Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Mysti's son Simon

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Mysti's son Simon Empty Mysti's son Simon

Post  Carolyn Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:18 pm

Some of you remember Mysti Guymon, a woman who used to run The Echo of One with Greywolf? She had a boy named Simon who was born a micro-premee at 24 weeks gestation back in July of 2008. Simon has been fighting all his life to overcome every stage of life and had just started crawling, eating solids and was weaning off of his oxygen tank when he got RSV about a week ago. Mysti took him to the hospital three days ago in Cheyenne and he was admitted there, then he took a turn for the worse and was med-flighted to Denver. He coded 5 times yesterday last I heard which was this morning. Please pray for him. He is still hanging on. Mysti has already lost one child back in 2000, from SIDS. She is a very strong woman who has been through so much with losing Reiley and her mother. She also has a son named Jaden who needs prayers for understanding all that is going on. Jaden is 5.

Yesterday my family was snapping photogrpahs and they all came back filled with orbs. This was before I knew Simon coded yesterday. Now Im sure it was either Reiley or Teri (Mystis mom). Alerting me to help Simon.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Mysti's son Simon Empty Re: Mysti's son Simon

Post  Violet Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

So sorry to hear this Carolyn if I remember rightly the pregnancy was very difficult, I will send healing to them all, one thing I didn't understand in your post was the word coded could you let us know what that is please, it probably called something else in the UK.

And thanks for letting us know i'm sure many here will send their thoughts. Hope you're ok Mysti's son Simon 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:43 pm

Sending Love, Light, and Healing to Simon and family.

Violet....coded means that his heart quit and they called a 'code blue' on him....unless I am mistaken....
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Hi Allen thanks for that, I think they call that cardiac arrest here, poor little mite it's a lot to go through for such a young boy.

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.

Post  Carolyn Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:45 am

Just wanted to pass along the update. Simon is still in Denver CO in a medically induced coma. He is on heavy pain meds through an IV, 70% oxygen by mask, feeding thru NG tube, has an arterial line and two IV's, the dr came up with two diagnoses. RSV and HMV (human manopneumatic virus, if i spelled that right). The HMV lives by riding on the back of the RSV and rarely ever does it show up. He has spots on his lungs (pneumonia) and his esophagus has collapsed. He has been touch and go with lots of good moments and bad moments but Mysti is so strong and encouraging her son to pull though. Simon has a long road to recovery but Im sure he will recover. Miracles happen.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:18 pm

Hi Carolyn we're all rooting for him, thanks for the update if you speak to Mysti plese pass along our love the ealing will continue :hugz: :hugz: :hugz:

1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  1antique Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Thank you for the update, Carolyn. That little one has been through so much.

Yes, the healing WILL continue......
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:42 am

Newest update isn't very good. I talked to Mysti on the phone yesterday. Simon went into respiratory failure a little later on Tuesday morning. Has been on life support since. The doctors are not giving up on him but they told Mysti that they can't do anything else that they have not already done. Someone may want to give her a note of love on facebook. Her name to search for her there is Mysti Guymon Reutlinger.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:44 pm

It's times like this when I wish I had facebook...my thoughts are with them all.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:47 am

Carolyn how is Mysti's son doing?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:31 am

He is still in the hospital but just today was moved to a private room and is off the vent, as of yesterday off the CPAP for the last 24 hrs, sporting a nasal cannula with 1/2 a liter per hour. Going to be tested today for his ability to swallow to see if he cans tart taking food by mouth again soon. He is stomach fed at the moment. Mysti is very hopeful that he will be released soon.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:34 am

Oh Mysti must be so relieved, he's obviously still very poorly, but it's good to hear he's improving, please pass on my love to them all, thanks Carolyn Mysti's son Simon 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Hi Carolyn, just wondered how Simon was doing now?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female

Post  Carolyn Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:14 pm

He was discharged from the hospital one day last week and then readmitted two days later, still breathing problems. Mysti has him home again and he is hopefully over this round of hospitalization. He is getting his vision tested this coming week for related eye problems that come from lack of oxygen over a long period. Here is a link to her blog. http://lifesapprobation.com/
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Thanks for the link Carolyn, my heart goes out to them all, he's certainly a fighter.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:58 am