Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Spirit Guides

Cassie
    Cassie

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2010-01-30

Spirit Guides Empty Spirit Guides

Post  Cassie Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:55 pm

I have a gaurdian angel named Zephyr. Zephyr has black hair that comes right above the star of his neck. He has light blue eyes which can go frost blue when angry. He is thin but is very strong. He has been my best friend for a year or two now and i trust him with my life.

He is a fallen angel who has fallen a few months ago and is glad he fell. He wont tell me why but he said it is better this way. I was with him when he was a pure angel and when he fell.

He is strict and wont let anyone ever hurt me. He is kind, funny and loving. He is the type of angel you can curl up with and fall asleep in his arms. He does have a temper and a dark side but has never hurt me.

Zephyr has kept my other gaurdians in line and acted as a leader of them. He is the only one now but some come and go. He keeps me away from other demons and negative creatures.

I have had others but they all have gone away at some point. They come and go as they please and really dont wish to be bothered with. Zephyr has been there through it all and i have been there for him. We have a nice relationship together, which i hope will last forever or until i no longer need him.

~Cassie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit Guides Empty Re: Spirit Guides

Post  Violet Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm

HI Cassie it is good you have found your guide and that you have such a good relationship with him Spirit Guides 821538

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Spirit Guides Empty Re: Spirit Guides

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:31 pm