Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
ameliorate
listening
EarthAngel
7 posters

Newbie Introduction

EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female
    Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2017-08-20

Newbie Introduction  Empty Newbie Introduction

Post  EarthAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:21 pm

Hello Everyone ! My name is Kat I'm 24 and I live in the UK.

I have joined your community to engage with like minded people and hopefully receive some wonderful guidance from those who are willing to help with my spiritual well being! mainly because at the moment, my senses are heightened and feel more uncontrollable than ever before.

I believe and have for a while, that I am a clairsentient empath and have been this way since before I can even remember. I have a history of bad anxieties ever since childhood and I understand that sometimes this can be linked with spiritual ability. General day to day life can be really hard for me, even having a partner to lean on. I'm feeling mentally exhausted and as though I'm an emotional sponge.

Other senses include; picking up on atmospheres and energy, tingling when I feel my deceased loved ones are near, physically feeling someone else's emotion even through phone conversations, feeling generally misunderstood and out of place on the earth plane, hyper sensitive etc.

In regards to signs and symbols, I mostly connect with white feathers that fall by my feet or red admirals that follow me. I also get vivid visitations in my sleep from loved ones that feels physically real when I touch or speak to them.

I look forward to getting to know you and taking on board all your expertise! 

Thanks guys!

Kat  :asmile:
    listening

Male
    Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2017-08-06

Newbie Introduction  Empty Re: Newbie Introduction

Post  listening Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:28 pm

hello  welcome  to  the   site   hope you  like it here
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:32 pm

:welcome: :si:  and thank you for your interesting, descriptive introduction!

Many of us here have various gifts, e.g. psychic abilities (I am claircognizant and also an empath) and some have knowledge re. mediums and the afterlife.

Re. feeling out of control, are you familiar with grounding visualisation exercises?
    EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female

Post  EarthAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:42 pm

ameliorate wrote::welcome: :si:  and thank you for your interesting, descriptive introduction!

Many of us here have various gifts, e.g. psychic abilities (I am claircognizant and also an empath) and some have knowledge re. mediums and the afterlife.

Re. feeling out of control, are you familiar with grounding visualisation exercises?

Thank you so much for the welcome guys!

I have not heard of that terminology, however I do listen to meditation and have previously been given a space/place in my mind that was opened up as a tool to help me that I can re visit whenever I want. I also try my hardest to work on my breathing. Is what you're suggesting any different? I feel totally crazy saying this stuff  :happy:
    ameliorate
    ameliorate

Female
    Number of posts : 3603
    Job/hobbies : Full-time person! Cooking, creating things
    Registration date : 2012-02-15

Post  ameliorate Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:32 pm

Meditation and focusing on breathing will help to generally relax you but a grounding visualisation specifically 'grounds'/centers you i.e. is more specific.

There is a meditation and visualisation section on this forum.  To see the categories that we have here you will see a small white window, on the left, to the bottom of the screen.  Scrolling down (with the arrow) will display what sections we cover.  However, since it doesn't have a grounding visualisation, I found this...

http://aboutmeditation.com/visualization-meditation-ground-centered/
    EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female

Post  EarthAngel Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:41 pm

ameliorate wrote:I found this...

Thank you! I will certainly have a read of this and give it a go! <3
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:57 pm

EarthAngel wrote:Hello Everyone ! My name is Kat I'm 24 and I live in the UK.

I have joined your community to engage with like minded people and hopefully receive some wonderful guidance from those who are willing to help with my spiritual well being! mainly because at the moment, my senses are heightened and feel more uncontrollable than ever before.

I believe and have for a while, that I am a clairsentient empath and have been this way since before I can even remember. I have a history of bad anxieties ever since childhood and I understand that sometimes this can be linked with spiritual ability. General day to day life can be really hard for me, even having a partner to lean on. I'm feeling mentally exhausted and as though I'm an emotional sponge.

Other senses include; picking up on atmospheres and energy, tingling when I feel my deceased loved ones are near, physically feeling someone else's emotion even through phone conversations, feeling generally misunderstood and out of place on the earth plane, hyper sensitive etc.

In regards to signs and symbols, I mostly connect with white feathers that fall by my feet or red admirals that follow me. I also get vivid visitations in my sleep from loved ones that feels physically real when I touch or speak to them.

I look forward to getting to know you and taking on board all your expertise! 

Thanks guys!

Kat  :asmile:
    Enjoy your sensitivity but it could be helpful for you to work with an experienced practitioner who would show you how to better control that sensitivity. 

