Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Have you seen what you believe to be an alien?

Post  Violet Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:33 pm

We've asked about UFO's but what about the aliens themselves have any of you seen one?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Re: Have you seen what you believe to be an alien?

Post  mia Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:38 am

Yes.
    And I communicated with him.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Yes

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Yes, the following excerpt from my Book Of Shadows will explain what happened ;
    HELP

This was and still is one of the most shocking things ever to happen to me in this life cycle.

Mookita was upstairs having a shower and had suggested that I could do some sketching. I sat on the couch with her A3 size sketch book and was intending to do a sketch of one of my Guides who resembles the cat people.

I did my first stroke of lead on paper and it was wrong. I just sat staring at the white on the paper and began to see a shape. I was in daze but my hand was scribbling and shading quite fast while my left arm was shaking.

When finished the first thing I noticed was the mess of my hand and arm with lead all over it. Then I looked at the drawing and thought, “That’s quite good, not bad at all”, not truly realising what had just occurred.

Just at that Mookita came in and asked,” How I had got on” I quite innocently showed her and said not bad. “Oh my God she exclaimed and jumped back from the drawing putting her hands to her mouth and began to babble about having to do things. I thought this was a very strange reaction to a drawing.

Mookita then asked me all about the drawing. The picture was of an alien life form looking forlorn and lonely. I said I didn’t know. She asked me to open up with my feelings and go there, so I did.

What I got was the feeling of horrible loneliness. This was a being who was lost in an inky blackness with no sign of hope or life. It had been there for thousand of years, if not longer. Alone. I didn’t like the feeling, it was horrible.

Mookita asked one of her Guides to locate and help this being out of the blackness and back to where it belonged.

After that Mookita and I sat and talked and sketched for a while. Then she asked me to go back and see if the alien had been rescued yet. I didn’t answer as I really did not want to go there and feel that again.

She asked again after a few more minutes and knowing that I could not ignore her request forever I reluctantly agreed

It was very late and I was tired so I didn’t expect anything to happen and if it did I expected it to be of the same horrible feeling. I sat in front of the picture and began to open up. What hapopened next was totally unbelievable but true.

I saw a little bright light in the darkness getting nearer, bigger and brighter then it hit me like a tidal wave. I felt very single particle of me, of my being, my very soul getting swept over with total absolute joy and elation. All the way through me. It was so strong it physically made me recoil slightly. I was so happy I almost cried. I felt the tears in my eyes but felt total joy in my soul. She\he had been found.

The feeling was so emotional and overpowering I had to break away. I would give anything of myself to feel that again. It was not a human feeling in origin. It was way beyond that. Id never felt that way before and sadly probably never will again. But I will never, ever forget.

But Mookita,I, and our Guides had saved this lost soul. And it felt great. We hugged and kissed with joy.

Even now writing this I get goosebumps on my arms and feel sadly happy with tears in my eyes. The Alien was male in species but communicated in feminine style thoughts.She or He was home. She or he will always be special to me.

And this all started from a drawing of an Alien and within the scribbled background was the word, HELP.

Hugs x Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? 531481
    mia
    mia

Female

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Re: Have you seen what you believe to be an alien?

Post  mia Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:56 pm

Wow, that was soo beautiful.
    Please may I share it with a friend.
    I know it will make her feel as happy as it did me.
    I am so glad you helped him/her.
    Thank you
    :hugz:
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Hi Mia

Post  Soaring Bird Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Hi Mia,
    Yes course you can share it with a friend. That feeling I got of energies? coming at me Mia, I would give so much just to feel one second of that again. It was absokutely fantastic. I didnt even know the human body was capable of feeling something like that. So hard to explain. It was like my body was made up of tiny grains of sand and I felt a cool alive wind breeze around every single particle!
    Big Hugs x Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? 531481
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:27 pm

I know what you mean SB.
    We here on earth don't know the true meaning of unconditional love.
    Not yet anyway, but we are getting there.
    Other beings communicate in many ways.
    You may have been feeling gratitude. his way of saying thank you.
    You were blessed to be able to help another being from the stars.
    And he was blessed you did :hugz:
    I have many who will be as happy as I to read your experience.
    Thank you :hugz:
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Post  Soaring Bird Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi Mia,
    You too also know there are other beings on other planets, other systems, maybe even in a different time line Mia. I have been advised to find a crop circle and stand in the middle of it as I will feel tremendous energies. This was passed on to me by one of three people who have strongly insisted I am a 'Star Person', this I am not quite sure about, but seeking out the crop circle does reverb very strongly with me. Unfortunately we were nearing the end of Summer when I recieved this information.
    Have you or your friend stood in a crop circle?
    P.S. Here is the sketch that 'happened' in 2006 :

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? My_fri11
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Forgot

Post  Soaring Bird Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:01 pm

Hi Mia,
    I forgot to say, in the sketch the word Help is obvious but in amongst the other scribbles there appears to be letters as well but I cant make any words out.
    Hugs x Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? 531481
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:06 pm

I am a starperson. I am from Arcturus, which is in the Great Bear galaxy.
    And yes, I know of other planets etc.
    On the right of HELP, it looks like ME.

