Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

'White Pearl'

KapitanPrien

Male
    Number of posts : 274
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

'White Pearl' Empty 'White Pearl'

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

I copied this from my Junk Room blog:

On the 23rd while watching TV with someone, I saw a 'pearl' of light
    that was white in the center and had either indigo or 'royal purple'
    radiating outward. The 'pearl' was seen three times, in the span of a
    few hours.

It was very much like the 'Blue Pearl' only instead of the center being a light blue, it was a pure white.

(And no - the 'pearl' was not 'in'/'on' the TV)
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

'White Pearl' Empty Re: 'White Pearl'

Post  Violet Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:29 am

An orb possibly?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    KapitanPrien

Male

Post  KapitanPrien Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:40 am

I don't think so. This wasn't like an orb. Its intensity was the same as the Blue Pearl, the only difference was in the color. The size as well was the same too. And how it appeared as well - in my peripheral sight. I had never seen anything like this. I've seen entirely white lights, but they were larger. There was just something 'different' about these...neat, just different.
    L'angel
    L'angel

Female
    Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2010-02-06

Post  L'angel Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:25 am

Have you had any thoughts on what this was? That is very interesting, and I have never seen anything like that...
    KapitanPrien

Male

Post  KapitanPrien Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Well the first thing that came to my mind was something 'above', as far as any 'rank' would go, the Blue Pearl. I have not seen it since that one day...yet. But this is only a guess - and me, being a nutter for 'rank', 'structure', etc. is how I approached it.

This was the only time I have seen such a 'pearl' too. I have not seen anything like that before that day - although I have seen 'white lights' but they were nothing like these tiny 'pearls' with the color.

From what I've read on the Blue Pearl, I wonder if this has something to do with a 'Christ Consciousness' on either an individual level or collective level.

I also thought, that if say the Tanzan Aura Quartz and even Tanzanite itself could go with the Blue Pearl (which I do continue to see), then what stone could go with this? I don't know of any stones that are indigo/clear or white or royal purple/clear or white. If anyone can think of any type of stone feel free to post.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am