Spiritualist churches often hold development circles with an experienced medium in charge.  Sitting in such a group could help you to interpret any signs or symbols you notice and also to close down effectively.
    EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female

Post  EarthAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:51 am

That would definitely be an option also mac! I'll have a look locally and see where my nearest one is!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 am

EarthAngel wrote:That would definitely be an option also mac! I'll have a look locally and see where my nearest one is!
    http://www.snu.org.uk
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:23 am

Welcome Earthangel.

The SNU is a religion that seeks to produce mediums that will provide proof that people exist in an afterlife.  If thats what suits you, then great. But I there is a broader view andnperhaps broader experiences on forums or in small scale development groups run by individuals. We each have our own bias based on our own experiences, but as you seem to have certain abilities naturally, I would suggest listening to all the different views, but taking only what resonates and discarding what doesnt.
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:20 am

The SNU is a religion that seeks to produce mediums that will provide proof that people exist in an afterlife.  If thats what suits you, then great. But I there is a broader view andnperhaps broader experiences on forums or in small scale development groups run by individuals. We each have our own bias based on our own experiences, but as you seem to have certain abilities naturally, I would suggest listening to all the different views, but taking only what resonates and discarding what doesnt.
    The SNU website carries a list of addresses of its affiliated churches.  I'd suggested considering a development group might be helpful based on what I'd heard from our new member. 

If other development groups are available elsewhere then fine but I hadn't suggested that mediumship would be a destination and church development groups don't automatically take their members down such a path.

I agree that one should accept only what feels right personally.
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:59 am

I just wanted to offer an alternative view because it provides more choice.
    EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female

Post  EarthAngel Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:36 am

Blueanchor wrote:I just wanted to offer an alternative view because it provides more choice.

Thank you all for your advice, I've checked out the SNU site and the groups and circles they have sound wonderful <3

I don't even know if mediumship would be something I could perhaps develop with the support and whether I would naturally take that course, that would be fantastic!

I understand that with some people who have gifts were put on earth for a different purpose and sometimes don't find this out until later in life. I often feel as though I have not yet reached my higher purpose. (I know i'm young but I speak in regards to my soul) maybe they could help with those feelings too!
    mac

Male

Post  mac Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:26 pm

EarthAngel wrote:
    Blueanchor wrote:I just wanted to offer an alternative view because it provides more choice.

Thank you all for your advice, I've checked out the SNU site and the groups and circles they have sound wonderful <3

I don't even know if mediumship would be something I could perhaps develop with the support and whether I would naturally take that course, that would be fantastic!

I understand that with some people who have gifts were put on earth for a different purpose and sometimes don't find this out until later in life. I often feel as though I have not yet reached my higher purpose. (I know i'm young but I speak in regards to my soul) maybe they could help with those feelings too!
    Glad I was able to help a little.  :hugz:

I rarely give advice and I'm not giving it now but I hope you won't mind my offering some thoughts.

You're young and although you have psychic and probably spiritual sensitivity I hope you won't feel pressured that you're supposed to do something with it.  There is plenty of time for such matters as you grow older (if it's what you want) and life here in the physical is for living - please don't spend it all thinking about 'the spooks'. 

I offer that same thought to most other young individuals in situations similar to your own   :hugz:
    Aube Borealis

Female
    Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2017-07-05

Post  Aube Borealis Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:28 am

Hello Earthangel,

Welcome to the community!

:megahug:
    EarthAngel
    EarthAngel

Female

Post  EarthAngel Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:48 am

mac wrote:
    EarthAngel wrote:

Glad I was able to help a little.  :hugz:

I rarely give advice and I'm not giving it now but I hope you won't mind my offering some thoughts.

You're young and although you have psychic and probably spiritual sensitivity I hope you won't feel pressured that you're supposed to do something with it.  There is plenty of time for such matters as you grow older (if it's what you want) and life here in the physical is for living - please don't spend it all thinking about 'the spooks'. 

I offer that same thought to most other young individuals in situations similar to your own   :hugz:

I definitely do not feel pressured, if anything I feel its more of a calling for a higher purpose.

As for life and living it, I intend to take full advantage of the wonderful things life brings while I'm here :)

@Aube Borealis Thankyou for your welcome it seems lovely here !  K\'s stars
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:50 am

Well said - good for you! :asmile:
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Post  Blueanchor Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:07 pm

EarthAngel wrote:

The proof of the pudding is in the eating, as they say  :rainbow:
    Aetheria
    Aetheria

Female
    Number of posts : 93
    Registration date : 2017-07-10

Post  Aetheria Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:50 pm

Hello, welcome to the forum. :astar:  Hope you find what brought you here, and enjoy your time here.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 pm