Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Healing after death

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Healing after death Empty Healing after death

Post  Violet Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 am

It's a widely held belief that once we cross over we go to a place of healing to 'recover' my question is, if this is the truth what are we healing from ? Physical ailments? The trauma of death? Doesn't death itself heal all?
    Also do you believe that we are 'made whole' again in spirit, for example if someone lost a leg on the earth plane, would that leg be restored on the other side? Do the blind see and the deaf hear?
    When i've done readings I have seen folk in wheelchairs, blind people, people with limbs missing that is what they show me so I can tell their loved ones and provide evidence of who they are, but are they really still in that condition or merely showing themselves that way as a means of id?

What are your thoughts

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Healing after death Empty Re: Healing after death

Post  innerlight Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:35 am

Violet wrote:It's a widely held belief that once we cross over we go to a place of healing to 'recover' my question is, if this is the truth what are we healing from ? Physical ailments? The trauma of death? Doesn't death itself heal all?
    Also do you believe that we are 'made whole' again in spirit, for example if someone lost a leg on the earth plane, would that leg be restored on the other side? Do the blind see and the deaf hear?
    When i've done readings I have seen folk in wheelchairs, blind people, people with limbs missing that is what they show me so I can tell their loved ones and provide evidence of who they are, but are they really still in that condition or merely showing themselves that way as a means of id?

What are your thoughts

I would say that people in wheelchairs that have come through that way are using symbols that the person they are there for are able to understand. What happens to us is not something that carries over to our spiritual bodies. Are bodies are only vehicles. When we heal we are healing from the excperince of life. If that was tough. We will take some down time. If we are too soon we will take some down time to go over it. We can also be very stubborn in our ways, and in doing so it can slow our growth. So we will take some down time to let go of such beliefs to allow us to move forward. Some, however, take loooooooong times to let go.
    shayn
    shayn

Female
    Number of posts : 4035
    Job/hobbies : tarot reader
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

Post  shayn Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:23 am

i totaly agree with innerlight.

s

Sponsored content