Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Psychogenius
Lovinthejourney
Violet
Aliunas
8 posters

heart chakra- super intense! =0

Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female
    Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

heart chakra- super intense! =0 Empty heart chakra- super intense! =0

Post  Aliunas Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:14 pm

I've always had intense heart chakra sensations but they feel more intense as I progress. It is scary sometimes the amount of euphoric feelings and bliss I get. I rarely know how to get my head out of the clouds, sometimes. Now it's wonderful, but sometimes the heart sensations are so intense I feel like my body cannot handle it. My whole chest feels light and fluttery. I do not have heart problems, and sometimes my heart beats faster than normal. Or is it the chakra? Whatever the case, I've been to the doctors, got tested, I'm fine. If anyone else shares this or has advice I'd appreciate it. heart chakra- super intense! =0 529620
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

heart chakra- super intense! =0 Empty Re: heart chakra- super intense! =0

Post  Violet Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:18 pm

I get feelings like this too, it's amazing, I don't associate it with the chakra necessarily, the feeling of euphoric bliss you describe is just out of this world you just don't want to come away from that sometimes, the light and fluttery feeling you describe imo is quite common when you connect with spirit.

The heart racing did concern me a little but it's not often I get that just when i'm doing certain things heart chakra- super intense! =0 821538
    Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female

Post  Aliunas Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:49 pm

I found a site that accurately explains what I was trying to, if you're interested. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. heart chakra- super intense! =0 702347

http://www.elcollie.com/html/Issue4a.html
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:50 pm

Thanks for that heart chakra- super intense! =0 821538
    Aliunas
    Aliunas

Female

Post  Aliunas Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:13 am

I would also like to note that this might be the awakening of my heart chakra. WOW. Amazing. These are not like any other sensations I have had. These are very strong and continuous, like a burning flame. I cannot explain it. This is simply amazing. heart chakra- super intense! =0 449294

And, upon further research, it has something to do with Kundalini rising. YAY heart chakra- super intense! =0 331509
    Lovinthejourney
    Lovinthejourney

Female
    Number of posts : 63

Post  Lovinthejourney Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Interesting read. Thanks for posting it. And congrats on your heart chakra opening!
    Psychogenius
    Psychogenius
    Just joined

Male
    Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2010-12-04

Post  Psychogenius Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:05 am

Holy mackerel!! Boy do I know what you're talking about!!!! I've tried to tell people about this!!! I've told people in spiritual communities about this but I get the feeling that few people have actually experienced this, although they understand abstractly through their studies. I can tell by the specific words you're using that you've actually experienced the energy of the heart chakra.

The first time I experienced it was when I was 18 years old. I didn't know anything about new age or eastern spirituality at the time so I didn't know what the hell was happening to me!!! It happened in the middle of the night. My grandmother woke up and called out to me from her room. I ran, opened her door, and asked her if she was ok. She said she saw something in her room. All of a sudden I felt a sharp piercing vibration in the very center of my chest, like bubbles of light, quickly pulsing. I simultaneously felt ecstatic joy and sorrow...and pure love. It lasted around half an hour or so then gradually subsided to a dim glow which I still feel to this day. I have had many other intense experiences since then, mostly with the intense burning sensation you mentioned, which is very different from the first experience I had. It feels like it's a vibrating fire!!! It's painful in a way, also I felt tremendous fear at times, causing me to have a couple panic attacks. I'm getting better at controlling the fear now when it heats up. I feel an intense dim light all the time too. What kind of freak am I?

Don't even get me started on the head chakra. When I was 21 a supernova of light exploded in the very center of my brain!!! The same sensations of vibrations and light... but no fear, total ecstacy, lasted several hours, finally settled down (like the dimmer switch on a light) to an intense glow which has remained ever since. My freakin head glows. What the hell? Am I a nut or what?
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:56 pm

