Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Really strong psychic flashes

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Really strong psychic flashes Empty Really strong psychic flashes

Post  fairyway Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:24 pm

Sometimes if i am watching the news or reading a paper they will be showing a picture of someone who is missing and i get a really strong flash from the image. If i look at it again it happens again and i have turn the channel over and focus on something else because it is too overwhelming.
    It is not a pleasant sensation because it is as if their face has shot close up to mine and it make my heart jump. I know they something bad has happened to them & cannot bear to look.
    Can you tell me if you experience this and what you think it is and what you have experienced if you have been able to look at the image?
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Really strong psychic flashes Empty Re: Really strong psychic flashes

Post  Violet Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:20 pm

Hi Fairyway
    It is not a pleasant sensation because it is as if their face has shot close up to mine and it make my heart jump

I haven't experienced this from tv or newspapers, but I do get feelings sometimes which are quite overwhelming.
    and i have turn the channel over and focus on something else because it is too overwhelming.
    Some news stories have me turning over too or not reading certain things, imo this is down to sensitivity which is usually heightened when developing spiritually/psychicly and of course at other times.

If i look at it again it happens again

I can't tell you for definate why this happens as I simply don't know, but if it's happening more than once there must be a reason for it, one of my thoughts on this is that it could be that the person concerned is so desperate to reach out or get help that their spirit is making a 'plea' (using that word to try to explain what I mean) to anyone who is open and receptive.

I may of course be totally wrong, hopefully others will post their thoughts too Really strong psychic flashes 15910

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 pm

Just to add that this reminds me a little of crisis apparitions, where people have reported 'seeing' a loved one briefly and then getting a phone call just a few minutes later to say that loved one just passed away thousands of miles away sometimes.
    fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

Post  fairyway Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:17 am

Hi Violet
    I think you are right that it might be a soul 'making a plea loudly' Really strong psychic flashes 114597
    It has been happening over the last 25 years & i don't understand why it is only certain images.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:42 am

Hi Fairyway i'm glad my thoughts helped, as for why it's only certain images perhaps this is because the ones that do 'get through' are reaching you when you are more open, some days you may not be so open or be busy or have a lot on your mind, so they may affect you less, i'm only guessing here though. Really strong psychic flashes 21581

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:51 am