A forum for seekers everywhere...

hearing what someone does not say

fairyway

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2010-10-25

hearing what someone does not say Empty hearing what someone does not say

Post  fairyway on Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:17 am

Have you ever had a conversation with someone and heard clairaudiently the things they are not saying?
    Almost like you are picking up on and hearing their thoughts as well as what is coming out of their mouth.
    This has happened to me 3 times recently with 2 different people & I am wondering if anyone else experiences this?
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

hearing what someone does not say Empty Re: hearing what someone does not say

Post  Lynn on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:13 am

Hello

This is something I can do if I "TUNE IN" to the person speaking . Hearing at times what one's TRUE feeling are with the workds being only that words.
    This is one of the starting levels at times for Medium's.

When I would use this in only when I FEEL that I can either assist with a problem we might be discussing . OR if what is not said has to do with something being hidden or lied on.

Lynn
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway on Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:31 am

Thank you very much Lynn.
    I understand what you put and it feels right.
    Twice when it happened it was rather a surprise but the other time i tried to hear and did. I know i 'tuned in' but do not quite understand it yet.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24372
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:37 pm

This happens far too frequently and I end up blurting out what they were just going to say hearing what someone does not say 160943 most embarrassing especially when someone is excited to be telling me some news, I need to get some control of this before I bite my tongue off hearing what someone does not say 81488 I want to kick myself after, it's usually out before I can stop it or have even begun to process what i've 'heard' that is if I am hearing it, but even if i'm not i'm getting it somehow, i've ruined many a surprise.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway on Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:14 am

Have you always had this ability?
    Violet do you think you are hearing it?
    I am sure i hear it like a voice speaking.
    It is interesting if you are not hearing it how you are getting it. I know recently when i saw the dark colour on someone and asked why it was there a very experienced person told me he sensed what i saw.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  sparkly on Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:39 pm

yes, i noticed this a few yrs ago when i was sitting next to a sister who was playing a card game on her computer.and i heard "dumb" or some such, which shocked me as i'm not so mean.

a couple yrs later a girl at work i heard "useless" as a name, and gleaned that this was a not so pet name her dad gave her, when she slipped up. her name..."eunice". as i never think that word about ppl (n ot because i'm 'nice', i just don't!) i knew it was her thought. :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs: :bfs:
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:06 am

Hi, i'm not sure how it comes to me, it just flies right out of my mouth, perhaps I am hearing it but it's so fast i'm not realising it? It would be interesting to find out how this works.

fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway on Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:13 am

I wish i could understand how it works too!
    I feel with all these things i come close to grasping something then end up realising i don't know at all.
    rianne10
    rianne10

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2010-11-13

Post  rianne10 on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:52 am

I have done this for a few years now and it still baffles me. I think it is next stage clairaudience, once you develop the basics you move on to more subtle and it helps. Sometimes you have to be sure that it's someone else.
    I think it's being on the same level as some one else and connecting. Another side is those who are ascending rise above others and therefor here their thoughts???
    that's what I think..
    rianne
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:31 am

That has been a lifelong thing for me. I've learned to tune it out, but sometimes this still happens with my children especially. (Actually the roles are reversed now. More frequently it will be one of them coming in from another room and saying "Momma did you call me?" or "Momma did you say something?" hearing what someone does not say 809779 "No, dear. Just sitting here thinking is all." A more common occurence is finishing another persons sentence. This is a form of hearing what is in their head, or being in tune with it. I do this a lot with my mom, kids and husband. I used to do it alot with just anybody, but like I said, learned to tune it out because honestly the average person on the street doesn't like for their mind to be "tuned into" without them knowing about it first, and you being given permission.
    fairyway

Female

Post  fairyway on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:10 am

Thank you very much Rianne10. I have found your post really helpful. I just had another spontaneous experience of it in the supermarket when i heard the cashier say something. hearing what someone does not say 8224
    I have realised reading Czardoust's post i have experienced this with my daughter for a long time without understanding what was happening but not like this with other people until i had the intense meditation experience.
    Czardoust you have helped me understand what has been a puzzle in my house for as long as i can remember.
    My daughter has shouted down 'what' to me so many times when she has been upstairs in her room and i have been downstairs in the lounge and i have not spoken & vice versa & sometimes she has got quite annoyed at me and insisted i did because it was my voice hearing what someone does not say 8224
    I don't know how to tune it out at the moment.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 am

fairyway wrote:Have you ever had a conversation with someone and heard clairaudiently the things they are not saying?
    Almost like you are picking up on and hearing their thoughts as well as what is coming out of their mouth.
    This has happened to me 3 times recently with 2 different people & I am wondering if anyone else experiences this?