Well psychogenius, thanks for bumping this today cause I am experiencing this right now and I've been looking for information on it. I went into meditation last night looking to do healing for myself and focusing on gently opening the heart as mine is/was not very open at all. Went to sleep feeling miserable and alone and next thing I knew this HUGE feeling in my chest woke me up early this morning. It's quite overwhelming, emotions all over the map and I'm literally shaking. I feel like I'm losing it - seriously bringing me to my knees. I don't like it.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Aliunas wrote:I've always had intense heart chakra sensations but they feel more intense as I progress. It is scary sometimes the amount of euphoric feelings and bliss I get. I rarely know how to get my head out of the clouds, sometimes. Now it's wonderful, but sometimes the heart sensations are so intense I feel like my body cannot handle it. My whole chest feels light and fluttery. I do not have heart problems, and sometimes my heart beats faster than normal. Or is it the chakra? Whatever the case, I've been to the doctors, got tested, I'm fine. If anyone else shares this or has advice I'd appreciate it. heart chakra- super intense! =0 529620

Ok I cannot remember everything I was told but will tell you what I can remember.

A friend of mine recently went to Egypt (with her spiritual mother and you can say guru for want of a better word) to a meeting about well the time that is coming soon and how we need to heal the planet and how to prepare for the approach for the new era approaching.
    Now she was told that as we progress and the vibrations around us become higher, it is essantial to open up the heart chakra and work with it, for when we move from the third dimension up. She was told that work (in the spiritual sense) needs to be done with the heart chakra, that Mother Earth needs to be healed as do her children.

Sorry that my reply is short but I will ask her again to explain this heart chakra but it hope that it makes sense or that someone can make sense of my words.

To me it does make sense for as we approach a new era I am finding the need and urge to open my heart chakra and to help heal people and I have been thinking about this.

Ok then folks that will be all for now.

Lots of love and light.
    S. xxx
    topshopper19
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-08-10

heart chakra- super intense! =0 Empty Broadening Knowledge...

Post  topshopper19 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:33 pm

Hello everyone :)

How did you guys learn about the Heart Chakra in the first place? Can you reccommend any good books or other sources?

Thanks

x

:love:
    topshopper19
    Just joined

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2014-08-10

Post  topshopper19 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Aliunas wrote:I've always had intense heart chakra sensations but they feel more intense as I progress. It is scary sometimes the amount of euphoric feelings and bliss I get. I rarely know how to get my head out of the clouds, sometimes. Now it's wonderful, but sometimes the heart sensations are so intense I feel like my body cannot handle it. My whole chest feels light and fluttery. I do not have heart problems, and sometimes my heart beats faster than normal. Or is it the chakra? Whatever the case, I've been to the doctors, got tested, I'm fine. If anyone else shares this or has advice I'd appreciate it.  heart chakra- super intense! =0 529620

Hi Aliunas,

How did you reach that stage? What were your methods on opening/activating the Heart Chakra?

Thanks

:giggles:
    ministrywr

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2015-04-15

Post  ministrywr Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:21 am

Lovinthejourney wrote:Interesting read. Thanks for posting it. And congrats on your heart chakra opening!
    I would seriously advise chakras to be closed, not open.  Don't be gullible...
    ministrywr

Post  ministrywr Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:22 am

topshopper19 wrote:Hello everyone :)

How did you guys learn about the Heart Chakra in the first place? Can you reccommend any good books or other sources?

Thanks

x

:love:

Many unknowingly learn about this through guidance from invisible ....  Chakras must be closed at all times....
    ministrywr

Post  ministrywr Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:24 am

topshopper19 wrote:
    Aliunas wrote:I've always had intense heart chakra sensations but they feel more intense as I progress. It is scary sometimes the amount of euphoric feelings and bliss I get. I rarely know how to get my head out of the clouds, sometimes. Now it's wonderful, but sometimes the heart sensations are so intense I feel like my body cannot handle it. My whole chest feels light and fluttery. I do not have heart problems, and sometimes my heart beats faster than normal. Or is it the chakra? Whatever the case, I've been to the doctors, got tested, I'm fine. If anyone else shares this or has advice I'd appreciate it.  heart chakra- super intense! =0 529620

Hi Aliunas,

How did you reach that stage? What were your methods on opening/activating the Heart Chakra?

Thanks

:giggles:

my methods were to close the chakras....  no one wants an open/activated chakra....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:43 am