Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Animals and aura's

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Animals and aura's Empty Animals and aura's

Post  Violet Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 am

Has anyone seen an aura around an animal, your pet for example? And would being able to read your pets aura enable you to assess how your pet is feeling overall as well as looking our for possile weaknesses ie illness.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Animals and aura's Empty Re: Animals and aura's

Post  Lynn Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:05 pm

Hello

All things have an aura to them even a plant. I personally feel that ALL things have auras as all things have an energy to them. On a hot day try and sit and watch a bolder and see if one can see the heat waves come off of it as the sun gently bakes it. Often one see's waves of colours coming from it.

Lynn
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:00 am

Seeing Auras - What they Are - How to See

What is an Aura ?
    We as humans have an energy signature that is unique to each and everyone of us. A Light if ye will. The colours and energies make us whom and what we be. Like a Mood Ring they change colours with how we feel and the state of being the body be in. Said they can be read to show when the body is entering into a state of ill health.
    The Aura starts at the fist layer of the body. Few inches from the skin and goes around the full body. Head to toe. Starts out pale and projects outwards in a Rainbow of colours at times. More common are the Red’s and Whites, or Golden colours. One can have a barrier layer too at the outside like the wall of self protection we all have. That which keeps us in the physical plane, this can be Black even. Too these colours are tied to the Charka’s in balance.
    In the images one can have taken for Aura Photo’s ( usually head and shoulders), can show colours very close around one or that blast off the photo frame. Matters not. Just is the state of the body a the time its taken.
    If one gets Blue’s around them it is said one is highly spiritual and is someone that walks in trust. Oranges show emotions, Red’s love and affection, Green’s ties to the land, ect.
    The best way and purest way to view an Aura is in the nudie state of being. With no cloth on to reflect light.
    Often when one is near death the Light around them changes one might even see breakup in the energy field around them. Some say its be like Fireworks going off.

Why do we fail to see Auras
    We try to hard. Its not the easiest thing to be able to read or even see. Often one tries to do it with another sitting there while one tries to see their Aura. When it might be better to try to start on one’s self.
    How to see Auras ( some simple tips or tools )
    * Soft lighting (not dim) . There are “Daylight” bulbs that are a blueish tinge that work well.
    * hang or place something pale hanging in front of ye. A sheet ext.
    * close your eyes and breath and relax
    * when calm and relaxed open your eyes and look a bit sideways from the pale hanging
    * this should feel like the state of day dreaming
    * in time and with patients and practice colours will start to show.
    * next step is to bring an object into the mix like a plant ( plants have an aura)
    * sit and focus on the leaves or flower and relax and take in the energy
    * moving past this step one can try an pet (best if they are sleeping) so no movement.
    * then to a human subject
    When one starts to feel the energies move then the colors will come in.

skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:50 pm

Violet, you could try passing your hands over an animals body. As your hands pass through their aura you should be able to feel a difference of how it flows. This could be perceived as heat, warmth or cold, and can often indicate an area where an animal is experiencing some disturbance. If this happens ask for healing to flow through you to help calm the area concerned. Works quite a lot for me so I don't imagine yourself or others having a problem.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:31 am

I don't see auras as much as I see what is going on. I can see pain, pregnancy, impending miscarriage, cancer, disease, a soul making its way in, or out. Spirits haunting places. I hate the word haunting, because 9/10 of the time they are not there to cause fear or pain, they are there because they need to make contact, or to give help.

I don't try. It's something that I thought everyone could see until I was about 5 years old and found out otherwise. During the years when I was pregnant I saw auras adn past lives as plainly as anything else. I guess this was due to the rise in hormones.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:54 am

Thanks for all your responses, funnily enough Skye I gave my cat healing the other day, he loved it and totally relaxed. Lynn thanks again for the info :)
    Carolyn I see aura's sometimes but not very often, it's interesting what you said about pregnancy and the hormones you may have something there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:17 am