Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lynn
radiclol
6 posters

UFOs

radiclol
    radiclol

Number of posts : 349
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

UFOs Empty UFOs

Post  radiclol Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 am

do you believe in any of the conspiracy theories? i don't usually but this video is quite interesting, especially 8:13
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

UFOs Empty Re: UFOs

Post  Lynn Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:19 am

Hello

I personally do not buy into the hipe, but do know full well we are not alone. Why one's look in might simply be like we explore out into space to understand what is there.

HONESTLY if I was an alien race and more advanced maybe and came to see our Earth I would see the beauty of the land and water maybe but to I would see the war's and distruction . Would I want to land and say HI I personally would pass on that one .

Lynn
    mia
    mia

Female
    Number of posts : 1741
    Job/hobbies : Carer Support Worker
    Registration date : 2009-07-27

Post  mia Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:40 pm

I read a lot about our friends from the stars, cos that is how I see them.
    I keep an open mind as I read different accounts.
    One article stays with me, wish I had kept it.
    It said, in my words, that other beings are keeping close watch on earth, some are already here, working with/among those who have power.
    Now I dont know if these beings are good or bad, but, I have felt them, felt their energy when I was visiting a friend.
    We were driving along country lanes, on the way to her daughters.
    I told her what I was feeling, she said nothing.
    The energy was very strong, filled my head.
    Then I got a message to say nothing.
    I told my friend, she said she had also had the same message, which was why she had never told me.
    Another bit in the same article says that earth has to survive cos without its energy etc the universe would all be out of kilter (my words again).
    I also have met other beings, communicated with them. They are here to help us.
    They also use the term 'we are one' but they extend it to the universe, not just one planet.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Hi all, interesting replies in here, I believe there are other life forms out there, i've also seen a ufo UFOs 821538
    innerlight
    innerlight
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3817
    Registration date : 2009-02-20

Post  innerlight Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:18 pm

There was a book that I had read on NDE's. One of the persons in there was an old Army General. He was at Roswell in New Mexico when that famous crash happened. He talked about it. It was surprising to see his reply to what had happened. As it wasn't something you would of thought. He said the ship that crashed was a German ship that the USA had owned. The Germans, back during WW2 were working on such a thing, and they had defected to the USA. They were able to reverse engineer the technology to make such a craft. He also talked that those "sightings" people were having were our own crafts that were being tested.

I wouldn't be surprised with the truth of this statement he made. I also wouldn't be surprised if governments used such a thing to instill fear into the people to make them want protection from such things. After all you hear, just like in that video, that the Aliens are here to enslave, and kill off. But that is all conspiracy theory.
    becklyn37
    becklyn37

Female
    Number of posts : 76
    Job/hobbies : Nurse/Mom
    Registration date : 2013-08-15

Post  becklyn37 Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:43 am

The universe is so big, I don't see how there couldn't be other forms of life out there.  I have read the channeled messages of Ra by Carla Rueckert.  Her messages correspond with the Seth messages. I hope that if aliens are among us, that they are friendly.  Some say that aliens have provided a source of energy that is not harmful to the planet and would last forever, but the governing bodies of various countries are covering it up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content