Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack

Ripple
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2016-12-16

Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack Empty Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack

Post  Ripple Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:23 pm

Okay, I'm going to try to keep this as brief as possible.

For some foreground, I have been suffering issues with astral entity infestation that includes sexual abuse.

Okay, so in August, a guy messaged me on facebook. The same exact day I wrote a journal entry saying that the molestation had started getting worse. The molestation has indeed been more intense since around that period, but I didn't specify in the entry whether or not it had started that day or up to a few days earlier.

Okay, so talking to this guy has been a rollercoaster. He's either very depressed, defensive, and neurotic, or he's been trying to screw with my head purposefully. He's told me he's suffered sexual abuse himself, as well as having a narcissistic mother, and having been gaslighted by a friend. But he later took back the narcissistic part about his mother. He doesn't seem to have a healthy home life either way.

He's admitted having intense sexual feelings about me. After I told him I was asexual he instantly went to asking me about my preferences in sex. Not like specifics, but he asked me some general questions around the topic of what I like or like to do sexually. It felt very dismissive, but I don't know if he intended it that way.

When I told him about the entities, he seemed very sad at first, but soon he was telling me to link energies with him and transfer them to him. I told him it was a stupid idea because either they wouldn't go if they knew he could get rid of them, or they would go because they found him a much better victim. And he got very belligerant and started telling me I was too weak and I need to let him take them. His whole tone was rather angry and I felt like he was trying to badger me into just doing it.

Later, when he got into Osho, he was telling me it was all my subconscious and I needed to let the feelings happen, basically allow the sexual sensations to occur without resistance so I could become one with them.

I tried explaining I'd given into them before and it doesn't work like that, and just that I don't agree with him. He gets very controlling and insistent that I must accept his ideas, and I ended up having to threaten to unfriend him because he was so disrespectful of the fact that I feel like I'm being raped, and that it is my problem and I'll choose how to handle it.

He did admit later he was so forceful because he doesn't like feeling out of control.

But he does this a lot, he gets angry when I disagree with him, or if I question him too much. And he speaks very vaguely, so it's difficult to really understand what he means. And if he feels threatened his first recourse is to attack you, even if all you're doing is trying to help.

One time, I was just trying to understand his problems, and maybe offer some advice (mind you I try my best to not sound like I'm pushing ideas on him, whether he agrees or not I don't know). I pressed too hard on a sensitive spot I guess, and he instantly sent these sexual messages to me, and he knew it was unwelcome and he seemed to revel in that until I left the convo and he was begging for me to come back.

Really, the only thing that gets him to stop is me threatening to end the friendship. And I don't want to be a controlling a-hole, but he literally has no respect for boundaries, at all.

Twice he has decided of his own mind he was going to stop talking to me, then literally the instant I was about to journal about it in relief, he messages me saying nevermind.

And when the whole send the entities to him incident happened, I finally gave up saying talk to god, if god okays it, then yes, I agree. He said he couldn't talk to god. He also said around that time he wasn't able to meditate.

But recently in a group we are both in, he channeled information about a person with very good accuracy.

He said he didn't mean he literally couldn't talk to god, but he couldn't present himself in all his dirtiness to god.

A lot of the more confusing and emotional, and verbally abusive instances happen when he is apparently suffering from some confused condition brought on my too much electronic screen time. At one point, it seemed like he was admitting is was a cover for his inability to accept responsibility. But then he went right back to the excuses, and he had never said that outright.

Also, in his own attempt to punish me when I was taking time for myself, he resorted to calling me ugly and fat and stupid. Like, the guy is just incapable of handling his feelings or his loneliness, and I'm not certain whether or not he needs patience or a slap in the face.

There may be other relevant things, but I feel this is enough.

I want to help if I can, but to be honest, I'm getting sick of him. And if he is even indirectly feeding the entities and causing the molestation to be worse, I need to find a way to stop that, or cut him out of my life.

I'm just wondering what any of you might think or have to say on the issue.

I'm planning on talking to him during a time when he isn't in a brain fog, and telling him I have some very serious questions to ask him, and I need him to answer them as straightforwardly as possible. I'm not attacking him, but I need to understand the situation more. And then I was going to ask him how long before he started talking to me was he on my profile, how did he find my profile, and whether or not the sexual feelings towards me have been consistent.

Does that seems okay? If he flips out I'm going to put my foot down. But I don't know. I kinda just want a more objective opinion.

Thanks.
    Ripple
    Just joined

Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack Empty Re: Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack

Post  Ripple Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:19 am

I forgot to mention, he once apologized for latching onto me. Later, I asked him what he meant, and he said something of the sort that he was always thinking about me, and not much else.

EDIT: Sorry, I just remembered too, he was sick one time, and I have attempted to put up thorns in my aura that will make trespassers sick. I think this was nearby to the above, but I don't recall perfectly. But he said at one point that I don't want to hurt him, which is why he wants to be hurt by me, and that by being hurt by me he gets to be close to me.

He never elaborated, but I'm not sure I ever asked.

I almost felt I had to end the friendship on that, but then I thought of how it might mean he would be less able tpo escape me because of the pain associated, and I don't know. It doesn't make sense from a victim's standpoint, I'm just terrified of hurting the guy for no reason.

But if he is purposefully getting into my energy or trying to attack me, I know he isn't just going to admit it so ugh. I'm just confused and frustrated.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack Empty Re: Energetic links, transfer of energy, and psychic attack

Post  Blueanchor Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:42 am

It sounds like you are both encouraging it and then trying to control it.

But real control is self-control and perhaps the choice comes from accepting that you are in this situation because you are putting yourself in it and if you don't want to be in it, then stop and take a healthier path. 

From what you've said about the other person, it seems that they have a lot of difficult issues that are hurting them and it may be that you do too. But neither of you (from what you've said) appear to be helping each other, and perhaps you are actually hurting him and he you.
    Ripple
    Just joined

Post  Ripple Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:19 pm

Blueanchor wrote:It sounds like you are both encouraging it and then trying to control it.

But real control is self-control and perhaps the choice comes from accepting that you are in this situation because you are putting yourself in it and if you don't want to be in it, then stop and take a healthier path. 

From what you've said about the other person, it seems that they have a lot of difficult issues that are hurting them and it may be that you do too. But neither of you (from what you've said) appear to be helping each other, and perhaps you are actuallyurting him and he you.

--------

Sigh. I mean at first, I was trying to let him have some free expression, because he seemed pent up and repressed, but after it started interfering with my well being, yes, I had to put some personal restrictions on the behavior.

I'm perfectly willing to take myself out of the communication with him. The problem lies in whether or not he is truly linking to me and feeding this energy in to make the molestation worse.

But yeah, I can see how neither of us are helping each other at all.

Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:17 pm

Why are you looking to find out if he is making what you are calling molestation worse? You don't seem to be looking to stop it, which does make it look like a game you are both playing.

I think if you're wanting to accuse a person of psychically molesting you, then that is very dangerous ground that could be very damaging to what sounds like an already damaged person. I do urge you to walk away.

Spirituality can change a persons world. It can be a lifestyle that creates life into an amazingly fulfilling journey of discovery. It doesn't have to be what you seem to be making it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:19 am