can still be happy! if not now, when you are ready and it's right for you! happiness is just a smile and laugh away!

smile often, smile at each other! it's wonderful we can have strong and loving bonds with people around us, you can be loving and kind to all people around you! if you cant think of a reason think of how wonderful it is to give a smile or recieve one, that will make you smile for sure!

you can release fear! you dont ever need to be afraid of any situation, we all have your back! and you have the ability to handle any situation! and no matter how things turn out, it's going to be ok! create your joy and live your dream! there is no worse fate than a joy or dream that isn't realized!

love excessively, the more you love the better you feel, and the better others feel! love without condition! it is the truest form of love! be kind, and humble in all your speakings! so that the experience for everyone can be as kind and pleasant as possible! pleasant experiences are wonderful! they feel good and foster possitive energy with-in and with-out!

laugh often! no matter how stark things seem don't be afraid to laugh! because seriously it's funny! you can focus on what's funny in everything, what's beautiful, and even the ugly! don't be afraid to laugh and apreciate all things! yes there are ugly things in the world too! it's ok you can do something about it! if you can't, well, what are you even worrying for? pay your respects but don't jepordise your own life, happiness, and the joy you can spread to others!

You are capable of anything! truly focus your energy on your highest goals and aspirations! it's super useful to invetigate who you are, why you like what you like, and what you want in the world, ask yourself why and truely understand as much as you can! knowledge really is power! and when you know what you need/want, you can get it! and there are lots of people who want to help you or are on a similar path!

don't mind others on another path, they are beautiful and have a wonderful journey to experience! if you are worried about their influence on others, its alright because you can help! whatever the negative effects are, you can work to create possitive changes! and maybe you can even educate those who create negative circimstances, but if you can't, that's ok too! you can still lessen pain, enjoy life, love everyone, and be a possitive being in the world!

forgive everyone! you don't have to make the same mistakes or get hurt by anyone, but it's poision to you and poision to them to hold anger, resentment, and hate! we are all beautiful beings on the world doing the best we can to shape a journey and experience that is pleasing! we all have different definitions of beauty which is what allows beauty to become such a diverse and awing thing! you dont have to sit down to unfairness or cruelty in the world, but you shoudlnt become it either! even if you think it is just it makes no sense to become what you were trying to stand against! it is much better to be a healer who decreases harm and works to prevent or relieve it in a kind, unharmful way with love and possitive intention!

the truth about everything is reality is a complete mystery and can be percieved or experienced in any way! truly it offers beauty and grand experiences if you allow yourself to embrace and experience them! the world eagerly offers you it's grandest and greatest treasures! you are where you are meant to be so trust yourself and the universe and that you are in the right place and no matter where you go the place is right! even if it's wrong just let it guide you in another dirrection! be in your heart and be glad, be in your heart and know boundless conditionless joy, love, and peace, you are in the dream!"

Sure there is more stuff I'd like to explain buuuuttttttt..................... It has it's place and time?
    Love ya.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

death - Death Speech Empty Re: Death Speech

Post  mac Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:11 pm

Nice thoughts and ideas but they don't necessarily move forward someone who's looking for something more definitive and may also be struggling with life's adversities....
    Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Job/hobbies : Meditation, spirituality, writing, reading, drawing, singing, dancing, blogging & poetry

Post  Mythoscio Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:32 pm

mac wrote:Nice thoughts and ideas but they don't necessarily move forward someone who's looking for something more definitive and may also be struggling with life's adversities....
    What do you think would move forward someone looking for something more definitive and may be struggling with life's adversities?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Mythoscio wrote:
    mac wrote:Nice thoughts and ideas but they don't necessarily move forward someone who's looking for something more definitive and may also be struggling with life's adversities....
    What do you think would move forward someone looking for something more definitive and may be struggling with life's adversities?
    Ah there's the rub....  I would choose a path I'd hope appropriate for the individual after I'd ascertained their needs.  I'm not big on generalities when something specific is desirable. 
    Mythoscio
    Mythoscio

Post  Mythoscio Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:26 am

mac wrote:
    Mythoscio wrote:
    Ah there's the rub....  I would choose a path I'd hope appropriate for the individual after I'd ascertained their needs.  I'm not big on generalities when something specific is desirable. 
    What are your needs?
    What specifically are you desiring?

Unfortunately I can't access every individual prior to posting until after I have had a verbal engagement with them. So what should I do?

As far as I'm concerned generalization initially is desirable (...and physically possible.  I'm pretty sure it's not possible to 100% understand what someone else is thinking or what is right for someone else anyway. We seem to only be the best judges for ourselves. Sure we can come up with ideas but, can we ever really know what's best for someone else? What can we do to determine what to offer others and how to go about it? What are your suggestions?

I only know what works for me, I may not be able to know what works for others. I can only assume what works for me might work for someone else, but maybe not. Is it worth trying? What else can I offer? I love what I love so maybe someone else would love it too. I can only hope to share what has meant a lot to me the best I can.

No matter what I say or how I word it everyone is going to interpret it differently, some are going to hate it and some are going to love it. That's just the way things are espeically with people who have different tastes. So I'm trying to share my mango smoothy, and Henry likes strawberry, Vanessa likes blueberry, someone else can enjoy the smoothy I made.

All I'm trying to do is share what is valuable to me, I'm sure there is atleast one person to enjoy everything on the planet.

Do you have any suggestions that could help me improve posting on public forums, or help me offer useful things to others?

What do you do?

Thanks!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:05 am

Mythoscio wrote:
    mac wrote:
    Mythoscio wrote:
    What are your needs?  I don't have any, thanks!
    What specifically are you desiring?  Again, not desiring anything....

Unfortunately I can't access every individual prior to posting until after I have had a verbal engagement with them. So what should I do?  I can't help and don't give advice...

As far as I'm concerned generalization initially is desirable (...and physically possible.  I'm pretty sure it's not possible to 100% understand what someone else is thinking or what is right for someone else anyway. We seem to only be the best judges for ourselves. Sure we can come up with ideas but, can we ever really know what's best for someone else? What can we do to determine what to offer others and how to go about it? What are your suggestions?  Too many questions in one paragraph....

I only know what works for me, I may not be able to know what works for others. I can only assume what works for me might work for someone else, but maybe not. Is it worth trying? What else can I offer? I love what I love so maybe someone else would love it too. I can only hope to share what has meant a lot to me the best I can.  ditto

No matter what I say or how I word it everyone is going to interpret it differently, some are going to hate it and some are going to love it. That's just the way things are espeically with people who have different tastes. So I'm trying to share my mango smoothy, and Henry likes strawberry, Vanessa likes blueberry, someone else can enjoy the smoothy I made.

All I'm trying to do is share what is valuable to me, I'm sure there is atleast one person to enjoy everything on the planet.  Maybe you're right but whether that one person will be found as a member on SF is uncertain.  Where I can I try to do the same as you - share what's worked for me to allow others to see if it might work for them...

Do you have any suggestions that could help me improve posting on public forums, or help me offer useful things to others? I wouldn't presume to tell you what to do or how to post - that's an issue personal to yourself and you'll find what works for you and what doesn't.... 

What do you do? If I think I might help someone I strive to KISS - keep it simple sweetie.  Not too many points, not too many questions or responses in one sentence or paragraph makes it easier to hold focus on issues.  I then hope the questioner/seeker responds in kind as it's much easier to deal with one issue at a time I think.....

Thanks!
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:22 am

Death can mean Transformation, and you dream hints at Transformation.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:42 am