Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Lynn
Blackcrow
PEACE
mia
SpiritVoices
zerdini
Violet
11 posters

Trance Mediumship

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Trance Mediumship Empty Trance Mediumship

Post  Violet Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:25 pm

What are your thoughts on trance mediumship, I know some people believe it all to be fake.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Trance Mediumship Empty Re: Trance Mediumship

Post  zerdini Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:02 am

Violet wrote:What are your thoughts on trance mediumship, I know some people believe it all to be fake.

It depends on who the medium is.

I have experienced some very good trance mediumship but I'm going back some years.

Like all mediumship you must use your own judgement in assessing the qualityof the communications.

The depth of trance is important in forming any judgement.

One can have very meaningful conversations with guides if you have a good trance medium.

On the other hand, some so-called trances are simply wishful thinking.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:54 am

Violet wrote:What are your thoughts on trance mediumship, I know some people believe it all to be fake.

I have often asked about trance mediumship,Violet and believe it to be genuine.
    Something I would love to witness for myself.
    Trance Mediumship 621623
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:15 am

I love it!
    We done trance in my development class.
    And realised I often do it when healing and didnt know.
    However I had never spoken before, nor looked at myself etc.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:24 am

You have done trance mediumship,Mia?
    You must tell us all about it,sounds interesting.
    Trance Mediumship 733510
    Joanie xx
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:46 am

I will reply to this later xx
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:08 am

Ok Mia!
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:47 pm

I've seen it a couple of times but it didn't sit right with me somehow, I struggled to believe it in those instances, though I know trance is real, then I saw someone else and it felt totally 'right' I suppose it depends on the person doing it.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:10 am

I'm sure Zerdini will explain it to you,he's a master at knowledge to do with anything like Trance mediumship. Trance Mediumship 28115
    zerdini

Male
    Number of posts : 611
    Registration date : 2011-01-28

Post  zerdini Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:27 am

Violet wrote:I've seen it a couple of times but it didn't sit right with me somehow, I struggled to believe it in those instances, though I know trance is real, then I saw someone else and it felt totally 'right' I suppose it depends on the person doing it.

It certainly does, Violet. Good and evidential trance mediumship is extremely rare these days.
    PEACE

Female
    Number of posts : 186
    Job/hobbies : MOTHER AND SPIRITUAL TRAVERLER
    Registration date : 2010-07-01

Post  PEACE Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 am

Trance Mediumship 15910 Has anyone seen Esther and Jerry Hicks i havent but ive got the teachings of Abraham on cd she is a trance medium.
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 pm

Trance Mediumship 348985 I used to attend a Healing sanctuary years ago, the medium who ran it was a trance medium , i saw him many times change in front of everybodys eyes at firsy he was a white male about 5 4inches, but when he went into trance his whole body changed to a it looked lke a 7 ft zulu warrior, his name is zulas he spoke in his native tongue,
    he was speaking to one person and she didnt have a clue what he was saying, all of a sudden my guide translated everything that zulas had said,
    on the other hand i have seen mediums ,who were fake and i walked out on them,
    Namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:32 pm

Carron,have you ever tried Trance Mediumship yourself?
    Joanie xx
    Blackcrow
    Blackcrow

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2011-02-04

Post  Blackcrow Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Trance Mediumship 348985 Hi joan

when i ran the development classes with steve, many times i was told my guide came through and spoke i didnt know but they all saw him an indian chief called White cloud,
    namaste
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Blackcrow wrote:Trance Mediumship 348985 Hi joan

when i ran the development classes with steve, many times i was told my guide came through and spoke i didnt know but they all saw him an indian chief called White cloud,
    namaste

Good for you,Carron.
    You should keep it up.
    Trance Mediumship 621623
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:06 pm

I've been told my face alters during meditation.

Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:26 am

Hello

I have done it and I have been recored in that state. I go BLANK of expressions. If I speak it does not sound like me and at times I write or draw or make motions with me hands.

Is it fake like all things it can be faked. HOW I know that one's I have been with that claim to be in that state is that I can "feel" their energies shift. Same has happened for me when doing it. TOO its physically exhausting !

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Hi Lynn, I think recording such things is always a good idea, was you aware of what was said during or after (before the recording was played)?

Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Sun May 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Violet wrote:Hi Lynn, I think recording such things is always a good idea, was you aware of what was said during or after (before the recording was played)?

Hello

When I got into Trance and work with Spirit I am NOT consciously aware of what I am saying or putting down. What I am aware of is fully where I am and that I can hear the kids and house activities around me.

If I am speaking it ( not the norm ) I know that I have a voice, more normal is to type it and then I am aware that me hand are moving on the key and that I will have no need to edit as it will be correct. I just do not know what I am putting down is all til I read it. To at times once I read it there is no sense made of it to me but it does mean something to someone when put forth. I am but the TOOL used is all.

