Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Crystal Divination

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Divination - Crystal Divination Empty Crystal Divination

Post  Violet Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 am

Has anyone used crystals for divination? I'm sure you can but a ready made pack but what about just using the crystals you have at home already and their divinatory meanings? (Which you cabn find online or in books.)

Last edited by Violet on Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    soulstories
    soulstories

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : Reflexologist, Foot Reader, Divination Junkie
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Divination - Crystal Divination Empty Re: Crystal Divination

Post  soulstories Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:29 pm

I have used crystals for divination. There's also a great book, Crystal & Gemstone Divination by Gail Butler. I don't really use her method but it's a great start. I have a little bag full of crystals and gemstones that I collect. Some of them just look like everyday stones. When I get a new stone, I assign a meaning to it. Here are the different ways I'll assign meaning: (1) the stone's healing properties. If I'm really familiar with the stone and it's healing properties, then that is the divinatory meaning. Ex: Rose quartz = close connections and relationships. (2) the stone's color assigned to 5 elements. Ex: goldstone = Fire element, Blue Quartz = Water element. (3) The meaning is just based on whatever strikes me when I look at the stone. For example, I have a stone that looks like camouflage so it means "something is not as it appears." (4) stone shape. Using the same camoflage stone, when it falls in a certain position it looks like a boot. When it falls like this, I use the meaning of a military influence.

I use one of two processes for choosing stones: (1) pick one stone at a time from the bag to represent something from a spread. (2) grab a small handful of stones and cast them to see where they land. This is a little harder to interpret. In general, the stone closest to you is the main issue/concern and the stone farthest away is the result. It's important to note what stones land next to each other. For example, I use a purple stone to represent women and a blue stone to represent men.So when the purple stone lands next to the Winter stone (white/gray looking stone) then I know it's a woman from the past or an older woman.

This is still a new divination process for me but I'll take you through one of my readings using the first method to demonstrate. My question was, What do I need to know about my job? This was a job fraught w/many interpersonal conflicts and stress. I was just starting to develop a friendship w/the new Director and was hoping that things would become less stressful than under the old Director's regime.

I chose Rhodonite, Lapis, Lazuli, and Goldstone. Here are the meanings I use:
    Rhodonite = like Snake in Lenormand deck; all sorts of disappointments, jealousies, betrayal and tricks by familiar people; caution is necessary.
    Lapis Lazuli = friendship and the ability to contain or minimize conflict; peacemaking; support
    Goldstone = Fire element; joy, excitement, laughter, person w/red hair or ruddy featres; when turned w/sharp point up = mania, out of control

My interpretation: Rhodonite shows caution is necessary; I can expect all sorts of problems and disappointments from familiar people. Interestingly, Goldstone represents the new Director who I believe is Fire element and has red hair and laughs a lot. The Lapis seems to be pointing to Goldstone and the sharp peak of Goldstone is up suggesting manic personality w/sharp edges.

Postscript to reading: I found out 2 weeks later that the new Director had given her 2 weeks notice but didn't intend to tell anyone including me or the rest of the staff. So, I was disappointed by a Fire Element (Goldstone) personality I thought was a friend (Rhodonite). The peacemaking theme (Lapis Lazuli) comes up for me in every job I take. I'm always the one who has to keep the peace in these dysfunctional environments I attract. As the assistant in charge, I was once again forced to minimize conflict - staff and other constituents were very upset that they didn't know the new Director (who had worked for 45 days) was leaving.

Hopefully this makes some sense!
    ~soulstories~
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:32 am

Yes it does soulstories, thank you for sharing this, if you don't mind i'd like to sticky this as I feel our members would get a lot from it Divination - Crystal Divination 821538

soulstories
    soulstories

Female
    Number of posts : 19
    Job/hobbies : Reflexologist, Foot Reader, Divination Junkie
    Registration date : 2010-01-23

Post  soulstories Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:50 am

sure...you can sticky it!
    ~soulstories~
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:57 pm

Thank you Divination - Crystal Divination 621623

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:30 pm

I too have read crystals in regards to readings. How I do so is that I relax and think of the username that the sitter has. Then I tune into the word by focusing, so much so that I find myself staring beyond the word, then a crystal image or word springs to mind clairvoyantly and I go by that. If for example is amethyst, (unpolished) then it is likely that the person has a very direct nature with a tendancy to speak their mind at times. The information I find begins to flow after a while. Another method for crystal divination is if you have a bag of crystals in front of you, shake the bag and select a crystal for the sitter. You can again talk to the crystal by asking them if they have a message for the sitter, either through clairaudience, or through thoughts. Or you can trust your first thoughts and intuitition in relation to the crystal that you are holding. You can also tune into the crystal energy like some people do with runes and ask for the crystal to show you their message for the sitter. I hope that puts a different slant on crystal divination though for a few folks. :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks for this Septima Divination - Crystal Divination 821538

Earthealer
    Earthealer

Female
    Number of posts : 159
    Job/hobbies : unemployed, music, writing, reading, crystal collection, line dancing, singing
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

Post  Earthealer Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:40 pm

Lately I've invented a new method of using ethereal crystals, just thought I'd share. Ethereal crystal gridwork for reading with and keeping the energies naturally high at the same time - I love exploring new methods of  divination as its so naturally peachy!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:25 pm