Not hearing their thoughts,Violet but pyschically feeling their thoughts.

As clear as a bell.
    Not reading their thoughta either.
    Just knowing that they could be voicing one opinion and thinking another.
    A very strong feeling at times.
    But also the opposite,feeling that they are genuine in all they say.
    Joanie
    emilyrose
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

Post  emilyrose on Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:54 pm

this is a very interesting subject it helped me discover about myself some things . i hear peaples thoughts when i dont try to think too much and just surender to whatever my observetion takes mehearing what someone does not say 15910
    CW
    CW

Female
    Number of posts : 729
    Registration date : 2010-10-14

Post  CW on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 pm

Even though I can see, hear or feel what a person is not saying I must exercise caution. Nine times out of ten the person is not saying it because they are not ready to accept or admit these thing for themselves. Trying to bring it to the forefront before a person is ready or without their permission is like hearing what someone does not say 81488. Most of the time I just hearing what someone does not say 538969surrender before the battle begins or just ask if they want to hear what I'm picking up from them?

Love to all...
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:55 pm

I did that once and was in deep trouble for it. :blush:
    I was asked not to read their thoughts,my mistake was to voice my opinion.
    I will never do that again.
    :mecry:
    emilyrose
    Just joined

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-12-22

Post  emilyrose on Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:25 pm

abdsolutely you have to take in consideration how others feel or else it turns to negetivity
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:38 pm

Very true Emilyrosehearing what someone does not say 15910

luckycharms79
    luckycharms79
    Just joined

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2012-06-15

Post  luckycharms79 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm

I have done this but I don't tell anyone that I can do it. I've learned to tume people out because once by mistake I have said some things that people were saying about me to their faces and they called me a freak. I was too far away to hear what they were saying.

I had forgotten I had this ability for years. Its nice to meet another person like yourself. I did once and we tested each other on it and it was fun to know we could read each other's thoughts without saying a word to one another.

I have to agree its best to do it when the other person is willing but sometimes I feel like they are so loud someone wants me to hear them......

Also I noticed I can hear people's thoughts in my sleep (I assume some are spirits.) I hear usually a word, name or one sentence and I tend to tune it out and not respond back.

Also like you I don't try to hear I just do. I guess in some people's eyes that would make me a better receiver?
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Post  feather on Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:52 am

fairyway wrote:Have you ever had a conversation with someone and heard clairaudiently the things they are not saying?

Yes I have too. Exactly like I am picking up clairaudiently what they are not saying aloud.... the real conversation via spirit... real and not masked by social niceities. It puts you in the know consciously even though you cannot respond to it.

I think it can be the same with feeling physically within your body what ails someone even though they are not consciously letting on to you....like your body has read them and is using 'body speak' to clue you in.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn on Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:31 am

I don't know if you're talking about clairaudience or "reading between the lines." Adam, Mom, and my children, have all either looked at me and said "What?" after I was thinking something and accidently projected that thought out, or, they have simply responded to my thought verbally. lol. As if I had spoken it aloud. And I have to say "Sorry I was thinking out loud again." My son was hard of hearing until he was 2, due to inner ear problems before his surgery fro ear tubes. He learned how to speak to mommy by picking up on my thoughts, which I think delayed his speech even more than the ear problems did. Because he didnt need a verbal communication to have his needs met.
    Native spirit
    Native spirit

Female
    Number of posts : 749
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Native spirit on Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:31 am

hearing what someone does not say 809779 I do this all the time finish ppl sentences etc,ask joan how many times has she said to me you just read my mind, its others as well, one time i burst out laughing and couldnt tell anyone what i was laughing at,i was at a venue where a medium was, he said something to one person,and all of a sudden i saw the spirit and he said ,that medium is a right dick head,i didnt say that.

Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:14 pm

This a psychic feeling,picking up other's thoughts and feeling.
    Sometimes it is not a very pleasant feeling.

I can also pick up on what a person is planning to do sometimes.
    Not seeing their future but feeling an unwise action is going to be taken.
    Not nice at all.
    Especially when I feel that action is not going to be a very wise one.
    Joanie x
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:45 pm

Sometimes it is not a very pleasant feeling.

Yes it happened to me today picking up someone else's thoughts and it made my skin crawl.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm

it's a very strong feeling,Violet.
    Especially when one knows there is nothing we can do.
    :blush:
    Joanie xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Especially when one knows there is nothing we can do.
    Makes you wonder why we have that ability :huh:

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content