Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

An eagle gives me a golden feather...

Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

An eagle gives me a golden feather... Empty An eagle gives me a golden feather...

Post  Sacred-Star Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:33 am

Hello again folks An eagle gives me a golden feather... 348985

Ok well this happend to me duriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing a meditation An eagle gives me a golden feather... 809779

In this meditation am American Bald Eagle came to me and said some words. Anyhows it seems that this Bald Eagle is an animal guide of mine An eagle gives me a golden feather... 28115
    So he comes to me and hands me an eagle feather. This eagle feather is gold in colour and made from solid gold. He indicates that it is for me and looks at me and I take it but am not sure what it means.

Now I'm not sure what to make of this-I've been handed a few items from spirit guides in the past and what they handed me cannot be described-as in I see these things but they are damn difficult to describe.
    But I thought I'd ask about a golden eagle feather as I'll assume that most folks will know what I am talking about An eagle gives me a golden feather... 809779
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

An eagle gives me a golden feather... Empty Re: An eagle gives me a golden feather...

Post  Violet Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:37 am

Hi Sacred-Star...lucky you is all I can say An eagle gives me a golden feather... 821538 gold is considered one of the highest spiritual colours, also weren't feathers awarded amongst Native Americans for great deeds of bravery?

I feel massively poistive and happy when I read this post An eagle gives me a golden feather... 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

An eagle gives me a golden feather... Empty Re: An eagle gives me a golden feather...

Post  sparkly Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:54 am

the eagle is the symbol of honest strength and courage.
    i'm not sure but isn't a feather of peace?...in your cap.
    i didnt know about the gold thing vi. An eagle gives me a golden feather... 577431
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:27 am

Have there been any further developments with this Sacred-Star? An eagle gives me a golden feather... 15910

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:21 pm