Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Bad people from a past life

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Bad people from a past life Empty Bad people from a past life

Post  Violet Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:16 pm

I struggle with this past life thing, so for those of you who believe in it, I hope you don't mind me throwing some questions out, suppose you are murdered in your past life and came face to face with the killer in this life and knew them, what would happen, how would you feel?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Bad people from a past life Empty Interesting Subject

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:41 pm

I dont believe you would know them or remember them clearly. I think this is when you meet someone and automatically for no logical reason take a dislike to them or just cant get on with them at all. Fire any questions you like Violet, it would be a good discussion to have.
    Hugs x Bad people from a past life 531481
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Bad people from a past life Empty Re: Bad people from a past life

Post  1antique Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:25 am

When you say 'know them', do you mean that you recognize the physical person (this is saying that you are re-incarnated immediately and the person who murdered you is now old compared to you), or, do you mean that you recognize the spirit of a person being the one that occupied the body of the person who killed you?

There is a HUGE distinction between the two.

With the first (the actual person still being alive), it would be a difficult thing as you might still be carrying the fear of the final moments of your past life with you...although this is not very common as most past life memories fade away at a very young age.

With the second option, the physical person has nothing to do with what happened in the past life. The only thing in common would be the spirit that has occupied both bodies. So, how can you hold anything against this second physical entity? They have not done anything to you at all.

The mother of my third son and I have been together in several incarnations. In more than one, she killed me....once by turning my hunting dogs on me, another by pushing me off a cliff, and the third by setting the bed on fire where I was sleeping. There may have been more, but I don't know. So far, in this life, I have escaped her anger, and she is half a world away from me...but, who knows what the future may hold? I do have to say that it did feel weird being around her once I discovered what had happened in previous incarnations, but it did not affect my love for her at all (I just slept with one eye open Bad people from a past life 809779 )

I have a strong feeling that we will come together in my next life also.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:24 am

Thanks Sb, you'll get loads of late night ramblings now :giggles:

Allen I was thinking more the second one:
    With the second option, the physical person has nothing to do with what happened in the past life. The only thing in common would be the spirit that has occupied both bodies. So, how can you hold anything against this second physical entity? They have not done anything to you at all.

Should we then have any grievance with the spirit, and wouldn't it be wrong to hold deeds from a past life against that spirit, this is where it confuses me as some believe we are sent back to correct mistakes or work out our karma or being punished, for something we have no recollection of doing in a past life, what's the point :scratch:

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Bad people from a past life Empty Lessons

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:37 am

You cant have a grieviance over something you dont fully remember. These beings who are in our lifes we have a de ja vue feeling about. Not a full rememberance.
    How many times as a child did you have to write out , "The cat sat on the mat" before you got it right. And when you finally did get it right it was because you remembered where you were going wrong before. Then having got it right you took a step forward onto writing paragraphs, short storys, poetry, essays, books.
    Past Lives and Ascension all run along the same basic idea.
    Hope this helps a bit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 am

:scratch: but some claim to have very clear past life memories

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:52 am

Violet wrote::scratch: but some claim to have very clear past life memories

yes, but can they be proven to actually be their life? remember we are also influence by all type of media. And dreams can be so real people can swear they were truth.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 am

Here is a story for you...

About the history of reincarnation in the case of Jasbir son of Sri Girdhali Lal Jat in India.

SECOND TIME AROUND--REINCARNATION

The Case of Jasbir
    Jasbir had described exactly his death as Sobha Ram, even adding details which had not been known by the Tyagi family, but unfortunately these could not be verified. Jasbir claimed that at the wedding Sobha Ram had been given poisoned sweets by a man who owed him money. Riding back from the wedding, Sobha Ram became so giddy from this poison that he fell from his chariot and later died from the injuries he received. Jasbir remembered that after he had died, he had met a sadhu, or holy man, who'd suggested that he "take cover" in another body. Apparently Sobha Ram chose the recently vacated body of the young boy Jasbir.

The Reaction
    The Jats were distraught at the change in their son, no doubt as distraught as Jasbir was to find himself in these circumstances. Although Sri Girdhali Lal Jat went to some trouble to find a Brahman willing to cook for his son, he was anxious to conceal the problem as much as possible. Jasbir was so laughed at and scolded when he recounted his stories of having a wife and child that finally he stopped repeating them. After a year and a half, he relaxed his Brahman dietary habits and took his meals with his family. He still remained withdrawn, however, not only aloof from other villagers but alienated even from his own family.

Shortly after Srimati Shyamo's visit to Rasulpur, members of Sobha Ram's family came to meet Jasbir. The boy recognized them and was able to explain the relationship of each to Sobha Ram. Later Jasbir visited Vehedi and picked out the Tyagi dwellings and fields with no difficulty. He also showed appropriate attitudes toward the Tyagi family, evidencing extreme affection for Sobha Ram's son, Baleshwar. (Sobha Ram's wife had returned to her father's village, because Jasbir's father had refused to allow him to meet her.)

After Jasbir's statements were found to have apparent validity, the Jats were able to accept the change in their son, and they accorded him respect despite his aloofness. The Tyagis also reacted positively. They initiated visits to Jasbir's village and had him spend several weeks at their home at different times. Jasbir showed an obvious preference for the Tyagis, which led to strain between the two families. The Jats were afraid that they would lose their son, and he, at times, threatened to run away from Rasulpur to Vehedi.

