Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Can crystals overwhelm you?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can crystals overwhelm you? Empty Can crystals overwhelm you?

Post  Violet Fri May 28, 2010 11:22 pm

If you have a few close by you can they conflict/drain you/or even confuse you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Akyana
    Akyana

Number of posts : 355
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Can crystals overwhelm you? Empty Re: Can crystals overwhelm you?

Post  Akyana Sat May 29, 2010 10:01 pm

Yes.

They can conflict...so feel it out which harmonise -or not.
    They dont have to be in harmony with you.
    They can be too dirty cause of taking on nasty energy for too long.
    Their energy can overwhelm you.
    And yes, that can confuse you because of that.

Never ever think stones are just mild energy.
    They are very powerful and you should to know what you are doing using them.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 30, 2010 12:15 am

Thanks Akyana, that's what I thought. Can crystals overwhelm you? 15910
    Yeah they are certainly powerful.

PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Can crystals overwhelm you? Empty crystals that call to you

Post  PEACE Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:11 am

Can crystals overwhelm you? 621623 Can crystals overwhelm you? 348985 Hi have you ever had a crystal call out to you? i have deep urges to carry certain crystals and to my husbands groan i have to buy a crystal that calls,ive even brought ones that i know nothing about.My latest buys have been a shiva lingam stone,serpentine,petalite,aquamarine,emerald and a rare red tibetan quartz lemurian crystal and a piece of tektite the last one is very strange the depth of feelings i get from it are awsume not so bad now but when i first held the tektite it was all heat and buzzing vibration and light headedness when i carry it i also carry a smokey quartz to ground me,has anyone else expierianced this also when you sleep with certain crystals under your pillow do your ears buzz and keep you awake? love and lightxxx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:37 pm

Hi Peace you have quite a collection there!

when i first held the tektite it was all heat and buzzing vibration and light headedness when i carry it

I got this with a piece of lapis lazuli which was definately calling to me Can crystals overwhelm you? 821538

innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:35 am

PEACE wrote:and a piece of tektite the last one is very strange the depth of feelings i get from it are awsume not so bad now but when i first held the tektite it was all heat and buzzing vibration and light headedness

It's funny everyone that owns this stone has all reported the same feeling. Warmth, energy. Yet, when I told mine I do not feel anything on a discernable level. Perhaps a sign of a forgery, I do not know.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213

Post  Sacred-Star Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:41 am

Violet wrote:If you have a few close by you can they conflict/drain you/or even confuse you?

Yes they can-especially those with higher vibrations than others. For example I would not advise anybody to wear moldative all the time-it's very powerful and has a very high vibration.

It also depends as if you've worn one for some time and have been going through emotional turmoil or have been in a negative atmosphere then it will pick this up and you need to cleanse it.
    Also it's good not to wear or carry the same crystals daily for more than a week or two-if you do then you need to cleanse it as they absorb energy-even if you've not been particularly negative there will always be people about-on the streets, family members, friends, work colleges that are going through negativity and the crystal will pick this up.

As Akyana has said some of them do conflict and they coflict with each other as they want your attention-this might sound far fetched but I've always felt some of mine in conflict with others when they were too close together.

Make sure you cleanse them regularly-even if you don't use them as you can still bring negavitity into your home from say work or the supermarket and they will absorb it.

when i first held the tektite it was all heat and buzzing vibration and
    light headedness when i carry it i also carry a smokey quartz to ground
    me,has anyone else expierianced this also when you sleep with certain
    crystals under your pillow do your ears buzz and keep you awake? love
    and lightxxx

There are some crystals that are not suitable for placing under your pillow-can't remember which ones they are but if you do feel the buzzing then don't place it under your pillow...it could be because the very ones you place under your pillow have a higher vibration than others-if it is tektite or lemurian then I wouldn't be surprised as their vibrations are rather high Can crystals overwhelm you? 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:44 am

