Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money Empty A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money

Post  1antique Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:42 am

Ok...hopefully I will get a reply to this one before I go offline...we are still awaiting the dreaded knock.
    Ok...My wife and I were in a hotel room. At the back of this hotel room was a door with a combination lock on it. I sat down and began trying to work out the combination, and discovered that it was a number letter combination that got it to open. When I opened the door, I found that it opened onto a cave that reminded me of one you would find at the beach, but deeper, as I could not hear the surf at all.

Anyway, in this cave I found some paperbags filled with assorted items. There was clothing, food, and money. I had this feeling like it belonged to homeless person, but, at the same time, I could tell that the bags had been there for a long time and had been abandoned. (maybe this was just a rationalization?)

Well, I took the money and went back inside and closed the door. There was a lot of money there, but, just as I began counting it, I woke up.

Any ideas?
    Allen

Last edited by 1antique on Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wanted to lol)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money Empty Re: A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money

Post  Violet Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:13 pm

1antique wrote:Ok...hopefully I will get a reply to this one before I go offline...we are still awaiting the dreaded knock.
    Ok...My wife and I were in a hotel room. At the back of this hotel room was a door with a combination lock on it. I sat down and began trying to work out the combination, and discovered that it was a number letter combination that got it to open. Problem solving/finding a solution/finding the key?
    When I opened the door, I found that it opened onto a cave that reminded me of one you would find at the beach, but deeper, as I could not hear the surf at all.Deep in your subconscious ?
    Anyway, in this cave I found some paperbags filled with assorted items. There was clothing, food, and money. I had this feeling like it belonged to homeless person, but, at the same time, I could tell that the bags had been there for a long time and had been abandoned. (maybe this was just a rationalization?)
    Hmm I think a message from spirit that you will always be provided for, also is there any 'secret stash'like any old bank account you may have forgotten about?

Well, I took the money and went back inside and closed the door. There was a lot of money there, but, just as I began counting it, I woke up.

Any ideas?
    Allen

I'm no expert, just giving you my impressions of your dream

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money Empty Re: A Hotel, a Combination Lock and Money

Post  1antique Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 pm

Actually, I think you may have hit things pretty close to home, violet.

I makes perfect sense now...especially when I consider just how complex the combination was. It was a very long string of numbers with a series of letters after.

The cave....yes, it is possible that ths could be the deep recesses of my subconcious. There was a familiarity to it...but not at the same time.

Being provided for....hmmm. Yes, up till now, that has been the case...but just enough to slowly slide downhill. Now, it is just the waiting game to see what happens next.

A secret, forgotten stash of money...I could only wish. The only stash of maoney at this point is the funds from the sale of estate, but that money has already been taken by the state for child support. I guess, again, I will just have to wait.

Thank you so much for the response.
    Allen
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:59 pm

Hi Allen I'm pleased it has helped, you may get other interpretations on this offering further insights :hugsquish:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    astralphoenix
    astralphoenix

Female
    Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2009-02-21

Post  astralphoenix Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:31 pm

I feel the combination lock is symbolic of you locking something away from your past, perhaps memories or events that you don't want to remember anymore. As you are trying to figure out the lock and are successful shows that you are wanting to deal with these issues/memories.
    The Cave represents the area within your mind where the memories are buried.
    The items that you find are the memories of long ago, perhaps there was a time in your life that you suffered trauma and now wish to go back and deal with it.
    Bringing the money back into the hotel room is perhaps symbolic of financial issues that you wish to solve that may have happened in the past and you feel it is time to do something about this.
    Does this makes sense?
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male

Post  1antique Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

This too, brings an interesting thought. Yes, there are mant things buried deep that have been hidden for many, many years. Most of which are buried so deep that I have forgotten most of my childhood. One item in particular, I actually allowed to be voiced for the first time ever. In fact, it was the same day (before I had the dream). I will have to ponder this more....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:50 am