The case was last reviewed by an outside investigator in 1964, when University of Virginia professor Dr. Ian Stevenson researched it for his book Twenty Cases Suggestive of Reincarnation. Stevenson reported that Jasbir's memories of being Sobha Ram had not diminished, although his memory of the interval between Sobha Ram's death and his reappearance as Jasbir was becoming unclear. Jasbir still felt isolated, lonely, and depressed in Rasulpur and had cried after the departure of a recent visitor from Vehedi. The Jats remained determined to raise their son in the way they saw fit, however, and until Jasbir/Sobha Ram reached his second coming of age, he was bound to the circumstances of the body he had so hastily chosen.

http://www.trivia-library.com/b/history-and-cases-of-reincarnation-case-of-indian-boy-jasbir-part-2.htm
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Thanks for that Allen, I have a book here somewhere with similar cases in, I wonder if it's the same one mentioned in your article as that story is one very similar to one i've read.

Even so I can't believe we are all going to come back (recycling or what Bad people from a past life 809779 ) It would make more sense if only certain ones came back, if they had some specific reason for coming back.

What if we got up there and refused to come back?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:16 pm

Violet wrote:Thanks for that Allen, I have a book here somewhere with similar cases in, I wonder if it's the same one mentioned in your article as that story is one very similar to one i've read.

Even so I can't believe we are all going to come back (recycling or what Bad people from a past life 809779 ) It would make more sense if only certain ones came back, if they had some specific reason for coming back.

What if we got up there and refused to come back?

The theory is that you are not forced to come back.. And you come back, willingly, to advance yourself, or to make amends for your bad karma, etc.. Some say the karma on earth can only be balanced on earth.

No matter where you go there has not been a straight yes, or no on everything. There is mixed opinions.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:43 am

or to make amends for your bad karma,
    This part of the theory disturbs me, we shouldn't have to correct anything from a previous life especially if we have no earthly knowledge of it in the next life

Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Bad people from a past life Empty Mmm

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 pm

If we dont correct the lessons (not so much mistakes) that we wronged ourself in our previous life, how can we expect to rise in ascension in our next life. That would be like Adolf Hitler coming back in his next life after the war and hosting a spiritual forum if we didnt have to learn our lessons, how scary would that be?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:19 pm

Violet wrote:or to make amends for your bad karma,
    This part of the theory disturbs me, we shouldn't have to correct anything from a previous life especially if we have no earthly knowledge of it in the next life

That is life is it not? We get born into families and lifestyles that we have no control over. If you parents are poor, and become homeless. You have no choice over that. You live that life, and you make the best of it.

If there is past lives, and reincarnation that is the whole concept of it. You come back to finish learning, and correct your mistakes per se.

I have always said it is kind of harsh that we could "suffer" in this life for something we did prior, without knowing it.. Yet, it is what we did, after all. It's not like we would be suffering for someone else's mistake. It was us. We did the crime now we could pay the time.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:22 pm

We did the crime now we could pay the time.

This is one thing that really gets me about the whole reincarnation thing, the god I believe in doesn't punish or judge you but nor do we get away with being bad I feel the balance is corrected in this lifetime, not punished, just things eventually balance out.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm

If we dont correct the lessons (not so much mistakes) that we wronged ourself in our previous life, how can we expect to rise in ascension in our next life.
    I don't get this ascension thing either Bad people from a past life 635475 we progress in spirit as I understand it.

That would be like Adolf Hitler coming back in his next life after the war and hosting a spiritual forum if we didnt have to learn our lessons, how scary would that be?

But he wouldn't be Adolf Hitler in a second life would he? And even if he was why should he be punished for things he isn't now aware of doing in a previous life?

I'm sorry. i'm not being deliberately thick here Bad people from a past life 635475

It makes reincarnation sound like some kind of correction centre for naughty souls

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:16 am

Maybe you think of it more as a rehab center? Bad people from a past life 368832
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:29 am

Bad people from a past life 809779

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:35 am

Violet wrote:

This is one thing that really gets me about the whole reincarnation thing, the god I believe in doesn't punish or judge you but nor do we get away with being bad I feel the balance is corrected in this lifetime, not punished, just things eventually balance out.

Who said it's a punishment.. It seems like a pretty sweet gig. You screw up, or harm someone, and you are giving another chance. It seems a lot nicer then having spend an eternity in hell suffering for your sins.

With that said, coming back over and over again for eternity could be just as bad, if not worse, than hell.

And what if you don't correct it this time? Do you goto summer school, and make up the work? Or does everyone go straight to paradise. If so what is the point of really coming to earth?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:39 am

WHAT IF THIS REALLY IS HELL?!? Bad people from a past life 350287 Bad people from a past life 965136
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:45 am

At times it can very well be hell, and is hard to think of things that are worse than life..

some have said that the earth plane is the very bottom.

**shrugs**
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Life can be hell for some, heaven for others, most get anfairly even balance of the two though of course we remember the hellish bits more than the heavenly ones

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:10 pm

Violet wrote:Life can be hell for some, heaven for others, most get anfairly even balance of the two though of course we remember the hellish bits more than the heavenly ones

Which begs the original question of reincarnation as to why some have such "hellish" lives. Or people that are born with such a terrible handicap that they can not think on their own, or do things on their own. Yes, it is a lesson for others, but it seems like it doesn't really help the soul as much as it could if they could function properly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:26 pm

Some people who are disabled have a happier, richer and more fulfilling life than many able bodied people.

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:32 pm

I'm not talking about just the physical handicaps. There are many that are unable to fully function on their own. They have no thought of what they are doing. Or even able to think.

As well as that one child that was in the news. She has a rare type of disease that she does show signs of age. Her body doesn't grow. Neither does her brain. She is a grown women yet she has the body, and brain of a few month old child.

Yes, it's a strong lesson of unconditional love from their parents, family, and friends. But I just don't see that soul learning much on the earth plane.

Granted somethings the human mind will never fully comprehend.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:38 pm

No I wasn't just talking physical ones either, and I agree we'll never understand all the reasons for things not while in the earthly body anyway, i'm hoping all will become clear when we go to spirit.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:45 am