Charoite (spelling?) was a particularly bad one to put under my pillow, it may be ok for others but i'll never do it again Can crystals overwhelm you? 489992

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female

Post  Sacred-Star Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 am

It's funny everyone that owns this stone has all reported the same feeling. Warmth, energy. Yet, when I told mine I do not feel anything on a discernable level. Perhaps a sign of a forgery, I do not know

I felt exactly the same way you do about a piece of moldavite I bought-honestly it felt as if it was dead or something-all the time I tried to hold it-I felt nothing Can crystals overwhelm you? 368832 .
    It could be that this one is not for you-my friggin moldavite disppeared suddenly-a sure sign that it was not for me.
    On the other hand did you cleanse it when you bought it? Also did you buy it in a store in person or was it mail or internet order?

Last edited by Sacred-Star on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:45 am

PEACE wrote:has anyone else expierianced this also when you sleep with certain crystals under your pillow do your ears buzz and keep you awake? love and lightxxx

There are certain crystals that I can not put under my pillow because they radiate too much energy, I am surmising, as they keep me up. Such crystals a Quartz, Amethyst to name a few.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male

Post  innerlight Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:48 am

Sacred-Star wrote:
    I felt exactly the same way you do about a piece of moldavite I bought-honestly it felt as if it was dead or something-all the time I tried to hold it-I felt nothing Can crystals overwhelm you? 368832 .
    It could be that this one is not for you-my friggin moldavite disppeared suddenly-a sure sign that it was not for me.
    On the other hand did you cleanse it when you bought it? Also did you buy it in a store in person or was it mail or internet order?

Because of where I live in the United States there are not many metaphysical shops. The one I did notice as soon as I noticed it was closed. So Unfortunatly I have to buy my stones online. Which, yes I know, many diehards would shun such a concept. As all stones should be felt, and allowed to call to you.
    I do clean and cleanse all my crystals and charge them as best as I can.
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female

Post  Sacred-Star Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:49 am

Violet wrote:Charoite (spelling?) was a particularly bad one to put under my pillow, it may be ok for others but i'll never do it again Can crystals overwhelm you? 489992

Yeah you do have to expriment with crystals-I have a piece of Danburite that whenever I carry it with me makes me feel agitated and anxious-tried putting it under me pillow-felt so agitated that had to remove it Can crystals overwhelm you? 160943
    Amethyst and rose quartz are 'safe' crystals to put under your pillow-I've also put Merlinite and it was fine.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 am

Can crystals overwhelm you? 348985 Thanks everyone im glad its not just me but since ive done reiki 1 and 2 my hands are much more sensative,and i definatly have to be careful what i put under my pillow love and lightxxxx
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female

Post  Sacred-Star Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:10 pm

innerlight wrote:
    Sacred-Star wrote:

Because of where I live in the United States there are not many metaphysical shops. The one I did notice as soon as I noticed it was closed. So Unfortunatly I have to buy my stones online. Which, yes I know, many diehards would shun such a concept. As all stones should be felt, and allowed to call to you.
    I do clean and cleanse all my crystals and charge them as best as I can.

Well to be honest if there are no metphysical stores nearby then there are no metaphysical stores nearby and so you will have to buy online...anyhow just so it makes you feel better I actually bought my Moldavite from a store and felt it and etc etc...only after a little while when I got the bugger home-it suddenly decided to play 'dead' Can crystals overwhelm you? 809779
    Then there are rare crystals that you cannot find in metaphysical stores and so you'll have to go on the internet.
    Personally I don't really think it matters where you get them from as there've been other stones I brought from stores in person that ended-up coming across as 'dead' or simply uncooperative no matter what I did or tried Can crystals overwhelm you? 8224

-Sorry mate I hope I don't sound like a contradiction here Can crystals overwhelm you? 763951
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Then there are rare crystals that you cannot find in metaphysical stores and so you'll have to go on the internet.

This is true, most of my 'locals' only stock a few, I have to travel to find anything out of the ordinary and even then you don't always find what you want.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm