Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
1antique
Violet
6 posters

The different planes or realms of the spirit world?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

The different planes or realms of the spirit world? Empty The different planes or realms of the spirit world?

Post  Violet Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:19 am

Joanie made me think more about this with something she posted, so thanks Joanie The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 15910

I think many feel that when we first cross over we are initially in a world very similar to this while we adjust to the new life over there.
    So what happens if we don't want to go any further once we cross and we are happy enough just to be reunited with loved ones, living pretty much as we are here but without the pain, worry debt etc?
    What if we don't have beliefs beyond being in a 'heaven' of sorts, and if our view of heaven is to live a simple life very akin to our earthly life will we remain there because it is all we believe or would we be shown there is more and be invited to explore further?

What about those who very strongly believe death is THE END and there is nothing, can they refuse to accept the afterlife even though they've entered it, because it goes against whayt they believe and end up in a no mans land or simply an eternal sleep?

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    1antique
    1antique
    Elite

Male
    Number of posts : 3378
    Job/hobbies : Searching For The Truth
    Registration date : 2009-02-18

The different planes or realms of the spirit world? Empty Re: The different planes or realms of the spirit world?

Post  1antique Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:27 am

Violet, my dear friend

You seem to be confusing what the human mind believes and what the spirit KNOWS.

Yes, it takes a while to adjust back into the spirit realm. That is why most, if not all, has a first stop in a lower realm when they pass from the physical. Once the adjustment has taken place, the spirit is more than happy to rejoin with all.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

The different planes or realms of the spirit world? Empty Re: The different planes or realms of the spirit world?

Post  SpiritVoices Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:57 am

Violet wrote:Joanie made me think more about this with something she posted, so thanks Joanie The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 15910

I think many feel that when we first cross over we are initially in a world very similar to this while we adjust to the new life over there.
    So what happens if we don't want to go any further once we cross and we are happy enough just to be reunited with loved ones, living pretty much as we are here but without the pain, worry debt etc?
    What if we don't have beliefs beyond being in a 'heaven' of sorts, and if our view of heaven is to live a simple life very akin to our earthly life will we remain there because it is all we believe or would we be shown there is more and be invited to explore further?

What about those who very strongly believe death is THE END and there is nothing, can they refuse to accept the afterlife even though they've entered it, because it goes against whayt they believe and end up in a no mans land or simply an eternal sleep?
    The only information I have read on this subject,Violet is that we can stay in the place we arrive in indefinately.
    Until we feel ready to move on to the next plane.
    We are encouraged to move by learming, to help us to progress through each stage.
    The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 182340
    Beware_of_Italics
    Beware_of_Italics

Female
    Number of posts : 363
    Registration date : 2011-03-15

Post  Beware_of_Italics Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:14 am

I think the same thing as 1antique. There's a difference between our (limited) minds here, and our higher self. It might take a while for some people to come to terms that an afterlife exists, or to even understand that they have indeed passed on, but I think eventually that higher consciousness would kick in and they'd be ready to move forward.
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:40 am

Violet wrote:Joanie made me think more about this with something she posted, so thanks Joanie The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 15910

Hi Violet The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 15910
    It matters not what we believe or dont believe about after life when we are here on this earth plane it is our free will and choice to believe whatever we wish to about anything.
    We are of spirit having a human experience here, so it is our overcoat of the earth plane that is left behind when we leave, we go back home to spirit after each life time here.
    The good souls who have lived on the earth plane helping others, showing kindness and compassion to people and animals go to the astral plane of the universe, it is that level where we are counselled, and helped by a higher guide of light to explain to us we are no longer of the earth plane or have an earth plane body, we have a healing to help this process and when we are ready we meet up with a loved one in a way that is best suited to us, are then we go on to meet the rest of any family, relatives and friends we have in the spirit world.
    Any earthbound souls need help to go back to spirit to the light,to their loved ones, heavy drug users, and drinkers want to stay to keep their habit going through others, who would be vunerable to their energy who have the same habits as themselves,who are on the earth plane living to their habits,i have known a couple of cases where earthbound souls with drug or drinking habits have hooked onto their energy and have made it hard for a person to give up their drug or drinking habit because the lower entity is encouraging them to keep drinking and taking drugs so they can keep their habit going they are mentally ill of mind from their earth plane experience of drug taking and drinking, so they want to still be here on the earth plane to continue their habits that is why they need alot of healing before they can except they are no longer of the earth plane.
    We all find out what is waiting for us when we leave this earth plane, so it matters not what anyone believes or not about life after while we are still here all the convincing and reasurring doesnt always help or is believed, so we as individuals will find out for ourselves when we leave here, myself personally i cant wait to leave here and be with my son again but thats only my opinion of what i believe of the spirit world and have experienced from my son, my dad and other members of my family who are in spirit but also with me in their spirit body giving me comfort, love, reasurrance i will be okay, guidance and strength to finish my purpose here on the earth plane.
    Love and light. The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 348985
    when and if they can be and are sent back to spirit they need alot of healing to accept and understand they are no longer of the earth plane and are not in a earth plane body but one of energy and they no longer need habits of the earth plane.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:22 am

