Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
Esscee
CW
Bluebellsnowflake
Rosess
Detlef
eyeopen
partofme
SpiritVoices
energyman
gilly
guidinglight
AngelTony
kazandlee
Honza
shayn
Violet
20 posters

Hi I'm the forum founder

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Hi I'm the forum founder - Page 2 Empty Hi I'm the forum founder

Post  Violet Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi, and a very warm welcome to all!

This forum is the second version of the original 'Spiritual Inspiration' which I created in 2007, unfortunately I lost Spiritual Inspiration, and it's sister site (The Healing Forum,) through no fault of my own.

Here, I have combined both forums into one, it's still in the development stage so please bear with me.

Violet ~ Forum Founder

Last edited by Violet on Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:58 am; edited 4 times in total
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Hi I'm the forum founder - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi I'm the forum founder

Post  mac Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:53 am

gigpdo wrote:Hello Violet,
    A simple but complex name,but I like it!
    Who am I?,well I am gigpdo,a complex but simple name!,lol.
    I am nobody,I am worth nothing,not even the loose change in your purse/wallet!,lol.
    I am the watcher,I watch people,what they say and what they write,I like that,I like to observe others,I like to see folk struggle,or fight for their place on the golden ladder,down so deep that they forget which way is up!,lol.
    Then and only then do they progress,from the ashes like the legendary Phoenix,two steps forward and one step back,its a demeaning and depressing place to be,but,eventually we all get there?,where? Philadelphia of course,Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love!

gigpdo
    An interesting introduction but your enjoyment of observing others etc. may not much be fulfilled here where there are only a few active members.  Philidelphia, PA?  I doubt that location will have any significance here....
    Blueanchor
    Blueanchor

Number of posts : 1189
    Registration date : 2015-08-26

Post  Blueanchor Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 pm

mac wrote:
    gigpdo wrote:Hello Violet,
    A simple but complex name,but I like it!
    Who am I?,well I am gigpdo,a complex but simple name!,lol.
    I am nobody,I am worth nothing,not even the loose change in your purse/wallet!,lol.
    I am the watcher,I watch people,what they say and what they write,I like that,I like to observe others,I like to see folk struggle,or fight for their place on the golden ladder,down so deep that they forget which way is up!,lol.
    Then and only then do they progress,from the ashes like the legendary Phoenix,two steps forward and one step back,its a demeaning and depressing place to be,but,eventually we all get there?,where? Philadelphia of course,Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love!

gigpdo
    An interesting introduction but your enjoyment of observing others etc. may not much be fulfilled here where there are only a few active members.  Philidelphia, PA?  I doubt that location will have any significance here....
    Welcome gigpdo. I quite enjoy observing others on a quieter site. Dont know much about philli though... nice cream cheese named after it :med:
    linen
    linen

Number of posts : 379
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  linen Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:52 pm

I've said it in passing a few times in different threads, but I want to thank you for opening your doors and heart for us from another forum which is in the process of being repaired.  Now that I am here I will now have 2 forums to cruise about.  Many ghosts of former members are here.  I love that they echo their wisdom and experiences for us now.

Anala likes this post

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:03 am

You’re very welcome:bfs:

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Anala likes this post

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:06 am