Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Being greeted on the other side

PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Being greeted on the other side Empty Being greeted on the other side

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat May 21, 2011 10:15 pm

I have had one of those rare moments I would like to share. If you have ever doubted that our friends and family are there to greet us when we pass over then this may help.
    I attended my awareness class on Thursday 12th May--we always start with a meditation. My Grandmother is always there at the start, when we meditate, either a simple visualisation or greeting and welcoming me. She is invariably with one or two other family members wo have passed over. On this occasion I only got a red mist and I sat the full length of the meditation getting only colours.
    My Mother who has deteriorated since her 90th birthday had been very poorly and I was prompted to phone my sister on Thursday evening at about 10 pm. She went to the Nursing Home that night to check our Mother out. She passed at 10 past 12 on friday the 13th. My sister was sitting with her.
    I believe that my family that come to me in meditation were there waiting for her and that is why they were not with me!
    What do you think???
    Peter
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Being greeted on the other side Empty Re: Being greeted on the other side

Post  Violet Sat May 21, 2011 10:26 pm

I'd agree with you Peter, and i'm so sorry for your loss. Being greeted on the other side 21581

I don't doubt they'll be there.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Sat May 21, 2011 10:33 pm

So sorry,Peter on the passing of your mother.
    She will be there with you soon,only on the other side,to greet you.
    My condolences.
    Being greeted on the other side 21581
    Joanie x
    Topaz
    Topaz

Female
    Number of posts : 119
    Registration date : 2011-05-21

Post  Topaz Sat May 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Hi Peter.
    Firstly, I am sorry for your Mother's passing. My thoughts are with you and your family xx.
    I have no doubt that your family where there to collect your Mother. They would have visited you to give you love and support, as you would undoubtedly have been feeling upset and anxious at the time.
    I believe that our loved ones who have passed before us will be waiting for us on our passing, to show us the ropes of life on the other side and to give us support during our time of adjustment.
    I am sure that your Mother is now in the arms of her loved ones and is being well cared for.
    PPrncpl7

Male
    Number of posts : 418
    Job/hobbies : Retired teacher of Mathematics
    Registration date : 2010-01-27

Post  PPrncpl7 Sat May 21, 2011 10:45 pm

TY all for your kind words.
    My Mum was deteriorating fast and was losing any quality of life-so I am content that she now rests on the other side. I am a spiritualist and have had proven to me that we live on after physical death. I just hope she will spend time with me in my dreams and meditations--as does my father and other friends and family.
    It is good to be able to offer up some evidence that we are greeted when we pass.
    Peter

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:29 am