Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
NightSpirit
Ashley
Akyana
Mal5252
Violet
PPrncpl7
AngelTony
11 posters

Do Angels cry?

AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male
    Number of posts : 1227
    Registration date : 2010-04-08

Do Angels cry? Empty Do Angels cry?

Post  AngelTony Thu May 13, 2010 4:35 pm

I believe Angels do cry, when I was young, I felt inside my bones something crying all the time. I felt it in my throat, something kind of like a small person with an open mouth with a funny sound. Kind of like a low pitch, constant noise, dim, but very creepy. It hit me when I would think very hard about something bad in my life, other than that I could have cared less. Did I believe in angels then, No I didn’t.

I was very sick once and had a dream, something that looked like heaven in the distance, like a huge golden castle embedded in the darkness with a bright golden light, which I had never seen before. I was floating towards it but because of something terrible in my life, it was drifting further away. I tried to go faster but then it drifted out of site and I heard that sound again, like an angel crying. There was not a small person in my head, but it was an Angel.

I, for one split second, realized that I had missed becoming being closer to god, and would die in an abyss with out it, and it was so much worse than even death itself. Then I heard that sound again, there was no rejoicing, I had failed. Did I believe in angels after that, No I didn’t.

That is what made my angel cry, I didn’t know love. Do Angels cry? 330618

Today, here, I don’t hear that sound anymore. At all! Do Angels cry? 15910
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Do Angels cry? Empty Do angels cry

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

Hi tony
    My first thought was --"Does it really matter." sorry!
    But on reflection have seen the point of the post--spirit and angels do not cry--crying is a physical thing done by physical beings when they are upset.
    When spirit is upset and when angels are upset they exude an 'emotion' when we connect with that emotion --we interpret it as crying!
    We must remember that "crying" is just a word--communication from spirit uses symbols to express emotions. Interpretation is oh so very important!
    Hope that helps Tony
    PPLL n L
    Peter
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Do Angels cry? Empty Re: Do Angels cry?

Post  AngelTony Thu May 13, 2010 10:28 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hi tony
    My first thought was --"Does it really matter." sorry!
    But on reflection have seen the point of the post--spirit and angels do not cry--crying is a physical thing done by physical beings when they are upset.
    When spirit is upset and when angels are upset they exude an 'emotion' when we connect with that emotion --we interpret it as crying!
    We must remember that "crying" is just a word--communication from spirit uses symbols to express emotions. Interpretation is oh so very important!
    Hope that helps Tony
    PPLL n L
    Peter

Yes it does Peter, It was my interpretation in my mind I'm sure, but I did not know it was gone, until I figured it out yesterday. Does god actually stop them if they could cry, why would he, is it impossible for a spirit to cry? Do you think so based on emotions, belief or what God may say. I put myself into a peiceful meditation one day and thought of the 200,000 people dying in Haiti when that happened and the thousands in pain, it didnt take long for me to realize my belief that they do, and I don't think with tears, but something we do not understand, yet. Do Angels cry? 15910
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu May 13, 2010 10:38 pm

Hi Tony I don't believe they do either, now that is not me saying you're wrong and i'm right, we just have differing beliefs that's all.
    The way I think about such awful disasters is that 'god' sees all and knows what is going to happen, and I believe spirits/angels prepare for such things before they happen to help those souls who cross over.

I believe it is the angels on earth (the people who care) who cry
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Do Angels cry? Empty crying angels

Post  PPrncpl7 Thu May 13, 2010 10:52 pm

Hi Tony
    and I don't think with tears, but something we do not understand, yet. Do Angels cry? 15910
    precisely my point--not with real physical tears--but am emotional equivalent that some of us pick up as 'tears'
    Peter
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Thu May 13, 2010 11:44 pm

PPrncpl7 wrote:Hi Tony
    and I don't think with tears, but something we do not understand, yet. Do Angels cry? 15910
    precisely my point--not with real physical tears--but am emotional equivalent that some of us pick up as 'tears'
    Peter
    Yes I believe you are right sir, I have seen many paintings some old, some new age that show Angels that cry, and in my bones it does not feel write, it does not "add up", but when I feel that an angel could be affected by someone ignoring god, avoiding there life, or close to suicide, I feel something is wrong and I don’t mean in that person, but I feel that the Angel feels something special, maybe just love, but in my dream, I felt something different! Violet that’s cool, yes before it happens; maybe it is their premonition that we feel.

Yes your so right Violet, I cry so much now, its hard to stay calm, I care so much it hurts, I really need to do something that means something for someone. My career is good, but so meaningless for my soul.
    Mal5252
    Mal5252

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Job/hobbies : writing
    Registration date : 2010-04-18

Post  Mal5252 Fri May 14, 2010 12:22 am

Hi AngelTony Do Angels cry? 609912 ,
    yes I believe that angels can and do cry. They are capable of feeling all emotions - happiness; joy; sadness; etc.

Mal Do Angels cry? 984769
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Post  Akyana Fri May 14, 2010 12:34 pm

What an interesting thought.

What is crying..lets see.
    Body is purifying too much sadness using water.

Hmmm...

Yes, I think angels do cry,
    but not as people.
    They feel it in their energy, like a spasm,
    but no water out of their nose and eyes.
    The sadness is leaving via energy means.

