Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton Empty Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton

Post  Lynn Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm

Torso Energy Surge:

The Torso Energy Surge is a surge of energy located in the torso area of the body. This surge can flow down into the legs but mostly its centered in at lower back area ( Pelvis area ) and the abdomen.
    It can feel like a sensation of dropping suddenly. Like when one steps unexpectedly in a dip along a path.

This sensation most often happens when one is laying on one’s back and when one is in a state of almost drifting off to sleep. One is trying simply NOT to enter that sleep state.

What causes this surge ? It is thought that its an emotionally triggered that arises from the Heart Charka Centre. That is the centre where one leaves the body, so it is thought that the energy levels might well double in intensity as one readies to leave the physical body. This often gives one the need to grab onto something, often it be the sides of one’s bed.

What are the feelings one can have ? The first one is of course a feeling for being startled or of fear. It can leave one in search of one’s next breath in. This reaction most times is strong enough to take one from that relaxed state of being into one of full consciousness. As the body reacts often adrenalin is released and one’s heart will start to race. It can be at times a feeling of excitement in a shocking positive way like in finding one has won something. To others the feeling is that of being on a Coaster going up and down the hills and valleys. It can too bring on a feeling of an up set tummy.

A bit more uncommon but too all possible is sexual arousal, as there is a major Charka located there in the Sacral. It is caused by a sudden upwards surge of energy that travels through the genital regions and up into the abdomen and heart regions. This state of arousal , like the sudden drop effect , will bring one to break that state of being relaxed and ready to exit the body.

The most common position that brings on these issues is being prone flat on one’s back. The best way is to try on several positions and see what one’s might well work. One position is laying on one’s side, many find the Left heart side works better. The other is to prop SEMI upright. Also not to be overly comfortable but in a position that one can relax in. If one is too comfortable its too easy to drift into sleep.

How to move past this. Well the first thing is patients as it takes time, trust and practice. I like to say “Rome was not built in a day .” It is too learning to trust the body and understand the feelings in the body zones or Charka’s. Finding a position that works well. Understanding the fear triggers and finding maybe a visual image to think on to move past them. The best way for Astral to work is through mediations and not being in a state of the body wanting to sleep. Try a projection on first waking states. Where the body has rested and the mind is calmer.

Lynn
    Sacred-Star
    Sacred-Star

Female
    Number of posts : 213
    Registration date : 2010-04-22

Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton Empty Re: Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton

Post  Sacred-Star Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:59 pm

Lynn wrote:Torso Energy Surge:

The Torso Energy Surge is a surge of energy located in the torso area of the body. This surge can flow down into the legs but mostly its centered in at lower back area ( Pelvis area ) and the abdomen.
    It can feel like a sensation of dropping suddenly. Like when one steps unexpectedly in a dip along a path.

This sensation most often happens when one is laying on one’s back and when one is in a state of almost drifting off to sleep. One is trying simply NOT to enter that sleep state.

What causes this surge ? It is thought that its an emotionally triggered that arises from the Heart Charka Centre. That is the centre where one leaves the body, so it is thought that the energy levels might well double in intensity as one readies to leave the physical body. This often gives one the need to grab onto something, often it be the sides of one’s bed.

What are the feelings one can have ? The first one is of course a feeling for being startled or of fear. It can leave one in search of one’s next breath in. This reaction most times is strong enough to take one from that relaxed state of being into one of full consciousness. As the body reacts often adrenalin is released and one’s heart will start to race. It can be at times a feeling of excitement in a shocking positive way like in finding one has won something. To others the feeling is that of being on a Coaster going up and down the hills and valleys. It can too bring on a feeling of an up set tummy.

A bit more uncommon but too all possible is sexual arousal, as there is a major Charka located there in the Sacral. It is caused by a sudden upwards surge of energy that travels through the genital regions and up into the abdomen and heart regions. This state of arousal , like the sudden drop effect , will bring one to break that state of being relaxed and ready to exit the body.

The most common position that brings on these issues is being prone flat on one’s back. The best way is to try on several positions and see what one’s might well work. One position is laying on one’s side, many find the Left heart side works better. The other is to prop SEMI upright. Also not to be overly comfortable but in a position that one can relax in. If one is too comfortable its too easy to drift into sleep.

How to move past this. Well the first thing is patients as it takes time, trust and practice. I like to say “Rome was not built in a day .” It is too learning to trust the body and understand the feelings in the body zones or Charka’s. Finding a position that works well. Understanding the fear triggers and finding maybe a visual image to think on to move past them. The best way for Astral to work is through mediations and not being in a state of the body wanting to sleep. Try a projection on first waking states. Where the body has rested and the mind is calmer.

Lynn

Hello Lynn Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton 21581

I've experienced this a few times before but didn't know what to make of it.
    To me it has always happened when I'm lying on my back and always when my eyes are closed (see I always take a bit of time to fall asleep).

I do actually open my eyes-as if I've been jerked awake-as it just happens without warning Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton 809779

Thanks for explaining it Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton 21581
    sparkly
    sparkly

Female
    Number of posts : 989
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton Empty Re: Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton

Post  sparkly Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:15 am

that is probaly a good idea to try it when one is half sleepy but awake in the morning. i know i have done some at that time.
    whereas i normally don't do them at will. mind i'm not sure that i have tried? Torso Energy Surge with Astral Projeciton 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:27 pm

It's quite a horrible feeling that.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:29 am

(Topic moved to new section)

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Heightend-Awareness
    Heightend-Awareness

Male
    Number of posts : 454
    Job/hobbies : Self-Employed, learning anything outside the box.
    Registration date : 2020-10-18

Post  Heightend-Awareness Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:41 am

Lynn wrote:Torso Energy Surge:

Lynn
    This is quite interesting. I sometimes have this sensation you describe. But my occurrences happen during conscious waking hours without doing anything special, not that I recall anyway. Once I get over that initial rollercoaster effect, I calm myself and I feel surreal and serene.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:38 am