Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Can you choose a power animal?

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

Can you choose a power animal? Empty Can you choose a power animal?

Post  Violet Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Can you ask a specific animal to come forward to help you with something?
    feather
    feather

Female
    Number of posts : 1166
    Registration date : 2010-07-07

Can you choose a power animal? Empty Re: Can you choose a power animal?

Post  feather Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:20 am

I think ...'yes' if you are knowingly certain or leave it up to the animal spirit that suits best to come forward.

and 'no' if you are not certain or undecided or not a match for the energy you ask for.

Like posting a letter and having the right person receive it....you have to know the right address....and the spiritual equivalent... is energy frequencies matching and coming together.

You cannot reach 'cat' spirit for help...if you are vibrating ....'I really need a dog but cats are 'cooler', so I'll ask for a cat.'

You might get a cat spirit that cannot help and could makes things worse.

But if you leave it up to the Universe to select the best animal spirit to help at the time...then you will always get the help you need.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:18 pm

Hi Feather, nice to see you, I hope you're wellCan you choose a power animal? 821538

Yes, what you say makes perfect sense calling for what we need rather than what we think we want.
    feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:48 am

Thanks Violet. Can you choose a power animal? 28115 Haven't been posting for a while....sometimes feel the time is not right.

I have cat earings on today....went to my earing case and the cats just felt like the right ones....maybe being drawn to wear something with an animal image can provide the link to the animal energy too.
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Can you choose a power animal? 821538 Hi Feather, yeah I get what you mean and you just get quiet spells sometimes too.

Yes I think you're right there about feeling drawn to animals, it makes you wonder about teddy bears too, they are still bears, crude but bears, and people tend to cuddle them, (adults too not just children,) and even sleep with them when they feel a bit vulnerable, scared or upset, and it's no secret bear is protector and strength.
    feather
    feather

Female

Post  feather Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:54 am

That is true Violet...I have a bear on my bed at the moment....his name is Cauldervale Casey. He is a Tambo Teddy ( they make them in a place called Tambo in western Queensland... Australia and they use sheep's wool. The line of teddies are becoming quite famous here and they are numbered and named.). Maybe the fact that he is made from sheep's wool makes him that much more peaceful to have on the bed.

The other day, I was in a shop that sells gifts, and I was drawn to a little stuffed bean bag lizard...it is really soft with orange patterns, and feels so nice and soft and smooth to run the fingers over.

He is actually supposed to be a Gecko and he has little beady eyes. I had to buy him for myself. I must have been searching for gecko energy that day. He sits on my sewing machine and I give him a pat whenever I pass by...feels good!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:21 am