Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

What made you realise you were communicating..

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

What made you realise you were communicating.. Empty What made you realise you were communicating..

Post  Violet Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:23 am

with spirit?

Did you just start to hear voices, have you always heard voices, was it gradual or sudden, have you been seeing hearing or feeling for years without realising what was happening, have you been doing it for as long as you can remember so that it is second nature to you and as natural as breathing?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Emma
    Emma

Female
    Number of posts : 83
    Job/hobbies : Student
    Registration date : 2010-06-14

What made you realise you were communicating.. Empty Re: What made you realise you were communicating..

Post  Emma Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:50 am

I started seeing at around 6-7 years old but at that time I was surrounded with very close minded people and my ability seemed to close until I got into my teenage years I re-opened them again but much more than just seeing opened, I started to hear spirit as well as seeing them and had so many wonderful experiences and glad I re-opened my gifts.
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

What made you realise you were communicating.. Empty Re: What made you realise you were communicating..

Post  AngelTony Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:46 pm

seems like I answered that in the post

Imaginary Friends
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:56 pm

Hello

For me I have always has this communication thing. Never understood it til I was 16 .

Lynn
    Orbie

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Orbie Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:28 pm

Mmm not sure really kinda came gradually and was sporadic over three years (mainly clairsentience and voyance,but clairaudience once) then stopped, I felt like I was just getting going and then bam shut down. Some say its my own fear blocking me some say its just part of the process. What do I think? Well after nearly two years I think all I can do is live my life, and who knows maybe one day it may return, maybe something else is meant, and if it doesn t well, I know that I have been very lucky to have experienced what I have What made you realise you were communicating.. 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 pm

Orbie wrote:Mmm not sure really kinda came gradually and was sporadic over three years (mainly clairsentience and voyance,but clairaudience once) then stopped, I felt like I was just getting going and then bam shut down. Some say its my own fear blocking me some say its just part of the process. What do I think? Well after nearly two years I think all I can do is live my life, and who knows maybe one day it may return, maybe something else is meant, and if it doesn t well, I know that I have been very lucky to have experienced what I have What made you realise you were communicating.. 28115

Hi Orbie, I think it's like this for some others too, did you have a lot going on in your life when it shut down suddenly?
    Maybe it is fear, maybe it is just part of the process, it may come back are you sitting for development or planning to, do you want to go back to it? What made you realise you were communicating.. 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Orbie

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Orbie Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:37 am

|Thanks Violet. I dont sit in a circle or take a class due to the fact I am hard of hearing, I wouldnt be able to follow anything. Plus any overtures I have made have led to a dead end. Trying to get the balance between being proactive and passive aint easy! Have met some along the way who I have learned a lot from and am grateful for those experiences, not all positive ones but I learned a lot :)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:16 am