Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Racing Heart

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Racing Heart Empty Racing Heart

Post  Violet Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:45 am

Got to say straight away that this is not medical.

As I understand it your heart races just before you AP, can this happen (the heart racing) with other spiritual practices, and does anyone know what causes it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Soaring Bird
    Soaring Bird

Male
    Number of posts : 1225
    Job/hobbies : Guitar
    Registration date : 2009-07-14

Racing Heart Empty Never noticed

Post  Soaring Bird Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:50 pm

Hi Violet,
    I havent personally noticed this, at least I dont think so. I'll try and take note with any spiritual work Im doing.
    Big Hugs x Racing Heart 531481
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Racing Heart Empty Re: Racing Heart

Post  Violet Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:21 am

Thanks Sb Racing Heart 21581

Kundalini
    Kundalini
    Admin

Male
    Number of posts : 55
    Registration date : 2009-11-07

Post  Kundalini Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Hi Violet,

Like Soaring Bird, I have not particularly noticed this phenomenon with astral travel; although, certainly it is understood that the 'experience' one undergoes as the body, mind and spirit prepare for conscious astral travel is perhaps in certain respects, similar to the 'palpitations' you have described although relating that same phenomenon to astral travel, it is perhaps more accurate to say the whole 'body' itself seems to be racing.

As for other spiritual practices, in my experience, working with the Azurite crystal at your frontal/rear Throat/Third Eye Chakras can cause palpitations and this is not particularly good which is perhaps, although left unsaid, many crystal authors advise working with Green Jade in conjunction with Azurite or perhaps in an interchangeable manner. This is because Green Jade regulates heartbeat.

As to why Azurite causes palpitations, this is not entirely clear yet it could be supposed that the deep psychological work on one's consciousness that can be undertook by working with this crystal can create imbalances of energy flows; perhaps it is this which can cause palpitations. Logically, it would be a next step to say this is why Green Jade does regulate the heartbeat because this balances energy flow. In any case, I would strongly advise the use of Green Jade either in conjunction or used interchangeably if one works with Azurite.

All the very best, K.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:04 am

Thanks K, I think this: it is perhaps more accurate to say the whole 'body' itself seems to be racing.
    could be a more accurate description. I'm not using crystals for spiritual work at the moment but it is very useful to learn that about the green jade, thank you.

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:09 am

Not sure I've heard it before I astral. But I have heard my heartbeat - its like the heartbeat music out of who wants to be an millionnaire show and that's when I know that my heart chakra needs cleansing. :grin:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:12 pm

Do you think mine would need cleansing? And if so how would I do that and would it harm to cleanse it even if it didn't need it?

Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Aliunas Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:04 pm

OH MY GOD I get this aaaaallll the time!! I never met people who had this happen. It used to scare me but now I embrace it.

I've also notice my heart races when I begin to become aware of energy around me, or just plain races for no reason. Since becoming more aware of the senses my heart has been beating considerably faster. I went to the doctors and they said I was completely fine, all tests were normal. So I'm guessing it's a good thing. But man does it freak me out sometimes!

I think the body does not know how to handle things the spirit is used to. So the body reacts in it's own way. It's confusing, I don't even really understand it. Racing Heart 588401

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:06 am