Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Why do soulmates have to split up life and life?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Why do soulmates have to split up life and life? Empty Why do soulmates have to split up life and life?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:26 pm

I have often read that soulmates have problems in their lives.
    But because of these problems,which apparently have to be resolved through life after life, mean that soul mates have to live each life until they become reunited in perfect harmony.
    Why on earth do soul mates have to go through these grueling lives until they make up at the end of the last life?
    If I didn't like a soul mate,I would wave 'Good-bye' and hope never to see them again.
    What is the reason for this?
    Why do soulmates have to split up life and life? 588401
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Why do soulmates have to split up life and life? Empty Re: Why do soulmates have to split up life and life?

Post  Lynn Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Joanie wrote:I have often read that soulmates have problems in their lives.
    But because of these problems,which apparently have to be resolved through life after life, mean that soul mates have to live each life until they become reunited in perfect harmony.

I have never been one to buy into this notion. I know that our Soul comes back to deal with issues and Karma's but that is on a path to grow. The best expample I have was from me own home....where in a domestic dispute he killed his wife. When he passed they both met again in Spirit in me home when it was empty. There was NO LOVe there, there was such fear with her. They would nightly act out that final coflict night after night til I had them cleared. NEITHER went with the other, nor do I feel they ever would. There were NO issues to FIX for them as a couple. In the days they married one's wife took on the duties of the home and stayed in even the worst of relationships in the DUTY role. That was her. When crossed the energy was so pure with her she was so light and happy. He went to heal his woes not in punishment but in Light and healing.

Why on earth do soul mates have to go through these grueling lives until they make up at the end of the last life?

If I didn't like a soul mate,I would wave 'Good-bye' and hope never to see them again.
    What is the reason for this?
    Why do soulmates have to split up life and life? 588401

I so do not feel they do.

From what me Dad has told me and others that have felt his pressence and talked with him is that WE choose whom we see again. He SO does not want me Mom with him, so discusted with the choices she made when he left, and how she wasted all his hard work to provide for her. They WILL not be a couple again. I know and feel that.

Same goes to me Sister in Law when he tried to exit the plane when it was going down to save himself and not sit with his wife and go as a unit. They too are separate yet he SO felt he owned her....and she should be with him. That is not the case he showed his hand and it was not in LOVe.

There are times when WE choose to try to meand things, that regret is there with us, while we might say DONE are we truly there in how we feel ? Deep down inside are we done ?

I so do not want me mate again. While he has made HUGE strides in his life path away from addictions the EGO is still there and while I get on with it I do not seek that again. He was a TEST for me and he is very much me mate and I hold that path in the 30 year's we are into. I trust in him as he does me....but to have him again NO. Next life (if I have one ) I want to PLAY some, explore more the physical pleasures.

Lynn
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Why do soulmates have to split up life and life? Empty Re: Why do soulmates have to split up life and life?

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:01 pm

That is a lovely and clear explanation.
    I have recently had a problem with someone I thought was going to be my soulmate but found him lacking in so many ways.
    Thank you for your answer.
    Why do soulmates have to split up life and life? 21581
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:09 pm

I've never had a problem with my soul mate, we've had problems but they've always been external influences.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

Post  Carolyn Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:43 pm

I have often read that soulmates have problems in their lives.
    But
    because of these problems,which apparently have to be resolved through
    life after life, mean that soul mates have to live each life until they
    become reunited in perfect harmony.

And sometimes that "life after life" business can happen in one lifetime. Doesn't make the wait any easier, for the "reunited in perfect harmony" part. Just sayin'......

If this is our last life - oh boy, we better be together in the ethers! We both feel like we were robbed of time. This relationship is 25 years in the making! Of things we had to experience, sadness, pain, mistakes, spiritual growth..... I guess we had to taste the bitterness to appreciate the blessings.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:51 pm

I have read about soulmates having many problems and they will meet again and again until those problems are solved and reunite in harmony in the last life.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:49 pm