Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
PEACE
Violet
innerlight
7 posters

Azurite

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Azurite Empty Azurite

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

This is the crystal I am working with now.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Azurite Empty Re: Azurite

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 10:45 pm

CHAKRA(S): Brow/Third Eye, Sacral, Heart

VIBRATION: Number 1

ZODIAC: Sagittarius

ATTRIBUTES:Azurite guides psychic and intuitive development, cleanses and stimulates the third eye and attunes to spiritual guidance. It enables easy and safe astral body journey. It facilitates entering a meditative and channeling state. It is also known as the "stone of heaven". Azurite brings about clear understanding and new perspective, releases long-standing blocks in communication and stimulates memory. It also clears stress, worry, grief, sadness and transmutes fears and phobias. It calms someone who talks too much out of nervousness or encourages someone who holds back from self expression. It can work well with the sacral and heart chakras, allowing the manifestation of the "bestower of good" within each person In the Native American Indian history, Azurite has been used as a sacred stone. The nodule and crystals have been used to facilitate contact with ones spiritual Indian guide, allowing to both feel the presence and to understand the message. The Mayans used the stone to stimulate, and inspire the actualization of the psychic and mystical self to facilitate the transfer of information, knowledge and wisdom via thought.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu May 06, 2010 10:49 pm

Hi Innerlight I was curious so I looked up a pic Azurite Azurite4
    I'm intrigued by that write up you posted I might look ourt for a piece of this myself.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 10:54 pm

I have had it for a while after hearing of someones use with it.. Not really worked with it properly, before.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 06, 2010 10:56 pm

I'll have a root through mine see if i've got a piece, have you slept with it yet or aren't you doing that?

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Violet wrote:I'll have a root through mine see if i've got a piece, have you slept with it yet or aren't you doing that?

I'm gonna take it to dinner and buy it some flowers first.. Azurite 809779 Azurite 619524
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 06, 2010 11:10 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Violet wrote:I'll have a root through mine see if i've got a piece, have you slept with it yet or aren't you doing that?

I'm gonna take it to dinner and buy it some flowers first.. Azurite 809779 Azurite 619524

Azurite 558648 ......................................................................... Azurite 763951

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Azurite 809779 I think I did once, put it under my pillow. I don't recall what I got from it. Crystals keep my up for some reason under my pillow so I usually end up removing them so i can try and sleep.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu May 06, 2010 11:58 pm

They don't seem to keep me awake Azurite 15910 funny how they affect us all differently.

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:01 am

Azurite 348985 huray im glad its not just me then that cant sleep withcrystals
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:41 pm

Hi talk about being led to read something ive started wearing my azurite again today and thought id check on here to refresh myself with its propertes and found that it will help me reconnect with guide awusme who happens to be a native americanxxxxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:51 pm

That's excellent PeaceAzurite 821538 do let us know how things are developing.

fairywonderland
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 3
    Job/hobbies : crystal healer, Orion Therepist and all round witch LOL
    Registration date : 2012-04-20

Post  fairywonderland Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:03 am

Hi There Everyone,

This is the first time I have one this so please be patient with me!Azurite 160943 I have been usind Azurite for awhile now. I have some in the rough and I also have a Clean Azurite piece of crystal. I find that with my Azurite crystal I can travel into mutli-dimensions of the spiritual word as well as multi-dimensional parts of my inner being. I have learnt alot about both ways. To me azurite is very calming, helps me think clearly and takes my on some really exciting journeysAzurite 348985 With every layer in the azurite is like a new Doorway to explore. I find it depends alot on my moods to what type of journey it will take me on. I have neer had a bad expience with it ever. I have been using mine for about 12 years. And still find new things to explore with the help of my Azurite crystal. I don't know if this help any of you with your azurite. But meditating is the best way I have found to enjoy all that My Zurite wants to share with me. Hope all of you have a wonderful day wherever you are. Azurite 621623
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:18 am

I just read about Azurite in my Crystal Bible....and I should get some too...seems just the thing I need.

The book says....wear touching the skin on th right hand or place as appropriate directly on the body, especially on the third eye. May induce palpitations. If so remove immediately.

