Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

My Spirit Guide Animals

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

My Spirit Guide Animals Empty My Spirit Guide Animals

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:58 am

Hello

I know of two Spirit Guide Animals I have. One be a Cock ( Rooster) the other be a Hog ( Pig) . I thought for the longest times what odd animals for one to have.
    Then I came to read up on them to find that the Cock holds the power of the word to dispel and repel negativity. Building walls or protection about you, your family, and friends, pets and property. Setting pyschic garudians in place to warn you of problems.

The Hog holds the ability to set up and ambush for an attacker and not give up unitil the aggressor has been sent on his way, concealing oneself when in danger, cunning, intelligence. A symbol of the spiritaul food necessary for the developing magician. Knowlege bringer of past lives.
    The insect I have be the BEE concentrations necessary to carry out a task. Astral Travel to better understand the realms of reincarnations. Helping the Earth Bound Spirits move to the Light.

In knowing I have always been connected to them I have a better understanding of who I be.

Too in a past life the Cock and Hog were instrumental in me very survival. It was on the crates of them that me and other's floated to safety when out ship went down and it was them that gave us food til resuce came to us.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

My Spirit Guide Animals Empty Re: My Spirit Guide Animals

Post  Violet Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 am

Hi Lynn, I think many people find some animals quite strange to have as totems but as you have discovered so many of these bring us powerful messages, so many want wolves and the like when often a more everyday animal can bring us so much more. My Spirit Guide Animals 821538 Thanks for sharing.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Squatchit
    Squatchit

Female
    Number of posts : 95
    Job/hobbies : Wasting time

Post  Squatchit Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:37 am

Hiya Lynn

They are unusual Animal Guides. My Spirit Guide Animals 28115

Have they been with you all your life?

The reason I ask is because I seem to get animals for brief periods of time. For instance, I had a lovely meditation session many years ago where a male fox invited me into his home. I spent a very cosy time curled up fast asleep with his missus and cubs. But Fox doesn't appear in my life regularly. Also had a dragonfly take me to a lesson during another meditation session. Again, Dragonfly doesn't appear much.

The one animal that is constant is Chameleon. Mind you, I've never seen a real one. But I take on chameleon traits practically on a daily basis, so I am assuming Chameleon is with me for good.

How does/did Cock and Hog let you know they were permanent?

Love Squatch
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341

Post  Elfay Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 pm

Hi Lynn ! My 2 animal guides are a sparrow and a horse. My sparrow guide, Aryandru, has been with me since I was around 12 or 13. I didn't know it until around a yr ago when I was very much in tune with him. He stayed with me until I found my main guide, my life guide, Matthew. Tho he may not be with me any more.
    My horse guide came to me a few months ago.
    I have seen a 3rd animal guide, I believe she's a wolf.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

Squatchit wrote:Hiya Lynn

They are unusual Animal Guides. My Spirit Guide Animals 28115

Have they been with you all your life?
    I would say yes, as a child I was always drawn to two ornamaments me Grandma had one was a Cock and the other a Hog. Plain animals I was given them when she passed. I still have them someplace.

The reason I ask is because I seem to get animals for brief periods of time. For instance, I had a lovely meditation session many years ago where a male fox invited me into his home. I spent a very cosy time curled up fast asleep with his missus and cubs. But Fox doesn't appear in my life regularly. Also had a dragonfly take me to a lesson during another meditation session. Again, Dragonfly doesn't appear much.
    I think that at times Guides come and go yes. When we are in need we get what or who is needed. I know that they are there but not in the face all the time like me Human Guides be.

The one animal that is constant is Chameleon. Mind you, I've never seen a real one. But I take on chameleon traits practically on a daily basis, so I am assuming Chameleon is with me for good.

How does/did Cock and Hog let you know they were permanent?

Love Squatch

How I know they are there I feel them I hear them. Odd they be maybe so yes, but all want so a power animal but these so fit whom I be. Power matters not in the packaging one comes.

Lynn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:38 pm

Elfay wrote:Hi Lynn ! My 2 animal guides are a sparrow and a horse. My sparrow guide, Aryandru, has been with me since I was around 12 or 13. I didn't know it until around a yr ago when I was very much in tune with him. He stayed with me until I found my main guide, my life guide, Matthew. Tho he may not be with me any more.
    My horse guide came to me a few months ago.

I have seen a 3rd animal guide, I believe she's a wolf.

We all have Guides and we all have Guide animals. Not all are with us for the long run at times they come when we need them it seems. Too could well be sent forth from one's we know that get we need a bit of support. I know a friends wolf finds me at times but he not be my Guide. He comes to me when I need protections I can not offer up for me.

Lynn
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Elfay
    Elfay

Female
    Number of posts : 341

Post  Elfay Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:11 am

I just found out I also have a yellow butterfly who is another one of my guides !! I always see yellow butterflies ! Have for yrs.

There's also an eagle around me, tho I have yet to see or have communication with him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:28 pm