Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Lithium Quartz

Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Number of posts : 60
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical
    Registration date : 2010-09-09

Lithium Quartz Empty Lithium Quartz

Post  Katiecat Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm

I love it when I come across a variety of quartz, there are so many! Today, I was doing some research on the internet and came across Lithium quartz. Has anyone here used it? It's very pretty and said to have very good properties about it.
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Lithium Quartz Empty Re: Lithium Quartz

Post  Lightseeker Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:51 pm

Hi Katiecat,
    I do have a piece of Lithium Quartz but as yet have not fully explored it. I don't seem to feel very much from it, but this could be because my physical vibrations are closely aligned to it's Vibrations.
    Here it is .

Lithium Quartz 61297_1608874707306_1399362262_31581715_4875706_n
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Hmm... now to someone who knows not very much about crystals (ME Lithium Quartz 160943 ) that looks like clear quartz aside from the opaque vaguely smoky bit in the point is that what makes it different?
    Lightseeker
    Lightseeker

Male
    Number of posts : 258
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  Lightseeker Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:37 pm

Hi Violet the Opaque part is the Lithium in it. It is a variety of quartz crystal containing deposits of Lithium compounds in the form of inclusions or ''phantoms' within the crystal. They are found primarily in the remote jungles of Brazil. and have a Pinkish Hue. Heres mine from another angle;

Lithium Quartz 61297_1608874627304_1399362262_31581713_4993810_n

Lithium Quartz seems to get hot in my hands very quickly. Presumably that would be the Lithium warming up as it responds to my Small Electrical Charge. Lithium being used widely in batteries, I wondered if I was charging the Crystal up. I also am led to understand that Lithium has radio active properties, which is another reason that I don't often work with it.
    With regard to it's properties , Some say say Lithium Quartz can open the heart chakra and activate the mind centres, bringing on a state of euphoric well-being. The stones are said to enhance meditation and inner visions, and to bring a sense of peace and relief from stress. They are also said to help bring harmony to relationships with loved ones.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:41 pm

well lithium is also used to treat bipolar depression.
    good stuff for those who need it. :megahug:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:47 pm

Thanks for the info both of you, it's a nice stone and sounds like a good one to have. Lithium Quartz 821538
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female
    Job/hobbies : crystals, rocks, camping, drawing, music, reading, writing, cards, anything metaphysical

Post  Katiecat Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:26 pm

sparkly wrote:well lithium is also used to treat bipolar depression.
    good stuff for those who need it. :megahug:

Yes, from what I understand lithium is a mineral that is used in anti-depressants. I am not bi-polar, but sure could use a "happy crystal!" :yay:
    Katiecat
    Katiecat

Female

Post  Katiecat Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:28 pm

Very nice! I sure hope they dont have radio-active properties! I was hoping to get one!

Lightseeker wrote:Hi Katiecat,
    I do have a piece of Lithium Quartz but as yet have not fully explored it. I don't seem to feel very much from it, but this could be because my physical vibrations are closely aligned to it's Vibrations.
    Here it is .

Lithium Quartz 61297_1608874707306_1399362262_31581715_4875706_n
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:37 pm

hiya katie, yeah it is a salt, and my brother takes it, prescribed of course. it helps a lot. there's another form of bipolar which is milder, and i think i might get that. i say get because im not suffering now, also its without the manic phase, where ppl do crazy things. once my brother sold his flat. fortunately he bought a block of land sort a straight away, and that did turn out to be good for him. he hasn't had a severe episode in about 8 to 9 yrs, and hasn't been to hospital for 15? so he's doing well. i hope you finds you some happy crystals. l tryptophan is a chemical the brain uses that you may need. i started taking it a little while back, but when my mum died i stopped taking everything. must start again. i'm not good with pills. i start out with good intentions, but i hate to swallow. :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Hi Sparkly

i start out with good intentions, but i hate to swallow.

If I find tablets difficult to take, I take them with fizzy pop, I have also found this helps kids who struggle to take tablets, the pop isn't a good thing but i'm sure a couple of mouthfuls don't harm. Lithium Quartz 28115
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female

Post  sparkly Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:54 am

fizzy pop is sssoda? or what we call cola/ fanta/ lemonade etm?
    all that ssugar ! you see i have so many vit b12, vit d3, et al i should take. but violet mybe i can ussse my soda sstream and make plain soda with lemon juice (add healthy sugar if necessary?) to make the pillsss more palatable? i like your suggestion.
    thankyou.
    :hugz:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:05 am

Hi Sparkly, yes I think it is called soda elsewhere Lithium Quartz 28115 your plain lemon soda sounds good!

I used to tell children that the tablet would 'float down on the bubbles' they seemed to like that idea Lithium Quartz 28115

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content