I have now had it taped where I type something out and its quite amazing that one as I do not have the use of the "Backspace" when I am in trance, where in the normal day in day out typing I do a nasty habit of the brain not keeping up with the fingers takes over and the "Backsapce" is me best friend. TOO oddly the " Spelling " is correct. I have NO need for Spell Check. That is the BIGGEST thing noted by one's that know me. Spelling is NOT a strong point.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sun May 01, 2011 11:02 pm

Hi Lynn, it is a little like that sometimes for me when doing a reading, I know the reading will be good when it flows in that way, I do have to go back and correct as I tend to use both hands when typing where as normally I just use one finger all the time. And it's so FAST.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 02, 2011 9:34 am

I would like to ask a question,please.
    How do you go about putting yourself into a trance ready for mediumship?
    Trance Mediumship 160943
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Mon May 02, 2011 12:03 pm

Hi Joanie, I can only speak for myself here but trance isn't required for mediumship, for myself a meditative state is a good place to be for mediumship, but again it is not necessary and I can do it without my mind being in that state, but I know how to 'cut off' in an instant to allow the mediumship through for myself but I can't think how to put that process into words, but i'll work on that.
    Imo, meditation is the most important key for mediumship and trance work as regular and consistent meditation disciplines the mind, also when practicd regularly you can go deeper and deeper to eventually achieve a 'trance' state I have felt a massive shift in consciousness when meditating very deeply and have been told this is the beginning of trance.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Mon May 02, 2011 1:04 pm

I find that interesting,Violet.
    I must get meditating again,quite a while since I practised.
    See what happens.
    Trance Mediumship 182340
    ChloeBell1313
    ChloeBell1313

Female
    Number of posts : 29
    Registration date : 2012-07-12

Post  ChloeBell1313 Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:04 pm

I know this is a bit of an old thread, So i'm hoping we can possibly start up the discussion again.

I had my first experience with trance this weekend, Sitting with 4 other mediums, All of which easily went right into trance and started speaking as if they were spirits with different personalities and event different tones of voice. However, I myself just couldn't fall into trance. I couldn't get past my totally conscious mind and let it go into trance. I felt what i believed was supposed to be happening and even felt a lot going on in my throat, but I was still VERY much too aware.

One of the mediums was bringing through these extreme characters, one of which claimed to be a friend of Andy Warhol and another sitter was able to recognize who it was. She was the only one who I got kind of a weird vibe from and wondered if it was at-least a bit exaggerated on her part. However the other ones seemed very real. Another was a girl whose been practicing just as long as I have and she was able to go out pretty quick. I was a bit discouraged that i was unable to do it. Trance Mediumship 780422031

Wondering if anyone has any tips for atleast letting your mind go and slipping into an altered state. I felt my entire body filled with strong energy to the point that i could barely feel my legs anymore, but my neck up to my head was just COMPLETELY there.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female

Post  Lynn Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:34 pm

ChloeBell1313 wrote:I know this is a bit of an old thread, So i'm hoping we can possibly start up the discussion again.

I had my first experience with trance this weekend, Sitting with 4 other mediums, All of which easily went right into trance and started speaking as if they were spirits with different personalities and event different tones of voice. However, I myself just couldn't fall into trance. I couldn't get past my totally conscious mind and let it go into trance. I felt what i believed was supposed to be happening and even felt a lot going on in my throat, but I was still VERY much too aware.

One of the mediums was bringing through these extreme characters, one of which claimed to be a friend of Andy Warhol and another sitter was able to recognize who it was. She was the only one who I got kind of a weird vibe from and wondered if it was at-least a bit exaggerated on her part. However the other ones seemed very real. Another was a girl whose been practicing just as long as I have and she was able to go out pretty quick. I was a bit discouraged that i was unable to do it. Trance Mediumship 780422031

Wondering if anyone has any tips for atleast letting your mind go and slipping into an altered state. I felt my entire body filled with strong energy to the point that i could barely feel my legs anymore, but my neck up to my head was just COMPLETELY there.

Hello

First off was it trance or was it them....we are able to alter many levels of our voices even if we do not feel we can. Not saying it was not real experiece as I was not there, but I have seen good and bad one's. Being able to "feel" where they are at on a surface level I can tell if one is really with someone or not (most times).

I would not worry on not being able to do it, as it takes two things one is ye's comfort zones and the other being that Spirit that is there is able and willing to make that connection to ye. I have Spirits that come to me so real that if I did no know by waving hand through them. It is rare for me honestly to let a Spirit into me via trance. I more work with them beside me, or I travel with them. To have that letting go and have that place of total trust that another being can enter ye is not an easy place to accept at times on a sub conscious level. So I would not worry on it. If it is meant to happen with ye it will.

To sit in a group and have it just happen I really wonder on. I have been in Medium Circles and we all have had different experiences. I too work with a Trance Medium and I work as her "protections" to keep her safe in that place.

Like all things patients and practice but above all else trust in what is right for ye at the right time.

Lynn

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:55 pm