Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
mac
rianne10
Lynn
Violet
8 posters

Possibility of life on another planet

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Possibility of life on another planet Empty Possibility of life on another planet

Post  Violet Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:59 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11444022

If this WAS possible would you move to another planet?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Possibility of life on another planet Empty Re: Possibility of life on another planet

Post  Lynn Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:28 am

Hello

Would I move to another planet NO as in Astral Travel we can visit so very many and still be Earth BOUND lol.

Lynn
    rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Possibility of life on another planet Empty Re: Possibility of life on another planet

Post  rianne10 Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:54 pm

yep why not, but I still feel that these high authority figures who are hell bent on finding a way to live on another planet, have no right to do so. I believe that if you cannot look after such a beautiful planet as this, then you have no right to live on other planets. It is kinda portrayed in films such as Avatar the government authorities go to another planet to destroy it and not protect it's nature.
    If you can respect this planet then you will respect creation on a whole.
    rianne
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:39 pm

rianne10 wrote:yep why not, but I still feel that these high authority figures who are hell bent on finding a way to live on another planet, have no right to do so. I believe that if you cannot look after such a beautiful planet as this, then you have no right to live on other planets. It is kinda portrayed in films such as Avatar the government authorities go to another planet to destroy it and not protect it's nature.
    If you can respect this planet then you will respect creation on a whole.
    rianne

Just think on this for a moment, will you?

This world didn't just happen into being. We aren't here by chance combination of primordial chemicals. This world was created for a purpose - we are part of the purpose - we may even have had an involvement with, or input into, its creation.

What we do here is an acceptable, if sometimes regrettable, part of the world's purpose. It was created for our development. That doesn't mean it's right to trash the place but simply that this phase is likely to have been expected. Humankind will develop spiritually to an eventually higher degree. Whatever we do to this world, it will eventually right itself - whether we're still part of it or not.

We - the "authority figures" - have every right to seek out alternative worlds but don't be too concerned - we ain't gonna make it within the span of many generations if ever. And when we do we are pretty unlikely to find another earth to trash.

Try not to let movies like 'Avatar' influence your ideas - great movie but made to make money - that's all. It doesn't have a message for humankind because the components of humankind - the individuals making up humankind - are all at varying stages of spiritual development. No one message can ever be right for every human being at any point in time. Some individuals will be new to our physical environment and will have many lives to lead before they even begin to approach consideration of the matters we are discussing. Others have had numerous lives and are ready to move out of the body for good. In between are the rest of us all. Each individual has their own life to lead, their own mistakes to make and to learn from those experiences.

Of course it's right that humankind learns to respect creation and all creatures but that's not gonna happen any too soon. Make it your goal to strive towards your own betterment and try not to worry too much about the world. Great minds have always done that, minds which are constantly working towards a goal which we can only guess at.

I don't do God but a former friend loved to say: "God's in his heaven and all's well"

I wouldn't use her words but she was right in essence - it's just taken me nearly two decades to realise it.

dumb! Possibility of life on another planet 160943
    rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post  rianne10 Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:08 am

yes Mac, I still believe in my truth and that previous post I posted is my truth. Possibility of life on another planet 182340 to provide your reply. I feel this earth is trashed and it's such a beautiful earth to allow for manipulation of the masses into thinking we are looking after it correctly. Truth and love will help this planet towards achieving it's goal. The fact that such a beautiful earth is raped of her resources is how I view and that is my view. In regards to Avatar, it's up to me personally how I wish to use metaphors. I don't say this to offend that of which I am sorry if it comes across like that. Possibility of life on another planet 15910 However, my question to you is how do you know it's not a subtle message to others? Did you know the script writer and what he aimed it for? We can all look at a film and use it to explain how we feel. I still don't believe the individuals on this plane have no right to abode in the physical on another planet.
    I see where you are coming from but I personally have some inner knowningness which I see in my heart. that is my truth.
    in kindness.
    In response to get on with my own development, you don't know what I do with the work of my hands nor do you know what I do in spirit. I see that you are helping people work towards a goal, but I am very much aware of this. Thank you for your support.
    rianne Possibility of life on another planet 182340
    mac

Male

Post  mac Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:31 am

rianne10 wrote:yes Mac, I still believe in my truth and that previous post I posted is my truth. Possibility of life on another planet 182340 to provide your reply. I feel this earth is trashed and it's such a beautiful earth to allow for manipulation of the masses into thinking we are looking after it correctly. Truth and love will help this planet towards achieving it's goal. The fact that such a beautiful earth is raped of her resources is how I view and that is my view. In regards to Avatar, it's up to me personally how I wish to use metaphors. I don't say this to offend that of which I am sorry if it comes across like that. Possibility of life on another planet 15910 However, my question to you is how do you know it's not a subtle message to others? Did you know the script writer and what he aimed it for? We can all look at a film and use it to explain how we feel. I still don't believe the individuals on this plane have no right to abode in the physical on another planet.
    I see where you are coming from but I personally have some inner knowningness which I see in my heart. that is my truth.
    in kindness.
    In response to get on with my own development, you don't know what I do with the work of my hands nor do you know what I do in spirit. I see that you are helping people work towards a goal, but I am very much aware of this. Thank you for your support.
    rianne Possibility of life on another planet 182340

always my pleasure... Possibility of life on another planet 28115
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:35 am

Possibility of life on another planet 558648
    'Avatar' influence your ideas - great movie but made to make money - that's all

Mac! I love that film I wish I could have wrote something so breathtaking to mention the dirty word 'money' in the same breath as avatar is shocking Possibility of life on another planet 809779

Seriously, I get your point, and isn't that film stunning?

Make it your goal to strive towards your own betterment and try not to worry too much about the world.

If more people actually did this, sort out their own corner of the world, (and still be concerned and help where you can with the wider world) it might begin to make a difference, do you think?
    mac

Male

Post  mac Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:22 am

Violet wrote:Possibility of life on another planet 558648
    'Avatar' influence your ideas - great movie but made to make money - that's all

Mac! I love that film I wish I could have wrote something so breathtaking to mention the dirty word 'money' in the same breath as avatar is shocking Possibility of life on another planet 809779

Seriously, I get your point, and isn't that film stunning?

Make it your goal to strive towards your own betterment and try not to worry too much about the world.

If more people actually did this, sort out their own corner of the world, (and still be concerned and help where you can with the wider world) it might begin to make a difference, do you think?

It would make a difference and maybe things are changing but perhaps we can't see the wood for the trees?

If one day we can look back from what is now our future we may see that folks actually were doing their best to sort out their bit of the world - I hope that's what the reality will be. Possibility of life on another planet 28115
    stephanie79
    stephanie79

Female
    Number of posts : 295
    Registration date : 2013-04-06

Post  stephanie79 Sun May 12, 2013 1:00 am

Hello
    Can I just ask life on other planets is form of what? Not people but something else?
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun May 12, 2013 11:11 am

That's interesting. Another planet to move to in the times of the future.
    Considering my age now and I will not be here by the time the inhabitants of earth may need to move to another planet,hopefully in a future life yes,I would move.

What about a parallel universe? Same as earth but in another dimension.
    But then again,isn't it believed that we do live in parallel universes as ourselves but living a different life?

Joanie
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri May 17, 2013 9:37 am

Never heard of it. What kind of planet is that,please?

Joanie
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:19 am