Also when Azurite occurs in a combination with Malachite, combining the qualities of the two stones, it is a powerful conductor of energy, unlocks spiritual wisdom, strengthens the ability to visualize and opens the third eye. At an emotional level,

it brings deep healing, cleansing ancient blocks, or thought patterns. It overcomes muscle cramps.
    fairywonderland
    Just joined

Female

Post  fairywonderland Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:15 am

Hi everyone, I am just wondering if anyone knows of somewhere I can get Azurite in a necklace or jewellery? As far as I can understand Azurite is to soft to make into jewellery but maybe someone know more than I have been able to find out. Azurite 621623 Everyone have a Wonderful Day. May the goddess watch over each of you.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:14 pm

Hi Fairywonderland, nice to meet you, that azurite sounds great from what you're all saying, I think Innerlight posted a link to a crystal site where you can buy stones somewhere recently, i'll se if I can find it.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Here we are, it's post number 16 in this thread on page 2.

http://www.spiritualinspiration.org/t5858p15-where-x

feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:44 am

I looked on ebay and found a few shops that sell azurite jewellery...and at good prices. Also there are shops that sell tumbled stones... you might be able to buy one and get it set....or and beads...and get them strung as a necklace.
    fairywonderland
    Just joined

Female

Post  fairywonderland Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:59 am

Hi everyone, Thankyou for all your answers. It is great to see people helping and understanding each other. I have looked on ebay for azurite but most of the time the stones there have malanchite mixed with it but the one I have is just pure azurite crystal. I haven't seen one anywhere else and I can't find a jeweller or anyone who know much about pure azurite but I think I am going to try and set it myself. As I have written azurite is just a wonderful crystal that does so much. The LOVE it sends to you is just so incredable. I will let you know what happens when I do it.Azurite 15910 Now I am trying to find information on Durie crstals. I have met a bloke from Canada The works with them. Very InterestingAzurite 101500 . He has gone back to canada at the moment to get some more and make his own jewellery while he is there. e will get in contact with me when he come back to Australia, Ravenshoe QLD in about 6 months. I would like to learn as much about these Durie crystals as I can buy then so I know what to do with the ones I wil get off him. Unless I find somewhere to get them in the meantime to learn with. But his jewellery is to die for so I will still get some off himAzurite 821538 Anyway I am just rambling on now. So I hope someone out there can tell me a the Durie crystals. I hope everyone has a Great fruitful day. Sending lots of blessings to you all. Catherine.
    feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:13 am

Are you a Queenslander too, Catherine? I live near Mt Isa. I haven't heard of Durie crystals. Our area is loaded with mineralization and lots of stones and crystals. I hardly ever go out for a drive without bringing back at least one rock or stone that take my fancy.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:28 pm

The name rings a bell but that's as much as I know, so I look forward to finding out more about them, I might look them up online later.

Golden Angel
    Golden Angel

Female
    Number of posts : 87
    Job/hobbies : Support worker/holistic therapist
    Registration date : 2017-09-02

Post  Golden Angel Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 pm

I bought a piece of Azurite tumblestone a few years ago when I had a dream about it, I looked up the properties and just knew I needed a piece of it as I had not grieved properly when my Mam passed away and at that time my Dad was not very well and soon passed away not long after me buying it, I believe it did help altho I found when I popped it in my bra it set of heart palpitations, so I removed it and carried it with me in my pocket. It now sits in a dish with some other crystals on my bedside cabinet.

Anyone else had palpitations when wearing it near the heart chakra?

Love GA xxx
    BigJohn
    BigJohn

Number of posts : 174
    Location : Gee.... I forgot again. Mother said to tell people "Over there!" but I cant remember being thare so I am not two sure about that.
    Job/hobbies : A. Eat food. B. Watch TV. C. On Forum. D. Go to A.
    Registration date : 2020-10-15

Post  BigJohn Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:48 am

I live in a land where we can find Azurite in her natural habitat.

I find her beauty to be amazing and it truly is an amazing item to have.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:02 am