Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Changing Form?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Changing Form? Empty Changing Form?

Post  Violet Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:18 am

Spirit Guides............Do you believe a spirit guide is a spirit guide who never changes form?
    Or do you think spirit guides can change form, appearing to their charges as perhaps an animal or even an angel or whatever their charge is most comfortable at that moment?

Do you believe guides change as we grow and change ie old ones stepping back and newer and more advanced ones taking over as we grow? Or do they simply change form to appease the human side of us?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Changing Form? Empty Re: Changing Form?

Post  Lynn Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:28 am

Hello

I do not feel they can change no. BUT what I feel can change is how one interacts with them. In what one can take on say on their senses when needed.

I had that with me Animal Guide. When I had a major ear infection as I walk in me own little World at times a friend was worried I would not HEAR someone comeing up on me. I use me ears so very much out on a walk. He told me to top into that senese that the Hogg I have with me has. To remember what that animial so had a keen sense of and that was smell. I was able to use that and litterally SMELL someone coming up behind me on a walk.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:07 am

Hi Lynn, I must have missed this somehow,
    what I feel can change is how one interacts with them
    i'd agree with this certainly.
    It sounds as though your animal guide was a very useful one to you at that time, I find it interesting how they come in to help us with something, i've known people get dogs a lot when they're in need of protection for example.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:27 am

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn, I must have missed this somehow,
    what I feel can change is how one interacts with them
    i'd agree with this certainly.
    It sounds as though your animal guide was a very useful one to you at that time, I find it interesting how they come in to help us with something, i've known people get dogs a lot when they're in need of protection for example.

Hello

I too do not have a hugely POWERFUL Animal Guide but one with a GOOD nose. Changing Form? 368832 I have Hogg. Changing Form? 368832 I should not laugh at him....or he might sent the other animal Guide I have to deal with me and he has a sharp beak. NO again not a POWERFUL animal that one is a Rooster.

Oh then I coul be done in by the inset one I have the Bee as I am allergic to the sting. Changing Form? 621623 best kiss and make up.

I too have a friends Guide come to me when he feels I am in need his is a POWER Animal a Wolf. He comes at times where I need protections. In the work I do at times.

Its nice to be LOVed.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:33 am

It is nice Lynn, i've had a wolf around for a while now, I find the insect ones quite interesting because as small (and in some people's opinions insignificant) as they are they can be very powerful.

I think a hog is a very powerful creature lynn.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:55 pm