Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Kaere
SpiritVoices
6 posters

Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams.

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

dreams - Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams. Empty Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams.

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:23 pm

I had another very lucid dream last night.
    More so than other dreams I have had.
    This dream featured an old friend of mine who passed over a few years ago.
    It's the first time I have ever received what I would call a 'message' within a dream.
    This message contained facts about our friendship.
    I know,know! Some of you will say the message contained memories from long past.
    But these facts were more than memories.
    So do we really believe that spirit do visit us in dreams?
    dreams - Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams. 15910
    Joanie x
    Kaere

Female
    Number of posts : 2719
    Registration date : 2009-05-19

dreams - Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams. Empty Re: Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams.

Post  Kaere Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:37 pm

I've believed this for quite awhile now - yes, they very much do visit and such.
    Carolyn
    Carolyn

Female
    Number of posts : 541
    Job/hobbies : Writing, singing, and not wasting a moment of every day I wake up.
    Registration date : 2009-09-01

dreams - Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams. Empty Re: Firmly comvinced that Spirit visit us in Lucid Dreams.

Post  Carolyn Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:39 pm

I'm a firm believer in it. I believe anyone or anything that is spirit (not only deceased people, but living people, animals who have passed and are living) will, at times, meet us in dreams and visit.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Oh yes,I believe our animals visit us in dreams.
    I have had several pets visit me,one in particular is a Yorkie we called Pippin.
    I have dreamed of walking her across the sand dunes near to where we lived at the time we had her.
    I have dreamed of picking her up and stroking her,she felt as alive as she was in life.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:56 pm

The night my dog died, I woke and saw him on my bed. He walked around on my bed in a small circle the way dogs do before they lay down. I even felt his body wait on my bed. At this time he was at the vets, but sadly he never recovered from the operation. I feel it was his way of saying goodbye.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Hello

Dreams are windows to our very Soul. Yes I beleive fully in Spirit contacts there. Having spent a week in a sleep lab study wnat one found was that I would have dreams but too I would have visions. When in the vision state a different part of the brain was active. One was in a state of waking but not being fully awake.

That I feel is the place we enter to with Spirit. They genly wake us to talk to us.

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Post  Violet Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:40 pm

I totally believe it too.

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:12 am