That is what I can see now,
    but, angels in humans bodies do cry as we do and do cry a lot imo Do Angels cry? 15910

Makes me feel sad
    angels crying... Do Angels cry? 21581
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:25 am

Hi AT
    I used to sit and ponder this a lot.....What if I am God and everything and everyone I am experiencing is really only all that potential in me. That I am dreaming the Great Dream and I can wave my hand and all this will just go Phooft!
    But then, I would think, but he sees it that way to...and her..and him...and so on. I stopped screwing up my brain and dropped it all. Each time I begin to become comfortable in my beliefs, something comes along to shake my tree and set me on my butt again...and then I have to rethink it all and come up with a probable solution that my brain can handle LOL...and so it goes on...round and round...never ceasing and always changing.
    To respond to your question "Do angels cry?"...all I can say is...."Why not?" I could ask myself "Do angels exist?"..."Why not!"
    There is one thing that seems to remain constant, and that is, that this Eternal Universe is made up of Pure Potential and that means that, anything is possible! That anything can be created out of it!
    Do angels cry?...They do if we want them to. Do they exist?...Sure they do, as we believe we also exist. Do Angels cry? 821538
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:46 am

Darn NS, that was very powerful and very profound!! Have you ever read "Conversations with God" Everything you are saying compares to exactly what Neale talks about. Anythimg and EVERYTHING is possible!! In science and this seems very true, we have an INFINITE number of universes, a MULTIVERSE as they say. This gives each person on this earth there very own universe, that has infinite possibilities. My God is that love from God for each of us or what. What stops it, our egos. Get control of your free will in a positive way and the universe will be yours. Get greedy and it will be belong to someone else. Here is my answer Do Angels cry? 577431 Do Angels cry? 21581 Do Angels cry? 621623 Do Angels cry? 46693 Do Angels cry? 35484 Do Angels cry? 449294 Do Angels cry? 101500 Do you want to see an angel smile Do Angels cry? 114703 you smile!!

If you want to see your universe just open your eyes. When some one else opens their eyes they see theirs.. We are all mixed in together and we are also all one. If we each think of love how does that propagate to other universes, buy just being and thinking and feeling LOVE...when does it stop?..never.. how many?.. its exponential... who stops it?....no one...who slows it down?...only one... how does it go faster... just spread love around.... who made it?...God.... Who is God?...US!!
    NightSpirit
    NightSpirit

Female
    Number of posts : 228
    Registration date : 2010-05-08

Post  NightSpirit Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:02 pm

AngelTony wrote:Darn NS, that was very powerful and very profound!! Have you ever read "Conversations with God" Everything you are saying compares to exactly what Neale talks about. Anythimg and EVERYTHING is possible!! In science and this seems very true, we have an INFINITE number of universes, a MULTIVERSE as they say. This gives each person on this earth there very own universe, that has infinite possibilities. My God is that love from God for each of us or what. What stops it, our egos. Get control of your free will in a positive way and the universe will be yours. Get greedy and it will be belong to someone else. Here is my answer Do Angels cry? 577431 Do Angels cry? 21581 Do Angels cry? 621623 Do Angels cry? 46693 Do Angels cry? 35484 Do Angels cry? 449294 Do Angels cry? 101500 Do you want to see an angel smile Do Angels cry? 114703 you smile!!

If you want to see your universe just open your eyes. When some one else opens their eyes they see theirs.. We are all mixed in together and we are also all one. If we each think of love how does that propagate to other universes, buy just being and thinking and feeling LOVE...when does it stop?..never.. how many?.. its exponential... who stops it?....no one...who slows it down?...only one... how does it go faster... just spread love around.... who made it?...God.... Who is God?...US!!

awww that is sooo sweet AT. I love all the hugs n love emicons :-)
    Yes, I've read Conversations with God...hasn't everybody? haha There's many out there who knock him, but that doesn't phase him...there will always be the knockers....and speaking of profound....ain't too shabby yerself hehe ....food for lots of thought huh? Do Angels cry? 21581
    AngelTony
    AngelTony

Male

Post  AngelTony Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

Hehe!! Thank you NS, got on a roll yesterday, it was funny because I had a new meditation youtube running and it all just flowed. Of course you started it ... again... Do Angels cry? 809779
    angelhealer
    angelhealer

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    Job/hobbies : spiritual healer and teacher
    Registration date : 2010-04-10

Post  angelhealer Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:41 pm

Yeah Cassiel will cry like a thousand tears for each tear you shed. That to me is honourable. I also know that we should make use of our senses. The angels always teach me to respect our lives as we are now, because in spirit we don't get the full benefit of feeling,touching, seeing, tasting, hearing. It is part of the physical realm.
    I get this alot, but I don't see why the angels can't be in touch with their emotions but I think in heaven because no negativity exists that the feelings they feel are alot more happier and joyous ones than those that we have here down on earth.
    in kindness
    angelhealer
    Detlef
    Detlef

Male
    Number of posts : 923
    Registration date : 2010-09-25

Post  Detlef Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 pm

Do Angels cry?

Only if they are in physical form
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:07 pm

hello,
    :astar: :welcome: :astar: Detlef. yes angels in physical form can cry.
    ooh angelhealer, i hope you're wrong about cassiel; he would be a river just from me:)
    AT, just remember, angels would know that the dead from haiti are alive some place else, just the other side of a revolving door. it is only us here that see it as a loss. :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :megahug: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:
    MLEWIS
    Just joined

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2013-09-09

Do Angels cry? Empty do angels cry?

Post  MLEWIS Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:09 pm

in mark 5:5 the man crying and cutting himself with stones in the mountains and tombs,KJV: the Greek word for crying here is only used one other place in the new testament that is in Rev14:15 .....and another angel came out of the temple crying with a loud voice......  I would suppose the type of crying here would be wailing I haven't researched it further as to an exact interpretation of the greek word but I will.
    the type of crying here is a shriek  or scream denoting deep emotion so if they show deep emotion and they do eat food as in when Lot fed the two angels food I suppose they could cry as in remorse.

Last edited by MLEWIS on Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add comment)

Post  Guest Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:16 pm

Angels are crying now..........im just sayin

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:41 am