Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
millergrls
SparK
Akyana
Sacred-Star
Lynn
skye
Elfay
Lovinthejourney
kazandlee
Carolyn
innerlight
mia
Violet
17 posters

Can you really drain someone

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can you really drain someone - Page 2 Empty Can you really drain someone

Post  Violet Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

psychically? You hear about psychic vampires but do you believe there is any truth in it?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 734
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Can you really drain someone - Page 2 Empty Re: Can you really drain someone

Post  CW Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:19 pm

I don't think any person has the power to drain another against their will. Vampires are mythical creatures who prey on humans for blood. Only to sustain life for themselves. "There are people who are empowered by preying on the weakness of others."
    However, 99 percent of the time our willingness to participate (for what ever reason) is the main cause of being victimized.

Personally, I believe the only way a person, place or thing can drain me of my energy is:

• If I am already weak, spiritually, mentally or physically.
    • If the energetic force field is stronger than mine - Especially in unsanitary/unclean environments, including toxic people, places and things.
    • If I voluntarily participate or surrender to allowing these type situations to drain me.
    Then I must ask myself; Did this person, place or thing actually drain me or did I drain myself by indulging with it?
    Love to all
    Tyr

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2015-02-09

Post  Tyr Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:56 pm

Definately, I run into mini psy vamps more often then I'd like, I also know a guy that was plagued by one for years, now he's not anymore, but now he can actually "do it" (and no, he doesnt use it, but I too have gotten... a hint of abilities nasty spiritpests used on me)
    I also see a few hallmarks of them around but they are not "as" bad as in the stories, but still, will leave you cold and/or drained, a horrid feeling.
    The way I gather eveyone "can" learn it, but truth be told if any of you guys want to, I want nothing to do with that person :)
    Crystal7

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2018-02-06

Post  Crystal7 Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:05 pm

As an empath I can safely say yes to this post. A wonderful gift to have as u can intuitively and strongly pick up on emotions and feeling from a person so that u can truly understand and feel their feelings. I did learn very quickly that I was physically drained from these experiance but with learning and help from spirit I don't feel this as much. I work for NHS in a ward with 30 elderly and sick patients so I am constantly feeling but this is also a blessing as when I feel someone's emotions and feeling this helps me to help them. I see a huge difference in each person that I talk to.

Sent from Topic'it App
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:10 pm

This is quite an old thread and it was a common topic when it was written and thankfully (in my opinion) it seems far less common now. 

We are responsible for making the choices that we make. When we feel that draining feeling, its our responsibility to change either what we are doing or to change our attitude regarding that. 

Its always interesting to turn the question on ourselves to wonder if others feel drained around us. I suspect that in social situations, extraverted people may feel drained by introverts as introverts may feel drained by extraverts, because each has quite a different relationship with energy. 

In the same way, the way we interact with, and are affected by energy changes, due to our own circumstances and where we are within ourselves.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:02 pm