Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Lynn
Aura
innerlight
Violet
8 posters

Sudden Death

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Sudden Death Empty Sudden Death

Post  Violet Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 am

What do you think happens when someone dies very suddenly, literally dropping dead unexpectedly, or as the result of a nasty accident?

Do you think the spirit is ever traumatised by this, or do you think the spirit knows when death will occur however suddenly it happens.
    If the person believes in an afterlife does this make it easier for the soul?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Sudden Death Empty Re: Sudden Death

Post  innerlight Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:18 am

I think in instances of the sudden death that happens, the person can become discombobulated as you end up in spirit. I don't think spirit gets enough time to prep a person before they suddenly die. It could be a shock to the system, more so depending on what they leave behind. Which could turn to grief and sadness, and even guilt left in that soul until it can reach forgiveness within themselves. Many souls spend time stuck to this plane because they are still holding on and trying to seek out forgiveness.
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:13 am

my son was sudden, hence i think his grandad was stood waiting and reached out and took his hand and led him through the light. he was surprised to see grandad there and my sis and brother standing behind grandad and grandad just reached out and took his hand and took him through the light. he was then very surprised to see my sis and brother waiting when he went through the light with grandad cos he thought they were behind them, lol. i miss him so but so happy grandad took his hand and took him immediately. so he didnt have time to think or wonder what was going on. he just went with grandad. so in his case they were already waiting before the light he was taken with his hand held through the tunnel x
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:50 am

Violet wrote:What do you think happens when someone dies very suddenly, literally dropping dead unexpectedly, or as the result of a nasty accident?

Having worked with Earthbound Spirits I know that from a suddenen death event one does not always move into that Light or go with whom is there for one to help with that transition. WHY is many a reason.

Do you think the spirit is ever traumatised by this, or do you think the spirit knows when death will occur however suddenly it happens.

I have come to work with some that do not understand they are infact gone from the living body. In that case I re live with them the event of their death then move them over to the light. That means expeiencing with them what happened to them. I have the sensations of the event without the physical outcome. The death has come to them so suddenly that they do not have that split second to process the information or at other times the NEED to share with someone details around their death event. This comes into play in murder cases.

Lynn
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:26 am

Yes peeps do indeed get confused when they pass suddenly. Take my Uncle Ken. He went up into the loft to get some bits down and dropped dead with a massive heart attack. He came and visited me shortly after his funeral to say that he had been very confused. He couldn't understand what had had happened. There was no pain, no warning. He had spent the last few weeks trying to come to terms with his own death and what impact it had had on his wife and family.
    We had a long chat and he seemed happier, knowing that everyone was coping with his passing as well as could be expected. He hasn't been back since, so I presume he is now happy in the afterlife with his family Sudden Death 577431
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Has anyone ever read the book called 'What dreams may come'.

I forget the name of the author now.

The main character in the story is a man who dies of a car accident,I think.

Film may be different but something like that.

He is unaware of what has happened to him.

Wanders the corridors in the hospital wondering why no one will speak to him or cannot see him.

Wonderful story.
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Violet wrote:What do you think happens when someone dies very suddenly, literally dropping dead unexpectedly, or as the result of a nasty accident?

There may be times when some spirits need a period of time to adjust to their new environment but as the spirit world is far more organised than we may like to admit, perhaps our transitions, under any circumstances, may not be as dire as some people claim them to be. If we all visit the spirit world when we sleep, as is claimed, then surely wouldn't we just know we are home.

Knowing of the afterlife may be useful in some aspects upon our initial arrival. Although it's how we have responded to other life forms that is the determining factor of where we eventually find ourselves. Merely knowing about an afterlife is no guarantee that our spirit will find it an easier passage than someone who is ignorant of it's existence.
    Aura

Female

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:08 pm

yes. they are helped when they get there. my son is receiving healing. he has come back to tell this and is always with grandad when he comes. he is with grandad who took his hand and led him through the light. because of how sudden it was, family there were there immediately as it happened and grandad took his hand immediately. didnt give him time to think. he said grandad just reached out and took his hand and led him through the light x
    skye

Female
    Number of posts : 1256
    Registration date : 2009-09-06

Post  skye Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:04 pm

This must give you much comfort and reassurance emsii of your son's survival. :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:42 pm

emsii wrote:my son was sudden, hence i think his grandad was stood waiting and reached out and took his hand and led him through the light. he was surprised to see grandad there and my sis and brother standing behind grandad and grandad just reached out and took his hand and took him through the light. he was then very surprised to see my sis and brother waiting when he went through the light with grandad cos he thought they were behind them, lol. i miss him so but so happy grandad took his hand and took him immediately. so he didnt have time to think or wonder what was going on. he just went with grandad. so in his case they were already waiting before the light he was taken with his hand held through the tunnel x

I'm sorry for your loss Emsii, knowing all of this must be a huge comfortSudden Death 21581

