Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
millergrls
onefreespirit
Assumpta
shezza1982
Karin
Carolyn
SpiritVoices
Aura
Kaere
Metal Dog
Violet
15 posters

Spirit Moving Things

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Spirit Moving Things Empty Spirit Moving Things

Post  Violet Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 pm

I was talking about someone who has passed to spirit on the phone once and his picture jumped off my wall, this is one of the things i'm talking about but the other is when you lose something, a ring for example, and then it turns up in a strange place days or even weeks later, has this kind of thing happened to you?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Metal Dog

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Spirit Moving Things Empty Re: Spirit Moving Things

Post  Metal Dog Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:20 pm

One day my Dad and I were walking around in a store at the mall. As we passed a table, an object flew off with great force and landed in front of my Dad. He picked it up and put it back. I was curious to see what it was, so I looked. It was the hear no evil monkey. I asked my Dad what he thought about the flying monkey as we walked out of the door. He said, "As long as it does not fly out of my but, I dont care."

We laughed.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:17 pm

:happy:
    Seriously though Metal Dog did your dad find something out shortly after this, a situation in which he had to bite his tongue for some reason..

Metal Dog

Female
    Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-06-04

Post  Metal Dog Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:36 am

Yeah, it was right before hand. He thought I was looking at something and being materialistic, when I was not.
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

Post  Kaere Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 am

Last summer I lost my engagement ring and was completely panicked about it. I looked and looked and looked and looked and eventually had to tell my hubby that it was lost in the house somewhere :holy sheep: A couple of weeks later I found it on my dresser hanging off a branch of this cool hummingbird and branch carving that I've got. I was relieved to see it but puzzled all the same.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:33 pm

A relief that it turned up though Kaere, it's strange how things turn up in the oddest of places.

Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Spirit Moving Things Empty cooker switched on itself!

Post  Aura Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:10 am

talking to my daughter about my son is spirit and the halogen hob switched on and glowed brightly. we looked at each oter amazed as neither of us were near it. it just came on itself with the switch turned on to no 6 dial. :-)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:32 pm

A few years ago i'm sure our kettle was coming on on it's own it was quite weird and usually only happened in the middle of the night when there was only me around..

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:49 pm

Oh yes,thought I had lost Ken's wedding ring at one time.

I was getting ready for bed and undressing,the ring flew off my finger. (I had it reduced after he passed but it was still a little large)

Thought it may have rolled under the bed but couldn't see it.

Searched all over,pulled the bed out the next morning but no luck.

Found it on top of my pillow when I went back to make the bed.

Spirit Moving Things 738889
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:30 pm

emsii wrote:talking to my daughter about my son is spirit and the halogen hob switched on and glowed brightly. we looked at each oter amazed as neither of us were near it. it just came on itself with the switch turned on to no 6 dial. :-)

Emsii I just wondered if the number 6 meant anything to you?

Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 am

Yes, all thru life, many times. For some reason, its more often in the kitchen - no matter where I've lived, its always more often in the kitchen. Maybe thats always been the heart of my home, because I love cooking and associate cooking/eating with good energy. Items flown across room: kitchen timer, container of yogurt (that was a messy one), room deodorizer, and my personal fav - the broom,lol.

I've also dealt with poltergeist activity. That's different, because the energy source is a living person who is projecting, throwing off energy. That was when I was a teenager. It was either me or my cousin (who was also my foster sister at the time). Sure find out who your true friends are when things laying on the buffet start stacking themselves and the piano moves.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Hi Carolyn it's odd how we seem to get more activity in just one area of the home.

Aura

Female

Post  Aura Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:30 pm

VIOLET! YES IT DOES! my son passed on the 6th of the 6th(june). God bless xx
    Aura

Female

Spirit Moving Things Empty in the depths

Post  Aura Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:32 pm

i feel like this time iv gone into the depths of hell and im still there (by hell i mean the worst of the depths of pain and suffering)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:50 pm

emsii wrote:VIOLET! YES IT DOES! my son passed on the 6th of the 6th(june). God bless xx

Spirit Moving Things 21581

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:53 pm

emsii wrote:i feel like this time iv gone into the depths of hell and im still there (by hell i mean the worst of the depths of pain and suffering)

Emsii I can't even begin to imagine the pain you have suffered, especially losing your son, my heart goes out to you and I admire your strength and courage.

Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:41 am

Emsii, I'm thinking of you. Spirit Moving Things 21581

Karin
    shezza1982
    shezza1982

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : horse care and management ( and a full time mum too)
    Registration date : 2012-05-13

Post  shezza1982 Mon May 14, 2012 2:51 pm

I have had numerous things like this happen. I have worked with horses all my life so have lived in some old houses. One place will always stay with me. I lived in a room in an old farmhouse and one night I was sitting with a friend when a full length mirror flew off the wall but landed on the floor unbroken. I looked where it was hanging and there was a feint outline of what used to be a door.
    In the same room I went away for the weekend and when I came back on the Sunday night I had one of the girls who was in a room next door start to shout at me about my TV being on all weekend really loud. I looked at her confused and said I have not been here all weekend. We both went up to the room and the TV was off and the plug pulled out. I tried to find the remote but couldn't find it ( never did find it either)
    Another house I lived in was also haunted. In my room a wicca chair moved on it's own ( I saw it, my kids saw it and so did another girl) I would go to the kitchen late at night for a smoke (bad I know) and wold hear pots and pans banging and doors slamming. I would walk into the kitchen thinking that someone was there but it was totally empty!

I could list so many things but I won't
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 pm

I've seen a chair move too kind of weird, thing is no one believes you when you tell them, were you curious about the door do you think the mirror may have been moved to show you the door?

shezza1982
    shezza1982

Female
    Number of posts : 11
    Job/hobbies : horse care and management ( and a full time mum too)
    Registration date : 2012-05-13

Post  shezza1982 Sat May 26, 2012 4:45 am

I do not know, but I knew there was a door there at one point you could just see a feint outline. Also the house did not "flow " properly how it was set up.

I had many a strange experience there. I also remember once waking up in the middle of the night with a black figure of a man standing over me staring at me. I thought it was someone trying to scare me so I said politely "I am trying to sleep, please go away". I looked up and the figure was gone but my door did not open and I did not hear any one go down the stairs!

When I did some research into the land and house I found out it was the old farm house and farm (what now was the stables) once belonged to monks (maybe that's why he was a dark figure, wearing his cowel?)I don't know, all I know is that most people were scared of my room and the house in general. It did give you a strange feeling I must admit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat May 26, 2012 9:17 pm

I had many a strange experience there. I also remember once waking up in the middle of the night with a black figure of a man standing over me staring at me. I thought it was someone trying to scare me so I said politely "I am trying to sleep, please go away". I looked up and the figure was gone but my door did not open and I did not hear any one go down the stairs!

That's exactly how i'd advise people to deal with such things, it's funny how a house can give off strange feelings.

I would go to the kitchen late at night for a smoke (bad I know)
    :giggles: i'm a smoker too don't worry!

Assumpta
    Assumpta

Female
    Number of posts : 333
    Job/hobbies : Retired, love reading, writing, cross-stitch and all things spiritual
    Registration date : 2011-06-23

Post  Assumpta Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 pm

Over the years and before I came to thinking more about spirit many things have moved or been taken and then returned.
    Since living where we are now we have had many things taken and after much looking not found hide or hair of them anywhere, only to find a few days later they are back where they should have been. I feel that this is my father doing this as he would see it as a real joke.

Spirit Moving Things 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:55 am

Hi Assumpta, yes I think we can tell a lot from how things, or what things are moved, it sounds like your dad enjoyed a laugh :flo:

onefreespirit
    onefreespirit
    Just joined

Female
    Number of posts : 7
    Job/hobbies : Accounts, All to do with new age
    Registration date : 2012-11-04

Post  onefreespirit Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:48 am

Reading all your replies I just remember that last Friday was a hot day @ work and driving home, I was thinking about whether my girl or man had the air con on at home. its funny cause when i pulled in the drive way my girl knew I was home the air con turn on by itself I did ask her if she or he put it on neither of them did, I just smile and laugh and said thanks for doing that to my spirits. It always happens around me and my girl, I know it would be her father that passed away 11yrs ago in a car accident he always there she just doesn't pick it up. I listen to her when she talks about him and say to her listen to what you are saying, he is reminding her he is with us all the time. At work the front door shuts by itself when no one around, I see in the corner of my eye when I work that someone come through the office door and gone in the other office but no one there, but there is in spirit. Spirit Moving Things 609912
    millergrls
    millergrls

Female
    Number of posts : 1385
    Job/hobbies : Dispatcher
    Registration date : 2012-11-02

Post  millergrls Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

One time in the home that we lived in five years ago we were getting ready to on vacation. I remeber saying to my husband "I am taking our scooter, so don't let me forget the battery charger for it before we leave" When we got into our car, the garage door had been on for awhile, and then all of a sudden the garage door light that comes on when you open it came on. Without any thought of it at that moment I said "oh yeah the charger for the scooter!" I grabbed it and got back in the car and as soon as I did the light went back off. My husband just looked at me with this weird look and I smiled, opened up my car door back up and yelled Thank You! My husband said "what are you doing"? I said "thanking the spirit for reminding me about the charger, he was obviously listening to me".

On the other side of that, like I said I think that there were two spirits in this home, one negative and one positive. My mom one time was walking up to our house and a black figure swooped down above her head twice. Freaked her out. When this happened my husband and I had been arguing. After we had passed the point of arguing the black spirit stopped comeing around. The white spirit was protective and happy and loved the kids. Wanted to be sure they were taken care of..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:00 pm