Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Silver Birch and Euthanasia

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Silver Birch and Euthanasia Empty Silver Birch and Euthanasia

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:46 pm

I have reached the chapter in which Silver Birch discusses Euthanasia.
    The topic beng discussed in his book is whether anyone who is terminally ill should be allowed to die.
    Regardless of how much pain and agony they are sufferng.
    Euthansia is a painless subject to discuss and if anyone objects to this topic,please delete the topic.
    SB says gaves his opinion and I do agree with it up to a point.
    That no one should die of unnatural causes.
    As I said,I agree with it up to a certain level,but to see someone in agony who is in horrific pain,it is very hard to agree that their suffering should be allowed to go on.
    I always thought the spirit world was full of love and understanding so I was quite surprised to read this.
    Also the subject of suicide came up stating that anyone who chose to end their life,will have to pay the price for it in the apirit world.
    Not SB's words exactly but my interpretation of them.
    I disagree wholly with this opinion,those who take their own lives are at a point where they feel they cannot take any more suffering.
    Those who are in pain through illness,severe ilness,are they expected to suffer to the bitter end?
    I am not on the side of Euthanasia nor suicide and I think everything possible should be done to aid those in mental and physical pain to ease their suffering.
    Why do the spirit world have these laws,their natural laws as they are called there?
    it goes against I have heard about the spirit world.
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Silver Birch and Euthanasia Empty Re: Silver Birch and Euthanasia

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:33 pm

I totally agree with euthanasia, we would not be allowed to keep a dog in some of the conditions humans get into, because it would be animal cruelty, so why is human cruelty allowed? What is wrong with someone being assited to the other side of life when they are beyond all hope and in imeasurable pain, isn't it kinder to assist them

My next comments might be controversial/offensive to some, but why is it not ok to allow an old person to slip away peacefully but it is perfectly ok to end the life of foetus in the womb who has NO say?

I also agree with assisted suicide (which is basically euthanasia) if the person concerned is totally sure that is what they want and they have some kind of condition which will result in death anyway.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 9:37 pm

That no one should die of unnatural causes.

People die of unnatural causes all the time.

stating that anyone who chose to end their life,will have to pay the price for it in the apirit world.

That sounds vaguely threatening doesn't it, like we are in for some kind of punishment for doing it, that doesn't sound like the spirit world I believe in.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:09 pm

I am not saying that it was not said with kindness but apparently it is against their law to take a life.
    I will probably be critised by Z but cannot understand why their law would allow someone to die in agony.
    But I do believe everyone has a span of life which they agree to live and maybe that is one of the conditions they accept when taking on a new life..
    We all have our crosses to bear................... Silver Birch and Euthanasia 588401
    I know when my husband was dying and in so much pain,I prayed that God would take him and give him peace.
    Joanie xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:21 pm

but cannot understand why their law would allow someone to die in agony.

Hi Joanie, perhaps it is about balance/fairness? Some people die, terribly excrutiating and long deaths (look at some of the murders and such on the news, or in war situations, torture situations etc) they have no reprieve, no one will come and help them off the earth plane though they may be BEGGING their god to help them, suddenly it seems the one in the hospital with doctors and medication has the slightly better deal, (not that i'm trivialising any death.)

zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Joanie wrote:I am not saying that it was not said with kindness but apparently it is against their law to take a life.
    I will probably be critised by Z but cannot understand why their law would allow someone to die in agony.
    But I do believe everyone has a span of life which they agree to live and maybe that is one of the conditions they accept when taking on a new life..
    We all have our crosses to bear................... Silver Birch and Euthanasia 588401
    I know when my husband was dying and in so much pain,I prayed that God would take him and give him peace.
    Joanie xx

Joan - as I said at the beginning - it is better to quote Silver Birch exactly and not your interpretation which can only lead to misunderstanding.

