Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lemurian Seed Crystal

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Lemurian Seed Crystal Empty Lemurian Seed Crystal

Post  innerlight Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:32 pm

I picked up a piece last week. I have not really worked with it.. Though, I must admit, that I don't really feel much with crystals. Perhaps I'm not sensitive enough yet to notice their subtle energies.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Lemurian Seed Crystal Empty Re: Lemurian Seed Crystal

Post  Lightseeker Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:39 pm

I am led to understand that you benefit most from being in a meditative state when accessing this crystal. Otherwise the information is transmitted sublimimally or subconsciously.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:47 pm

I was curious so I looked up a pic http://crystal-cure.com/pics/pt-lemurianseed.jpg

it's very pretty.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:48 pm

innerlight wrote:I picked up a piece last week. I have not really worked with it.. Though, I must admit, that I don't really feel much with crystals. Perhaps I'm not sensitive enough yet to notice their subtle energies.
    Now you have a few why don't you meditate a while and then handle the crystals and see if you pick anything up from them?
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:00 am

Violet wrote:I was curious so I looked up a pic http://crystal-cure.com/pics/pt-lemurianseed.jpg

it's very pretty.

What's interesting about the lemurian seed's is that they have a barcode type ridge on it. I think the theory is that is how they Lemuirans programmed their information into the crystal.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Sacred-Star Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:11 pm

I brought mine last year-I was looking around in a shop when this one caught my eye. I purchased it and to be honest I didn't feel much from it.

To be honest when I look at it I don't feel much from it and this is because these crystals have a very high vibration level. I would agree with Lightseeker; it is better to access it during a meditative state. I've been told/inclined to use it during crystal healing on myself where I use it for the outer layers.

I've read that these crystals don't give their information that easily to people; it takes time.

They are a bit like cats; you can try getting their attention but they will only come to you on own their terms Lemurian Seed Crystal 831496 Lemurian Seed Crystal 451437 Lemurian Seed Crystal 635475
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Sun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

LightSeeker and Sacred-Star what experiences have the two of you had with this crystal if you'd both like to share?
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Mon May 03, 2010 10:01 am

innerlight,

The Crystal itself certainly seems to lack the exuberance of some of the more Adamantine Crystals .
    It carries a density . I think that for me it would be a mistake to attempt to try and quantify this stone in Human terms. The stone itself speaks directly to your heart and mind in a manner that excludes logical thought. That is to say the scope of Lemurian seed Quartz transcends understandable and definable descriptions.
    Because it's language is that of the Consciousness and the Heart. It seems not to need or require the use of concepts and Ideas. In effect resonating with the users energies in their purest and un cluttered by Human ideas form.
    It does have the ability to remove you from the shell and into a meditive state whereby it can speak directly to you. It imparts it's secrets freely once the user understands that they are meant to feel those secrets and not understand them. It speaks of wholeness and collapses all of it's knowledge and wisdom into energy.
    Thats pretty much the best way I can describe it.
    Best Wishes Neville
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Mon May 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi Lightseeker,
    I understand what you are saying. Somethings words can just not express what it truly means. To really know is to experience it.
    Thanks,
    inner

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am