I am certain you too are a starperson SB.

No, I haven't stood in a crop circle yet.
    I do intend to next year though.
    I attended a seminar a couple of weeks ago, by the author of Beyond 2012 and the author of The Truth Agenda, Andy Thomas.
    Andy Thomas spoke a lot about crop circles. He has done loads of research.
    :hugz:
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Elsewhere

Post  Soaring Bird Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:58 pm

Thanks Mia,
    Im glad you could see that I did think it might have been but then wondered if it was just me seeing what I possibly wanted to see, Whereas the word Help is pretty plain. You are the fourth person to say I am a starperson Mia.It is an area that I have looked at. I definitely believe I lived elsewhere as this world is not a comfortable world if you know what I mean. Here is an example from that time when my path took me outwards ;

Did you ever get the feeling, you shouldn’t be here at all,

You should be over there, the other side of the wall,

The wall I talk about is time and space, other dimensions too,

Did you ever look at your arm and hand and feel it wasn’t yours,

Should they be thinner and longer with three fingers and all be slightly tinged blue,

Does the air not feel a bit heavy outside this body you’re in

Have you never stood beside a building that had no texture at all,

Not solid and yet within it you can stand on a level and not fall,

Have you felt the transport overhead when standing there outside,

Only twenty foot above you yet not a sound is heard

Have you saw the large orange planet on the horizon ahead,

Taking up most of the horizon view,

To the left and much much smaller is a smaller planet blue,

Do these words conjure an image,

Do they mean anything to you,

If you can see what I see then maybe you’ve been there too.

This I wrote after a med that became astral\imaging. This was so clear and very real. Does any of this reverb with you Mia especially the horizon view?
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:07 pm

Did you ever get the feeling, you shouldn’t be here at all,

You should be over there, the other side of the wall,

The wall I talk about is time and space, other dimensions too,

Did you ever look at your arm and hand and feel it wasn’t yours,

I know my home planet is full of love and peace.
    I know so much about it I don't know where to start.
    Yet I have no images, only feelings.

I once looked at my arm when reading in bed and it was long, thin and crinkly brown.
    Like a tree branch.
    I hid it under the bedclothes afraid to look at it again lol

I have been on a spaceship for 4 consecutive nights.
    And comunicated with a being on there.

You are definately a starperson, from a different place than me though :)
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Out There

Post  Soaring Bird Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 pm

I think I need to start working on this again Mia, there has been too many, out there' experiences over the years for me to walk away from, and, I believe in reincarnation but not just on this planet.Here is another couple of excerpts from over the past few years. See if any of these bring memories to you of anywhere please,

The Leaving

Another image I saw was of a dusty planet surface with pyramids similar to those on earth but of a different color. There was small family like groupings of almost humanoid shape (2 arms 2 legs,feet,head,torso but only 3 digits on each hand) walking towards the pyramids. Some aliens were tall, adult size and some were small (children size). There was a sadness within the procession. Like when you move house but liked the one you are leaving. The Procession carried ontowards and up the outside of the pyramids to the top. The top of the pyramids was different from earth ones in the manner that they peaked with a rectangular block on top rather than the triangular point that there is on earth pyramids.

Hovering level with the top of these pyramids was a gigantic craft ( spaceship). Just hanging there in the air> In the sky there was a huge sun and a small planet.
    Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Moving11
    Also ;

Planets

One evening at Mookitas I had an ‘itch’ (My expression for a feeling I should know something or I am receiving something but it is not clear) I tried opening up to receive but couldn’t so I lit some candles, turned off the lights and sat in front of the black tv screen that was turned off. This helped alittle but not enough.

Mookita saw that I was agitated and offered her Crystal Ball. It took a while then hazily I saw a planet with land mass on it but it was not earth. More importantly I saw seven stars/planets and their directional orbits.

Their orbiting path was limited but very strange. The planet/stars were golden yellow. Very beautiful. This is a sketch of one planet. They were all the same shape.

B This sketch is the direction in which they moved. Note that one was stationery

The Feelings for the words Pherox Petabula came to mind while doing this.
    Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Planet11
    mia
    mia

Female

Post  mia Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:47 am

I wrote a huge answer, sent it and my puter crashed.
    So I wrote another one and it disappeared.
    I am wondering if we shouldn't be talking like this.
    So I gonna pm you, see what happens then.
    Not now though I gotta go to work.
    I have permission to show you a friends vision and meditation too :)
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male

Have you seen what you believe to be an alien? Empty Excellent

Post  Soaring Bird Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Sounds great Mia, I look forward to that.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:21 am