I recommended you read all the books before picking out bits and pieces and commenting on them.
    He has often stated that he is fallible like any human being and only quotes the Natural Law as he has seen it in operation and from a vastly different viewpoint to us who 'see through a glass darkly'.

Silver Birch:

"I cannot change the natural law. I cannot intervene in the unalterable sequence of cause and effect. … You cannot cheat the natural law.
    "The natural law works perfectly, guided by infinite love and wisdom. Each receives what he or she has earned. … No one can intervene between cause and effect. There are no accidents, no chances. There is only the natural law in operation.
    "There is never any abrogation of natural law, neither suspension, nor interference. The natural law is constant. It never varies. It cannot be changed. Live in harmony with the natural law and you reap the results. You cannot opt out of the natural law. It is supreme. The Great Spirit is the law in its sublimity, the epitome of law, not to be moved, not to be pleaded with.

"The Great Spirit is perfect justice, providing through natural laws retribution and compensation. The account is always perfectly balanced. You will not be forgotten, overlooked or neglected. There is a love that will guide, sustain and cherish you. Let that be your sheet anchor. It will enable you to remain firm and steadfast all the time."
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:56 am

I am not blaming Silver Birch,he only stated what the law was in the spirit world,Z.
    Otherwise an excellent book, will be studying further books in the future.
    Joanie x
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:50 am

Joanie wrote:I am not blaming Silver Birch,he only stated what the law was in the spirit world,Z.
    Joanie x

The Natural Law applies to ALL worlds not just a particular world.
    SB: "It is not possible while you are in your world to have the answers to all the questions that arise in your minds. It is impossible for you to have the fullness of knowledge because you are circumstanced in a world of three dimensions, and occasionally the problems that beset you can be appreciated only when you are able to manifest outside these limited dimensions."
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:49 am

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:I am not blaming Silver Birch,he only stated what the law was in the spirit world,Z.
    Joanie x

SB: "It is not possible while you are in your world to have the answers to all the questions that arise in your minds. It is impossible for you to have the fullness of knowledge because you are circumstanced in a world of three dimensions, and occasionally the problems that beset you can be appreciated only when you are able to manifest outside these limited dimensions."
    I appreciate that,Z. It was the fact that there is no help given when we pray for our loved ones to be free of pain.
    So sad.
    Anyway,I finished the book by SB,the best book I have read on spirit communication.
    Thank you for helping me with all my queries.Will be looking for the next book from SB.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 621623
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:57 am

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

I appreciate that,Z. It was the fact that there is no help given when we pray for our loved ones to be free of pain.
    So sad.
    Anyway,I finished the book by SB,the best book I have read on spirit communication.
    Thank you for helping me with all my queries.Will be looking for the next book from SB.
    I have witnessed the power of spiritual healing which can mitigate pain and in many cases cure the patient.
    The mediumship of Harry Edwards and George Chapman are two excellent examples.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:07 am

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

So sad.
    I have witnessed the power of spiritual healing which can mitigate pain and in many cases cure the patient.
    I have heard of Harry Edwards,what a great healer he is. George Chapman is new to me.
    Z,suggest to me which are next two books to order of SB,please. Not quite sure which books to order,such a long list at the back of the book I have read.
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:34 am

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

So sad.
    I have heard of Harry Edwards,what a great healer he is. George Chapman is new to me.
    Z,suggest to me which are next two books to order of SB,please. Not quite sure which books to order,such a long list at the back of the book I have read.

I sent you a list of all the SB books some time ago and where to purchase them.

You can view them here:
    http://www.silverbirchpublishing.co.uk/page.asp?pageid=3&pagename=Books

They can be read in any order - it's the teachings that are important. Silver Birch and Euthanasia 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:38 am

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

So sad.

You can view them here:

They can be read in any order - it's the teachings that are important. Silver Birch and Euthanasia 15910
    I know you did,sorry if I am a nuisance.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 160943
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:02 am

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

So sad.

