Spiritual Inspiration

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Violet
peaceandkarma
PPrncpl7
Lynn
SpiritVoices
9 posters

How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world?

SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

medium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 Empty How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

I know a medium hears,senses or is aware of spirit around them in other ways.
    But does that message come through the brain or some other part of us that can link to spirit?
    How exactly do spirit link to the medium?
    I am looking a little deeper here than hearing,sensing or seeing?
    Joanie
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female
    Number of posts : 24568
    Registration date : 2009-02-15

medium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 Empty Re: How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world?

Post  Violet Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:31 pm

Ask them to be clearer Joanie, ask before you go to sleepmedium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 21581

Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.
    SpiritVoices
    SpiritVoices

Female
    Number of posts : 13312
    Job/hobbies : Retired
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

medium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 Empty Re: How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world?

Post  SpiritVoices Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:54 pm

I have a feeling I know now who it is.

The voice is well modulated,quite nicely spoken.

It is similiar to a co worker I worked with years ago.

Now I am wondering if he is still in this world.
    Lynn
    Lynn

Female
    Number of posts : 1467
    Job/hobbies : Retired - Interests Metaphysics
    Registration date : 2010-01-26

Post  Lynn Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Hello

I have been absent a bit.....but busy with Spirit work or work in the process.

I have put out there that trust to work with another Medium friend of mine....in doing some Joint Message from Spirit Nights.

We both have different approaches. She trance connects to her Guide and from there the messages come in, its quite amazine as I can FEEL that happen. What is very important in that place is having someone there that can GROUND you and step in if one gets into troubles. I have had to do that one.....

Where I do not let Spirit enter me very often and I know that me Guides are there with me for protetion but I do not need to connect to them to see and hear spirit. As I am so free to wonder I find it heavy to be with someone too close to me.

Our fist night is coming in September should be fun.....

Lynn
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:59 pm

It sounds like you have a good rapport there Lynn I hope your first night goes really wellmedium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 15910

Karin
    Karin

Female
    Number of posts : 392
    Registration date : 2011-06-28

Post  Karin Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:23 am

@ Peter (PPrncpl7)

Dear Peter,

you wrote in July:

Hello Karin
    Your 'telepathy' with your Mum I call 'Linking'!!!
    If you link here in the earth plane then you will link when one of you has passed over.
    Grief
    can stop the link--so please(I know its hard) stop grieving--she has
    gone home--one day you will be 'HOME' together --until then use that
    link!

She is clearly 'happy' with the situation--all it needs is for
    you to be also! 'Accept' the situation and you will Link again as you
    did before.
    Maybe--just maybe --the future will be better than what you have already known!
    Peace, Patience, Love, Light and much Laughter dear lady!!
    Peter

... and since some weeks I've often thought of your words.

You were right: to that time we can overcome the grief... we will make the experience of a new quality of "being together" with the ones we thought to loose.

It's a new living when we integrate our loved ones in our everyday life. Easily and thankful. And then the link works in a wonderful gratifying way.

I feel Mom's joy about my developement. And her love anyway. That's great.

Thank you, Peter. medium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 621623

I'll send you these lines also as a PM.