Aura

Female

Post  Aura Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:35 pm

thank you. he only went in june age 20. the pain is terrible. doesnt make it easier just because you know of spirit and iv had evidence of 100% survival having sat in many physical seances and witnessed materialisations. these physical mediums exist and do show evidence. though its not so easy to get in their demonstrations without connections and vetting. they dont just allow anyone in. mavis king was one such great one. did her public demonstrations very quietly with fully vetted sitters many mainly presidents of SNU churches etc. david thompson is another. he lives in australia now but does come back to do demonstrations in UK. stewart alexander another who i believe has stopped working now. so physical materialisations are happening now. if you are not in the know, then you will not know it exists. but it does. iv sat in physical demonstrations since my first one in 1989. they cant just take anyone in. the mediums life and safety is at stake here. wont do any good to get skeptics in who try to grab the materialised form and the ectoplasm shoots back in the mediums body and causes her burns. mavis king was a great physical medium who sadly is suffering ill health at the moment. having witnessed true evidence of survival myself doesnt make my son's passing easier. i hurt for the physical separation. that is a very raw pain i suffer every day and still am. he comes and i know when he's here and i hear him speak mentally in my head. even had the cooker halogen hob turned on one day in the kitchen as my daughter and i were talking about him. it just went on and glowed. we were excited. i hurt. i pain. but i know i will see him again. i will hold him again. that is why i do not fear death. because death is just a doorway to the next exciting phase of living. as they come to say time and time again 'we are more alive than you are'. my sister is busy there with her child she lost at birth and she's also working looking after young babies that come over. my brother who was a miscarriage, i have spoken to in physical demonstration is very busy working with a medium based in wales. you know what? they are so alive there. i have once seen the colors there. not sure if i was in an inbetween world, but i met my first boy that passed almost age 4years and all i can say is the colours are vibrant. the grass is the brightest green i have ever seen! it was alive with light. so beautiful! i am lucky to have been blessed to see that the once. i am lucky to know what its like to be spirit as i have left my body while awake. anyone want to doubt 100%? im not here to convince you. but i tell you 1000% and more that we live on! its not belief...i have more than that. i have evidence and i have knowledge! i know!
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:13 am

This topic, I've tried to avoid for days, but I need to confront it. This coming Thursday (Oct. 27) marks one year since Adams wife passed away suddenly. She was only 48, died suddenly of an unforeseen heart problem, died in his arms without a minutes warning. I don't know what a person experiences when they die suddenly. But I know what happens to the one left behind. This last year has taken its toll on my partner. Losing a partner is debilitating. He's told me more than a few times that I saved his life, because I gave his life renewed purpose, and my presence reminds him that its not over, that love still exists, that you can still trust and rely on someone to help you through this physical plane of existence. No doubt our reuniting when we did, was divinely planned out, more than likely with his wife's help. I moved in with Adam in May. I've seen a few thinsg fly off of the wall or off counter tops. I'm OK with these kinds of things, I grew up in contact with spirits in my own house, Adam was privy to that too since he spent the better part of two years in my house, witnessing what I did first hand. There have been a few times that I've felt Cindy with us, either helping me help Adam go through some life challenge, or as he has grieved, or as I have connected with her from time to time, even down to physically feeling the death process she experienced. And let me tell you, even just a taste of it..... can be very scary. I've haain in my chest, shortness of breath, that feeling of an elephant sitting on my chest and even down to my stomach, a coldness in my chest and stomach, in the largest veins and arteries of my body, as she appears.... always on or near the 27th of every month.

There have been times that Adam has reached out to touch me as I drift off to sleep, simply because there have been times when I've drifted off in mid-sentence, so exhausted after a work day that sleep comes before I plan to "go" to sleep.

There have been times that I forget to take my blood pressure medicine, and he reminds me that I need to take them everyday, in his loving tone saying "you don't get a warning... there are no symptoms with high blood pressure." He knows, first hand.

Often I will wake up just slightly during the night, to find Adam with his fingers gently embracing my shoulder, or I find him sitting up in a chair, watching over me as I sleep. Both of us need the other during the night, if we have any hope for a nights rest without lucid dreams, sometimes nightmares.....lucid nightmares are awful. Its good to wake up and get the ground under my feet as I cast eyes on him, whether he is awake or not. He shares that sentiment.

I know Thursday will be a long day, sad day for the friend I dearly love. I'm there beside him for the long haul, and however long of a time he needs, he knows he has it. That promise I can sincerely give to Cindy. My heart beats for and with my life long friend. I've got eyes on him, arms around him, and wings would be too, if I had them, and I give him space when he needs that. Whatever happens, happens.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:06 pm

to get skeptics in who try to grab the materialised form and the ectoplasm shoots back in the mediums body and causes her burns.
    That's terrible, how ignorasnt of them to do such thingsSudden Death 350287

having witnessed true evidence of survival myself doesnt make my son's passing easier. i hurt for the physical separation. that is a very raw pain i suffer every day and still am.
    Emsii my heart goes out to you...

the colours are vibrant.
    I'm quite sure i've seen those otherworld colours, words cannot describe adequately their intensity, depth and vibrancy they are quite something to see, colours on the earth plane somehow never look quite as good after seeing those.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:08 pm

Sudden Death 21581 Carolyn so sorry I found your post far too late to send my thoughts to you both on the date itself but I hope you are both ok

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:55 am