You can view them here:

You are not a nuisance -I put it down to Old Timers Disease! Silver Birch and Euthanasia 114597
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:22 am

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

So sad.

You can view them here:

You are not a nuisance -I put it down to Old Timers Disease! Silver Birch and Euthanasia 114597

I'm in good company then! Silver Birch and Euthanasia 809779
    Off to post my order.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 28115
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:50 am

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Joanie x

So sad.

You can view them here:

I'm in good company then! Silver Birch and Euthanasia 809779
    Off to post my order.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 28115

Indeed! Silver Birch and Euthanasia 21581
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Posted my order for Tape and book title called ' Lift up your hearts'.
    Complied by Tony Ortzen and also verbatim accounts by Doris Stokes and Doris Collins.
    I will go back to the other book,off to Molly's tomorrow so will loan her that book for the moment.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 46693
    Thanks Z!
    Joan
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:15 pm

Joanie wrote:Posted my order for Tape and book title called ' Lift up your hearts'.
    Complied by Tony Ortzen and also verbatim accounts by Doris Stokes and Doris Collins.
    I will go back to the other book,off to Molly's tomorrow so will loan her that book for the moment.
    Thanks Z!
    Joan
    Enjoy! Silver Birch and Euthanasia 15910
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:24 pm

zerdini wrote:
    Joanie wrote:Posted my order for Tape and book title called ' Lift up your hearts'.
    Thanks Z!
    Joan
    I will,very much.
    Off to read your healing post now.
    Have a good afternoon while I'm digging!
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 821538
    zerdini

Male

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:30 pm

Joanie wrote:
    zerdini wrote:
    Thanks Z!
    Joan
    I will,very much.
    Off to read your healing post now.
    Have a good afternoon while I'm digging!
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 821538

I will thanks. Silver Birch and Euthanasia 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:44 am

Posted my order for Tape and book title called ' Lift up your hearts'.

Sounds interesting, please let us know what you think of it Joanie. Silver Birch and Euthanasia 15910

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:05 am

The book is so interesting,Violet but still waiting for the tape as it is out of stock at the moment.
    Take my advice and order now,you will not regret it,Violet.
    Silver Birch and Euthanasia 182340
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:35 am

"I have heard of Harry Edwards,what a great healer he is. George Chapman is new to me."

Coincidentally, Joanie, George and Michael Chapman's photo was on the photo page we discussed earlier this week. I remember corresponding with them some years ago but for the life of me I can't recall what it was about..... Silver Birch and Euthanasia 753319

George has now passed over but Michael still works as a healer.
    mac

Male
    Number of posts : 4147
    Job/hobbies : retired
    Registration date : 2010-04-23

Post  mac Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:08 am

"Why do the spirit world have these laws,their natural laws as they are called there?
    it goes against I have heard about the spirit world."

Those who live in the etheric - the so-called spirit world - do not make or pass laws so it follows that there are no punishments. The laws are the natural laws which govern all matters in all places, the primary one being the law of cause and effect. No effect without there being a cause.

I've changed in how I understand the law concerning the natural end to anyone's life. I can wear my human hat and say I respect a woman's right to ask a termination of an unwanted pregnancy. I can wear that same cap and say that euthanasia under carefully monitored and controlled conditions is the right of anyone who asks it (always accepting the right of doctors or medical staff who say they won't co-operate where it offends their own beliefs). And I can then take off that cap and let my spiritual me emerge to declare that at the same time as saying the above I also know that there will be consequences for those actions. Not consequences in terms of being judged by others, or being punished, but consequences characterised at a future point by personal sadness and regret for actions or omissions.

Then I stick my cap half on, half off and say that in life that will also apply to other, less clear-cut situations and that all of these experiences go into making us what we are and what we will become, will affect our personal spiritual progression about which only we will judge ourselves.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:11 am

oooh I feel a long response brewing......... but i've got to log out in a minute, i'll be back later

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am