Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Walking the hallways

Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Walking the hallways Empty Walking the hallways

Post  Kaere Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:55 am

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well Walking the hallways 348985

I had this dream the other night and thought I'd share it as it isn't often I remember a dream so well.

I was in a high school and I had already graduated and I had to walk down the hallway for some reason, all the way to the other end. It was a very long hallway...took about ten minutes of dream time I guess. My feet were hurting cause I had no shoes on. At the end of the hallway was a door that opened into a darkened room. I peeked inside but couldn't see anything so I shut the door and turned around. And there was some sort of school dance going on. A dear friend was there dancing with a girl and it made me giggle for whatever reason but I was somewhat perturbed as well because he was shooting me dirty looks.

I decided to leave the school and started walking down the hallway toward the front door - took forever lol. Got to the door and remembered that my shoes were at the doorway to the darkened room way at the other end of the hall. What a pain! So I started walking back the other way again and in the middle of the hallway there was this sectioned off area, with all sorts of medical and surgical equipment inside. It was sectioned off with that heavy plastic you see them use in movies to quarantine stuff. I ended up inside this area trying to find my way to the other side so I could keep walking and finally get my shoes. I was bumping into the equipment and knocking things over (so me lol) and someone in a surgeon's outfit asked politely what I was doing and I told him and he pointed the way out of the medical area and said I had to go the other way, there is no short cut. I thanked him politely and left the area and kept walking...again (it was a very long hallway lol).

Got to the end, said hi to my friend again but he didn't hear me (or was ignoring me lol) and looked for my shoes but they weren't there and I was kinda ticked about it. Then all the lights started to go off and there was just the emergency lights and the exit signs that I could see. I thought "crap now I have to walk in the spooky dark" and then the dream ended.

So...I can see the repetition in the dream, and the darkened door maybe representing the future or the unknown? But the medical stuff I have no idea about or why finding my shoes was so important. Any thoughts?
    kazandlee
    kazandlee

Male
    Number of posts : 150
    Job/hobbies : Paranormal, Manager
    Registration date : 2009-10-24

Walking the hallways Empty School

Post  kazandlee Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 am

Hi Kaere,

Maybe its about new learning, also, spiritual education, all part of your spiritual development, would you say you are undergoing some spiritual changes right now?

Lee.
    Kaere

Female

Walking the hallways Empty Re: Walking the hallways

Post  Kaere Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Spiritual changes? I don't really think so. But then again, I will look everywhere else to avoid seeing the obvious. I am going through changes in my ordinary life though - relationships, etc.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:36 pm

Just going from my feelings here but a difficult road to walk, obstacles in your way, and something you are seeking, something for your own personal well being/comfort being very elusive.

I also feel that something needs 'healing' within you (not medical) but you are reluctant to open a particular thing up.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:23 pm

Yes Violet, you're right there. It is like I'm always going in circles...

As for the healing, well there's a lot that should be healed emotionally for sure.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:46 am

Kaere wrote:Hi all, hope everyone is doing well Walking the hallways 348985

I had this dream the other night and thought I'd share it as it isn't often I remember a dream so well.

I was in a high school and I had already graduated and I had to walk down the hallway for some reason, all the way to the other end. It was a very long hallway...took about ten minutes of dream time I guess.
    Maybe past regrets of roads not travelled ? When going back to High School that be a time in life when we make some huge decissions to make. Further school or work. Then later we look back sadly and often go if I had done this....knowing full well we can only go forward never back.

My feet were hurting cause I had no shoes on.
    Feet hurting might well have nothing to do with the walk one was on or the feet being bare. Could well be the body trying to tell one something. Maybe one is overdoing things....or one has a bit of roundy parts that should come off one's poor feet. (not saying one is roundy) .
    At the end of the hallway was a door that opened into a darkened room. I peeked inside but couldn't see anything so I shut the door and turned around.
    Dark room where nothing can be seen, is there and issue one is avoiding seeing or dealing with ? The act of turning around says avoidance maybe.
    And there was some sort of school dance going on. A dear friend was there dancing with a girl and it made me giggle for whatever reason but I was somewhat perturbed as well because he was shooting me dirty looks.
    Someone in one's life there be issues unresolved with ? Things needing said but not being said. Laughing when one really is not happy.

I decided to leave the school and started walking down the hallway toward the front door - took forever lol. Got to the door and remembered that my shoes were at the doorway to the darkened room way at the other end of the hall. What a pain!
    Leaving the shoes behind, maybe avoiding the issues there might be around one and in having to go back for them the dream is saying time to face them. What a pain again maybe avoidance on something.
    So I started walking back the other way again and in the middle of the hallway there was this sectioned off area, with all sorts of medical and surgical equipment inside. It was sectioned off with that heavy plastic you see them use in movies to quarantine stuff.
    Past due check up? Some nagging health issue one thinks will just go away. Knowing one should have it looked into but fear hold s one back.
    ended up inside this area trying to find my way to the other side so I could keep walking and finally get my shoes. I was bumping into the equipment and knocking things over (so me lol) and someone in a surgeon's outfit asked politely what I was doing and I told him and he pointed the way out of the medical area and said I had to go the other way, there is no short cut. I thanked him politely and left the area and kept walking...again (it was a very long hallway lol).
    The dream telling ye that things will be ok if one faces them.

Got to the end, said hi to my friend again but he didn't hear me (or was ignoring me lol) and looked for my shoes but they weren't there and I was kinda ticked about it. Then all the lights started to go off and there was just the emergency lights and the exit signs that I could see. I thought "crap now I have to walk in the spooky dark" and then the dream ended.
    The issues in a circle that keep coming up over and over again til one finally faces them.

So...I can see the repetition in the dream, and the darkened door maybe representing the future or the unknown? But the medical stuff I have no idea about or why finding my shoes was so important. Any thoughts?

I hope some of this helps some. Finding one's shoes is finding the solution to the issues around the dream.

Lynn
    Kaere

Female

Post  Kaere Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:08 am

Thanks very much Lynn. What you've said makes a loooot of sense.

LOL No problem with the roundy...I am a roundy girl and am always trying to become unroundy again, same as most people I think.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:29 am