Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Thunder Bow
ameliorate
Blueanchor
JesusisLord
8 posters

Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship

JesusisLord

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2017-06-19

Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship Empty Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship

Post  JesusisLord Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:43 am

I speak the truth

For those of you lost but seeking the truth of who you are, what your purpose is, what is going on in this chaotic world. I have
    the answers for you. The truth is Jesus Christ. He is God, He created you, He created the world, He created all things. He wants you
    to seek Him and repent from your sins, to repent from means to turn away from completely. If you will simply humble yourself and
    pray to Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you, He will reveal the truth of the Bible and who He is. It is 
    that simple. Once you come to the truth of who Jesus Christ is(He is God), you need to pick up your cross everyday by seeking Him and
    His will. For you were created for His pleasure, not your own, that is why He wants us to forsake lusts of the flesh and to turn to
    Him. We are only at most a couple decades from the second coming of Christ. This is final call, get on the ark or perish with the
    rest of the wicked. Before I found out the truth about Jesus, I went through many new age spiritual teachings that lead to absolutely
    nowhere but more lies and deceit put in place by the devil. Thats what all other religions and spiritual teachings are. They are
    setup to lead you away from the truth of Jesus Christ and the gospel(the Bible). I even experimented with many psychoactive drugs
    in search of the truth. The truth is the Bible and the Bible states that the devil rules this world for now, until Christ returns
    to setup His eternal Kingdom. So what happens when you take psychoactive drugs you are making a connection to the spiritual world that 
    is hidden but directly over this dimension. When you take drugs like mushrooms,LSD or DMT you are connecting to that world and
    allow for the demonic spirits that are trapped on earth but in the spirit dimension to manipulate you. That is how I came to the truth 
    of the Bible, I had many demonic experiences after smoking DMT. I was also defiled and corrupted by sins I had committed and continued
    to committ being ignorant that I was even sinning. Once I prayed to Jesus Christ to forigve me and baptized myself in the name of Jesus
    Christ, He did just that and took all the damage from the sins to my consciousness away. Hallelujah(means to praise God)! I am so
    thankful to be where I am at, and it is all because of the good works Jesus has done in me. Please before things get any worse
    in this world, which we are at the climax point before many end time wars break out, turn to Jesus and get to know Him before it is 
    too late.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship Empty Re: Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship

Post  Blueanchor Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:24 am

In our world right now, extremism is leading people to hate and the desire to create terror in the world. Your views are extremist and seek power through fear. 

My utopian vision is for people to have freedom bound only by love. If these visions were part of that war in heaven, which do you think god would choose?
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship Empty Re: Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship

Post  ameliorate Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:25 am

JesusisLord - it is unfortunate that you did not have an enlightening experience through new age 'teachings'.   This path is beneficial for most people on it as can be witnessed on this forum (which you blatantly attack and disrespect!)

You are like someone crying sour grapes...you didn't like the taste so they are condemned as being sour!  Not so!  Open your eyes and your mind.  Many of us here lead enhanced and transformed lives through beliefs not shared by yourself. 

The world is diverse and what belief works for you is not suited to someone else.  There are many truths/many paths that can lead to God.  You do not have a monopoly and to think that you do smacks of being brainwashed.  Look to yourself first before pointing the finger...you are a really REALLY poor role model for what you preach, i.e. such an attitude is hardly a good advert to persuade anyone to take up your cause.   Does Jesus not fill you with love?  It is sadly lacking in your posts.
    Thunder Bow
    Thunder Bow

Male
    Number of posts : 800
    Job/hobbies : Reactivated
    Registration date : 2013-12-02

Post  Thunder Bow Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:42 pm

How do you know? You are to quick to judge others. Once again you are all about control, when you say my Way is the only Way.
    Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship QkUkkm6

Jesus, if you were on the right path, you wouldn’t be looking for faults, or be so eager and quick to judge other’s – whether they’re religious or not. That isn’t your place to judge.

Especially considering of all those whom you’re choosing to judge you’re not trying to understand  them individually and what brought them to where they are now. 
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:04 pm

Aetheria wrote:Wicca and Paganism is devil/demon worship QkUkkm6

Jesus, if you were on the right path, you wouldn’t be looking for faults, or be so eager and quick to judge other’s – whether they’re religious or not. That isn’t your place to judge.

Especially considering of all those whom you’re choosing to judge you’re not trying to understand  them individually and what brought them to where they are now. 
    sound advice.welcome to the forum
    Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:32 am

The quote by Marcus Aurelius, is very true. And thank you, blueanchor.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:14 am

Thank you for sharing your proud belief in the Savior Jesus Christ, this is what he is best known for. Cleansing the world of sin praise "God:"you found redemption.

My life journey is like peeling an onion, there are many layers of understanding. Where ever you are in your journey is where you need to be, in order to gain more wisdom. 

Why worry about sin, when you've found a selfless, Savior as Jesus! Since you believe in Jesus, you know the blood Jesus shed on the cross has washed away your past, present, and future sins. 

The only thing drugs will connect you with is the decay of the meat suit you are wearing.  

Love to all...
    CW
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:49 am

I know this was July but great to see youve been in CWx

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male
    Number of posts : 1117
    Job/hobbies : oil painting, reading,music, living life
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  psychoslice Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:01 am

Blueanchor wrote:In our world right now, extremism is leading people to hate and the desire to create terror in the world. Your views are extremist and seek power through fear. 

My utopian vision is for people to have freedom bound only by love. If these visions were part of that war in heaven, which do you think god would choose?
    Nicely said Blueancjor. :bfs:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:02 am

ameliorate wrote:JesusisLord - it is unfortunate that you did not have an enlightening experience through new age 'teachings'.   This path is beneficial for most people on it as can be witnessed on this forum (which you blatantly attack and disrespect!)

You are like someone crying sour grapes...you didn't like the taste so they are condemned as being sour!  Not so!  Open your eyes and your mind.  Many of us here lead enhanced and transformed lives through beliefs not shared by yourself. 

The world is diverse and what belief works for you is not suited to someone else.  There are many truths/many paths that can lead to God.  You do not have a monopoly and to think that you do smacks of being brainwashed.  Look to yourself first before pointing the finger...you are a really REALLY poor role model for what you preach, i.e. such an attitude is hardly a good advert to persuade anyone to take up your cause.   Does Jesus not fill you with love?  It is sadly lacking in your posts.
    Brilliant. :astar:
    psychoslice
    psychoslice

Male

Post  psychoslice Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:03 am

Thunder Bow wrote:How do you know? You are to quick to judge others. Once again you are all about control, when you say my Way is the only Way.
    Well said. :congrats:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:22 pm