That is very good information,Guidinglight.
    I have read that before that on arrival in the spirit world,we can carry on our good habits or our bad habits.
    My one bad habit is a 'cup of tea' first foot out of bed' in the morning.
    Forgive the humour but I did read from a very good book years ago,that on arrival,we carry on our earthly habits till we feel ready to move on.
    I thought that was lovely.
    Like small habits,of wearing the clothes we are used to,living our new life as we did on earth,until we settle in and are ready to progress.
    The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 21581
    guidinglight

Female
    Number of posts : 134
    Job/hobbies : Spiritual interests, movies, pot plants, op shopping, retired so do as little as possible is the plan, enjoying my time of life doing what ever i please.
    Registration date : 2011-04-04

Post  guidinglight Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Joanie wrote:That is very good information,Guidinglight.
    I have read that before that on arrival in the spirit world,we can carry on our good habits or our bad habits.
    My one bad habit is a 'cup of tea' first foot out of bed' in the morning.
    Forgive the humour but I did read from a very good book years ago,that on arrival,we carry on our earthly habits till we feel ready to move on.
    I thought that was lovely.
    Like small habits,of wearing the clothes we are used to,living our new life as we did on earth,until we settle in and are ready to progress.
    The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 21581
    The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 101500 Joanie i hope you are well and all is well in your world.
    I cant function without my first cup of coffee in the morning and in winter jumping back into bed with my coffee, cat and a good book The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 28115 and i love it when i dont have to go anywhere or do anything for that day i have a pj dressing gown and slipper day haha.
    It is wonderful in the spirit world i have had proof (my proof) from my son and dad that we do go on to better things and live on when we leave here, and that has given me alot of comfort when it was needed many times since i lost my son but most of all that we meet up again and catch up where we left off like we were never apart all sadness, lonliness, emptiness and pain of losing a loved one is gone and only joy, love and happiness is there for us with our loved ones.
    Take care love and light The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 348985
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:06 pm

guidinglight wrote:

Hi Violet The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 15910
    It matters not what we believe or dont believe about after life when we are here on this earth plane it is our free will and choice to believe whatever we wish to about anything.
    We are of spirit having a human experience here, so it is our overcoat of the earth plane that is left behind when we leave, we go back home to spirit after each life time here.
    The good souls who have lived on the earth plane helping others, showing kindness and compassion to people and animals go to the astral plane of the universe, it is that level where we are counselled, and helped by a higher guide of light to explain to us we are no longer of the earth plane or have an earth plane body, we have a healing to help this process and when we are ready we meet up with a loved one in a way that is best suited to us, are then we go on to meet the rest of any family, relatives and friends we have in the spirit world.
    Any earthbound souls need help to go back to spirit to the light,to their loved ones, heavy drug users, and drinkers want to stay to keep their habit going through others, who would be vunerable to their energy who have the same habits as themselves,who are on the earth plane living to their habits,i have known a couple of cases where earthbound souls with drug or drinking habits have hooked onto their energy and have made it hard for a person to give up their drug or drinking habit because the lower entity is encouraging them to keep drinking and taking drugs so they can keep their habit going they are mentally ill of mind from their earth plane experience of drug taking and drinking, so they want to still be here on the earth plane to continue their habits that is why they need alot of healing before they can except they are no longer of the earth plane.
    We all find out what is waiting for us when we leave this earth plane, so it matters not what anyone believes or not about life after while we are still here all the convincing and reasurring doesnt always help or is believed, so we as individuals will find out for ourselves when we leave here, myself personally i cant wait to leave here and be with my son again but thats only my opinion of what i believe of the spirit world and have experienced from my son, my dad and other members of my family who are in spirit but also with me in their spirit body giving me comfort, love, reasurrance i will be okay, guidance and strength to finish my purpose here on the earth plane.
    Love and light. The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 348985
    when and if they can be and are sent back to spirit they need alot of healing to accept and understand they are no longer of the earth plane and are not in a earth plane body but one of energy and they no longer need habits of the earth plane.

Thanks for your post Guiding Light The different planes or realms of the spirit world? 821538

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female

Post  SpiritVoices Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:50 am

Just a thought.
    Living in the physical world here,sometimes through the many problems we endure,we lose the incentive to try and progress.
    To make ourselves a better person and more spiritual.
    I would imagine once in the spirit world,we would feel and be given the incentive to progress through our lessons we learned in the physical world.
    peaceandkarma

Male
    Number of posts : 189
    Registration date : 2011-05-25

Post  peaceandkarma Thu Jun 23, 2011 2:03 am

I think that most people think the spirit world is similar to the world arround us, but I feel it is very different and as a result. Once we are back in spirit our prospective and thoughts would be very different. Spirit may give messages about Grandad still doing the gardening in the spirit world, but they are only giving messages about things grandad did which you may find familar with him being alive. Its there way of showing survival after death. I think we all took a series of lessons or tasks which we agreed to do as spirit and once we return to the light we would carry on with this until we completed these tasks. Appon which we would then returned to the Source, God, Great Spirit.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:28 am

Spirit may give messages about Grandad still doing the gardening in the spirit world, but they are only giving messages about things grandad did which you may find familar with him being alive.

Hi Peaceandkarma, that's an interesting point and is certainly a possibility.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45 pm