Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato"

Honza
    Honza

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Job/hobbies : Interfaith
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" Empty Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato"

Post  Honza Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:11 pm

I would just like to inform members here that I'm having a very positive healing experience with the Bach Flower Remedy "Cerato". I have Schizophrenia and have been suffering with it for over 20 years. Plus I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome too. The Cerato seems to be healing BOTH of these maladies.
    I have been taking it for a month and a half and I can feel a substantial improvement in my condition. Nothing dramatic, but somewhere deep inside I feel better.

It is a strange remedy. I never would have guessed that this remedy could help me. It is virtually the last of the flower remedies that I have tried. I have been taking them for over 20 years and never really contemplated taking this one. But my! what an improvement it has made. I feel blessed that it is having an affect! Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" 101500
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" Empty Re: Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato"

Post  Violet Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi Honza firstly, i'm happy that you feel comfortable enough here to share that you have schizophrenia and CFS with us here.

It's also good to hear that you are experiencing some benefits with the Cerato, i've never used individual remedies for anything but I have used the rescue remedy (which I think is a combination of different remedies) I didn't find any benefits from using that but I know many who have.
    Only you know how you feel inside and if it's making a positive difference it's worth taking it, I hope you continue to improve and please keep us updated on how you are doing Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" 821538
    Honza
    Honza

Male
    Number of posts : 31
    Job/hobbies : Interfaith
    Registration date : 2010-01-28

Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" Empty Re: Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato"

Post  Honza Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:27 am

Hi Violet,
    In my opinion the "schizophrenia" label is one which has been given to me by non spiritual people. I go along with it though because it does accurately describe my symptoms. Personally I am pretty sure that my symptoms are *spiritually* caused. However I do need medication to control them.
    But my argument is that I feel I can heal the schizophrenia if I solve the spiritual problems which cause it. I am on a spiritual journey and I can see how my spiritual actions have caused my illness.

It is a long story! lol. Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" 63420
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:34 am

Hello Honza,

I think this is Good News Posting, We all could use more in the way of Good News these day's.
    I am absolutely delighted that you are experiencing positive benefits from Cerato, I have used indivadual Bach flower remedies myself, But never Cerato,
    I have used Hornbeam and White Chestnut amongst others. I will definately be considering cerato for my pre disposition toward melancholy.
    Thankyou for sharing.

Love Neville
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 pm

Honza wrote:Hi Violet,
    In my opinion the "schizophrenia" label is one which has been given to me by non spiritual people. I go along with it though because it does accurately describe my symptoms. Personally I am pretty sure that my symptoms are *spiritually* caused. However I do need medication to control them.
    But my argument is that I feel I can heal the schizophrenia if I solve the spiritual problems which cause it. I am on a spiritual journey and I can see how my spiritual actions have caused my illness.

It is a long story! lol. Positive Healing From Flower Remedy "Cerato" 63420

Hi Honza in a lot of cases medication only treats the symptoms rather than the cause so I think you're being very wise to look into the deeper issues, if you ever want to talk about your 'long story' please feel welcome to do so in here or you can pm me anytime, I can't pretend to understand your condition, but I CAN listen very well :flo:

BTW Lightseeker you're right, good news posting is great we should have more of it :flo:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:30 am