Karin
    Aura

Female
    Number of posts : 148
    Registration date : 2011-10-23

Post  Aura Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 pm

so true skye. im taught you have to rasie your vibrations and they lower theirs. they live on a faster vibration. i am still at the stage where i am trying to find the ri.ght place to develope. iv been away so last circle was 3 wks ago. but when i am guided into meditation, i have started hearing voices outside in the room and not in my head which id been getting. but then i have heard voices in the late 80s when i popped into a home circle as a visitor. at first it was a lot of murmuring and whispers in the room (not telepathy). i didnt develope and was busy with life but always got premonition dreams that would come true eg train crash, bomb etc. i always said before and then it'd be on tv. as iv now made the decision to now devote myself to develope, i have started hearing as anyone speaking in the room. doesnt happen often. happens when im in a circle and guided in meditation. i had eyes shut and my body went very weightless and i heard a woman speaking to my right and a man talking to my left. i didnt hear clearly what they were saying. im sure once i settle in a circle that feels right, the voices will become clearer. though just over a week ago i was woken up in the middle of the night and a woman was talking to my right, this time the voice was clearer. you can imagine how freaked i was, lol. i turned over and went back to sleep. next day i get conflicting advice. one medium said i should have said 'go away' as they should'nt wake you at night and i obviously do not have my chakras points closed. another person said i should have asked 'who are you?' first and then should have said speak up clearer. but hey! i didnt think of all that when woken in the middle of the nite to hear a woman in a darkened bedroom talking to my right. and i mean voice talking in room and not telepathy. i just turned over, back to whoever it was and went back to sleep. it would seem that with developement i am blessed to be able to hear voices as any normal person talking to you. i already am clairsentient, i sense and get the words and sentences pop into my head. i ask and i get answers back. 2 weeks ago i saw my first aura, not very strong but hazy. was at church sunday and i saw the aura round the medium, a very clear outline of light all over her whole form, even when she moved her hands etc. this lasted the whole service. when the male speaker stood up to talk, i saw his hazily and then it was very clear. i didnt see colour, just a bright outline all over the human form, the head etc. iv talked to someone who has said development will bring more and the voices will become clearer and louder. right now im trying to find the right circle. i dont meditate on my own as iv been warned against it by my mum as just over 2 years ago she did sit with me for about 2months. and in that time within a few weeks i was completely going. all i can say is i remember nothing but i disappear for a length of time eg 45mins and i blink my eyes open and to me its still the same time but i dont realise i have gone. this may mean i have trance mediumship in me? anyhow to cut it short iv been warned for my safety to only develope in circle under a trained leader. im still searching to find the right circle. rang one today that i may pop into and if it feels right il keep going back. il keep posted how things go in the future. its early days for me but what i have got so far is very inspiring. only 2 days ago i felt someone by me and i picked a pen and paper and kept writing what was given (in my head). i spoke back (in my head) and got answers i wrote down. i then gave it to the person whose house i was in then (it was her dad). after writing, i cant remember what is written. i gave her, it made sense to her. i even asked in my head when he went quiet 'is that it?' and i got 'yes, im going now'. and then i was given 2 pictures of scenes which i wrote down. i gave it all to her. she said thank you so much and kept it. it made sense to her. i am excited to know that when i settle in a circle i will only get better. or should i say, my hearing of voices talking outside (not in my head) will only get more better. if that is my path, then i am blessed to be able to hear people in spirit talk just as anyone does in the room as im told many get it telepathy so i am pleased that i have on those few occassions heard them speak in the room with my ears just as you would hear someone living here speak in the room. they say when the pupil is ready the teacher will appear. i pray i find the right circle with the right knowledgeable leader to open up my hearing and my sight in safety. il let you know as and when things progress. Blessings xxx
    Aura

Female

medium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 Empty ps....

Post  Aura Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 pm

ps. forgot to mention the morning after the lady who woke me at night, i got up and sat in my chair and right in front of me on the floor was a white feather! i have that wrapped in a tissue in my purse. the house was locked so no birds got in...lol. one white feather on the floor in front of the chair i sit in. x
    Aura

Female

medium - How does a medium receive a message from the spirit world? - Page 2 Empty guide?

Post  Aura Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:22 pm

iv also since that circle 3 weeks ago when in meditating a man with white robes appeared and sat beside me. iv since then sensed this same man in white robes near me. me wonders..is that my guide? not someone i made up. he just appeared at that meditation and sat beside me on the tree trunk i was sat on in the place id taken myself to while meditating. then i asked (in my head) who are you? and i got back 'i am he'. i just felt very peaceful and calm, he sat beside me and i was at peace. thats the first time that man appeared. he had white robes on. since then iv sensed him a few times. its like since i saw him that first time, he seems to have come to stay..lol. we'll see what happens in the future with my development xx
    Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:19 am

though just over a week ago i was woken up in the middle of the night and a woman was talking to my right, this time the voice was clearer. you can imagine how freaked i was, lol. i turned over and went back to sleep. next day i get conflicting advice. one medium said i should have said 'go away' as they should'nt wake you at night and i obviously do not have my chakras points closed. another person said i should have asked 'who are you?' first and then should have said speak up clearer.

Hi Emsii, i'm sorry to hear this experience freaked you out. I think both lots of advice were good in their own way, the first medium was right imo, in that they shouldn't be disturbing your sleep and it would make sense to learn how to 'open' when you want to use your gift and close it down when you are not wanting to use it, this brings discipline and gives you control over your mediumship rather than the spirits controlling you.

The other person probably assumed you wanted this communication and was suggesting ways to get the communication clearer.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:23 am

HI Emsii i'm still reading your very interesting post

any
    how to cut it short iv been warned for my safety to only develope in circle under a trained leader.

I'd advise (not warn just advise)this too but rather than a trained leader I would suggest instead a very experienced medium especially if you may have the potential for trancework and such.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:25 am

You sound to be extremely gifted in many ways to me, I really would try and find a group but as you rightly point out it has got to be the right group for you.

Violet
    Violet
    Admin

Female

Post  Violet Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:26 am

emsii wrote:iv also since that circle 3 weeks ago when in meditating a man with white robes appeared and sat beside me. iv since then sensed this same man in white robes near me. me wonders..is that my guide? not someone i made up. he just appeared at that meditation and sat beside me on the tree trunk i was sat on in the place id taken myself to while meditating. then i asked (in my head) who are you? and i got back 'i am he'. i just felt very peaceful and calm, he sat beside me and i was at peace. thats the first time that man appeared. he had white robes on. since then iv sensed him a few times. its like since i saw him that first time, he seems to have come to stay..lol. we'll see what happens in the future with my development xx

This could be a guide hopefully things will become clearer for you avbout him soon keep talking with him if you can, ask lots of questions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:05 pm