Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Ghostly Objects

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Ghostly Objects Empty Ghostly Objects

Post  Violet Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:28 pm

Do you believe that everday things can be like ghosts, for example seeing a car appear in the middle of nowhere which then disappears without a trace?

Are we really seeing it or is it a vision, and have you ever seen anything of that nature yourself or even seen something like that which someone else also saw at the same time?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Ghostly Objects Empty Re: Ghostly Objects

Post  Lynn Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:03 am

Violet wrote:Do you believe that everday things can be like ghosts, for example seeing a car appear in the middle of nowhere which then disappears without a trace?

Are we really seeing it or is it a vision, and have you ever seen anything of that nature yourself or even seen something like that which someone else also saw at the same time?

YES totally. At times I will be with a friend and I will suddently pasuse and stare at what seem to be nothing to have them go did ye just see that. It happens quiete often in the Spiritual Church I attend if I am speaking I will have a Spirit quite often come and stand with me. Still like a stature not moving I see him there and know there be flesh and blood under what he wears. Other's see a suit of armour and a lance. Thinking stature. I often have somoene new there go OMG there is a suite of black armour with Lynn there. They just blurt it out as they are so stunned.

At times when driving one's have told me of cars that just come out of no where, and then are gone. I have seen such with me mate. Often if one looks to the history of that place on the road one might find a fatal crash happened and its noted to be a dangerous part of the road. Like a warning ye are getting to slow down or be careful.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 pm

At times when driving one's have told me of cars that just come out of no where, and then are gone. I have seen such with me mate. Often if one looks to the history of that place on the road one might find a fatal crash happened and its noted to be a dangerous part of the road. Like a warning ye are getting to slow down or be careful

Hi Lynn i've heard of this happening and i've heard often when researched that something did happen in the place it was seen, I'm sure I saw something of this nature on a motorway once but it was only a glimpse so I can't be totally sure.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content